• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Akira smiled at Oliver "You don't look like a dog though, why is that?" She asked curiously.

@Cryobionic

(Also *yoinks Oliver* Mine! Hes such a cute sweet little imp <3 *Claims Oliver as my little brother*)

"Yes I okey, why shouldn't I?? Haha (wawes nevesly with her hand in the air, and avoiding eye contact)

To tell him I am losing my apartment and going to be kicked out on the streets again?? No way I telling that! She thinks

"Cause my mother's a succubus," He replied honestly, giggling a little, "My dad's actually a hellhound, but I guess I just hit the jackpot in the genetic lottery, am I right?" He asked with a grin, fluttering his eyelashes at her. "I do have some of his traits though," He added as an afterthought, falling back down to the ground with a thump, "I mean, I'm pretty fast, and I have these super sharp canine teeth, which are really awesome. It was speculated that I would grow up being able to transform into a best, though that obviously was not the case." He snorted, kicking his legs a little in the air, "Plus, I'm housebroken, but that could just be 'cause I'm classy like that." He joked, looking over at her expectantly, hoping she would laugh.

Vincent gave her a skeptical look, but decided to go with it. It wasn't his business to pry, no matter how much he wanted to. Shrugging, he gave her a smile, "Of course, I'll go get your coffee right away." With that he wandered over to the bar, shooting Ellie a dumbfounded look. 'Weird' he mouthed at her, shaking his head a little.

@RegalWindstar

@Elfia Nightwing

@RoleGirl

(Oliver: *wriggling* Crazy lady!)

Akira snorted a giggle escaping her mouth at Oliver's joke a smile on her face. She sat in silence with him for awhile before speaking "Oliver? Thank you."

@Cryobionic

Scarlet picked up a diary from her bag, and looked at a new blank page, she took up her pen and just sat there but couldn't find out anything to write

Vincent just shrugged and got to making her coffee. He soon had it ready, and brought it over to her with a small grin, "Here's your coffee, with just milk, as promised." He teased in a friendly tone, placing the cup in front of her. "You sure there isn't anything else you want? We have pastries, and Seera makes these delicious pancakes. Or, at least that's what the other customers tell me, I've never tried them myself." He chuckled, looking down at her expectantly.

Oliver propped himself up on his arms, wincing slightly as he felt the wetness of the ground seep into his already ruined hoodie. He looked at her curiously, tilting his head a little, "For what?"

"Thank you for the coffee, it's all I need. But I make you know if I chance my mind"

She smiles polite and cute at Vincent

"You do that, miss." He chuckled, before making his way back to the bar again. He got behind it and placed is arms on it, a confused expression on his face.

"Aw, it's nothing," Oliver said awkwardly, scratching the back of his head with a small, sheepish grin on his face, "But don't go all sentimental on me now, 'cause if you do, I'm not going to promise that I'm not going to use it against you in the future." He said snidely, trying to regain some of his reputation as the unfeeling prankster, "Anyway," He huffed, getting to his feet and holding a hand out to her, "You ready to get back to your man now? I'm sure he's pissing himself waiting for ya." He giggled.

Akira giggled and took Oliver's hand "Yeah, Augh.. When I get back hes probably going to chew me out or get all touchy feely...." "Oliver I can't promise I won't use you as a shield" She joked.

@Cryobionic

"You wouldn't dare," Oliver exclaimed in mock horror, widening his black eyes dramatically, before loosing the act and sending her a grin, exposing all of his razor sharp teeth, "This is probably going to tingle a little, but I promise that It's not going to hurt you permanently." He warned, before snapping his fingers, and closing his eyes. He focused on Alexander, on the bond that now tied them together, and pulled on it sharply with his mind, making the two of them disappear in a flash of flames.

@RegalWindstar

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarlet puts down the book in her bag and takes the now empty cop of coffee and goes to Vincent, "how much do you want for the coffee?" She smiles polite at him

"3.50," Vincent replied automatically, not looking up at her while he punched the numbers into the cash register. The bottom drawer popped out, and he looked up at her with a smile.

She gives him the money "thanks for everything I may come back here" she still smiles at him and then walks out from the cafe

Ellie smiled waving goodbye at the girl.

Ellie smiled leaning over the bar to kiss Vinny lightly. Maria smiled at him smugly as she sipped her wine.

Vincent's eyes widened for a moment in surprise, but soon fluttered closed, ignoring the disgusted exclamation from the youngest witch in the room. He pulled away and tilted his head to the side, smiling, "What was that for?"

Ellie smiled at him, " Just because," she smiled. Maria smiled at them, walking up behind the bar again, " Hey Ellie, when Akira comes back why don't the three of us go shopping," Maria smiled. Ellie nodded smiling brightly, " Yeah that sounds fun!" She smiled giggling.

@RegalWindstar

Excalibur walked into the cafe ant looked around the room. she turned to maria and walked over to her "i'm to guard you until my master returns" she stated blankly.

As soon as Oliver and Akira appeared in the cafe Alexander rushed up to her and she did hide behind Oliver "Hey..Alex" she chuckled nervously.

Alexander shot her a glare "Where the hell have you been? I searched all through the night for you! Do you know how dangerous it is for you to wander off now? Do you even think before acting?!" Akira sighed guilt etched on her face "I'm sorry I made you worry Alex." Alexander sighed running a hand through his hair before motioning her out from behind Oliver, As soon as she no longer was using Oliver as a shield he pulled her forward into his arms. "You're such an idiot Akira... I'm so glad you're alright." He looked up at Oliver "Thank you Oliver, I release you from my service. A promise is a promise."

@Cryobionic

"Akira! " Ellie smiled running to hug to girl. "Guess what?! Were going to the beach!" She smiled. Maria smiled at Akira," And that means I'm taking you two shopping," Maria smiled.

Oliver made a face at the two of them, scrunching up his nose, "You two should seriously get a room already." He exclaimed faintly, before he felt the darkness leave him in a rush, escaping from his core and traveling through the air in a dark, pulsating whirlwind, hitting the prince in the chest the moment he uttered the word 'release'. As the dark magic left him, he stumbled forward, feeling nauseated, his head suddenly spinning. "W-what..." he stammered, before falling to the ground with a bang, his head smashing against the hard, wooden plank flooring with a crack, causing everything in his world to go dark, his shoes flashing red on impact.

Both Alexander and Akira knelt down near Oliver, Alexander started shaking him. Akira trying to get him to open his eyes "Oliver? Oliver come on this is not funny! Get up! Oliver!" She was panicking Alexander looked to the others "Do any of you know what just happened?!" @Cryobionic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back