• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Estelle looked down her hair going limp, she pulled Oliver of to the side so Ellie wouldn't hear them, "Ellie's grandma died, and the hunters burned down her house," she said sadly scuffing her shoe.

Ellie smiled at Maria, " Hey Maria, would you and Ase wanna come to the beach," Ellie asked smiling softly. Maria smiled patting Ellies head, " Sure, I'm sure i can request the time of," she smiled. Ellie turned to Vinny smiling, " Alright, all we need is Alexander, Akira, Greame and Mazus," she smiled.

@RegalWindstar

Alexander walked into the Cafe with a disheveled appearance right when his name was said bags were under his eyes and he looked exhausted. He scanned the room "She still isn't back here... dammit. Have any of you seen Akira yet?" he asked hopefully.

"Oh." Oliver said surprised, his shoulders drooping a little. He didn't really know any of them, but he guessed the appropriate reaction to something like this would be... sympathy? He nodded softly, "That was very nice of you then, to buy her clothes and stuff." He told her after a while of awkward silence.

Vincent looked up as the prince entered, a small frown replacing his earlier smile, "Not since yesterday, no." He told the fairy, shaking his head before looking at the others inquiringly.

Alexander sighed "I've been looking for her all night. She just took off, I do know why she did but I don't know where she went." He sent a small glare around the cafe the only people his glare didn't land on was Oliver and Ellie. "For all I know Shadae could have gotten to her by now." Alexander looked really stressed out and tired

Estelle glanced at him, " Not really, Ellie was the first person to look past the fact I'm a gorgon, and she really helped me when my mom left," Estelle smiled softly her hair wiggling with affection.

Ellie tilted her head, " Is Shadae the evil fairy you were talking about?" Ellie asked looking down fiddling with the helm of her skirt.

Alexander nodded sighing "If she gets her hands on Akira we might lose Akira for good. We might never get her back."

Vincent sighed, reached over to the electric kettle and turned it on, listening to the boiling water as he retrieved a cup and a teabag. He looked over at the prince, "Do you take anything special in your tea?" He asked, earning him surprised stares. He ignored them, if he were to start a fight with the prince over this, it sure wouldn't help them find his lost assistant manager, not to mention that Ellie would probably smack him. It was best not to antagonize anybody right now. "Also," He added, pouring the water into the cup, "You know Akira the best, right? Where would she go to seek comfort?"

(man, you guys type fast.)

Ellie went back to sipping her luke warm coffee as she kept looking at Alexander. Maria sighed going behind the bar pouring a glass of red wine.

Alexander sighed "Well, she'd go somewhere she could hide." He paused thinking "I checked nearby forests, I don't know how far she could have gone though but. A forest would be our best bet. I can't send soldiers to look for her because that might give away shes missing and Shadae might use that to her advantage."

(Sorry I'm a drink runner today, I have to go up and down the stairs outside inside outside inside so replies might be somewhat delayed)

Oliver was listening, his ears twitching. He knew how they could find her, and he knew what that would entail too. He pursed his lips, frowning. If he offered to help, he would be perceived as a total softie and give away his status as an imp, though if he didn't, he may never be able to experience this 'beach' thing they had been raving about. It was a real conundrum. He sighed softly before getting up and dance-skipping over to the prince, tapping him on the shoulder lightly, giggling unintentionally as he felt the prince's magic aura surge up his arm.

"I know how we can find her, but you'll have to let me explain, else you'll be even more discombobulated than you already are, okay?"

(what's a drink runner?)

Alexander nodded "All I want to do is find my Fiancee. Please explain imp"

(What does it sound like? *Raises eyebrow* I run drinks outside to my family and run back in over and over because they are working out there in the sun. Also do you know how hard it is to open doors while balancing 2-3 FULL cups of juice? *faceplants* I spilt some of the juice on me once D:)

"Well, that's sickeningly sweet of you," Oliver muttered, scrunching up his freckled nose, "Well, since I am, as you pointed out, an imp, I have to follow the orders of my masters." He began, as a disgusted look overtook his face, "Which sucks big time, I'll have you know, anyway, as the order sent me up here and quite frankly tricked me into staying, I don't have a master anymore." Oliver plopped down into the chair next to the prince, and flung his feet up on the table with a thump, his shoes flashing as they hit the hard, wooden surface,

"So.. what I'm trying to say, is that if you were to... let's say, bind me to you, and then order me to go find your girlfriend, I could do that quick as a whip." He bit out, his expression matching that of one who had eaten a lemon, staring at him.

(Oh, sassy.)

Alexander raised an eyebrow at the imp "I have never researched on imps, how would I bind you to me?"

"Hold on," Oliver said hurriedly, climbing up into his chair and leaning over the table so that he was nose to nose with the prince, the tip of his freckled one actually touching, "You have to promise that you'll set me free afterwards. Else, I wont do it. Promise." His yellow eye were narrowed, staring at him harshly.

Alexander rolled his eyes "I Promise, its not like I want an imp anyways I just want to find Akira."

"Okay, in that case," the imp leaned back, grabbing the princes hand, focusing his energy into his new task, "Just hold still for a moment, will you."

Oliver closed his eyes, letting his magic reach out and envelop the princes, repressing a shudder as he felt something... not quite right. He ignored it the best he could, and instead focused on pulling part of the prince's soul into himself, letting it replace his own empty one. It was a tearing process, but Oliver was used to it. He didn't think he had it in him to count how many times he had switched masters in the course of his life time, and he wasn't about to try. As he felt the prince's life force slowly seep into himself, he suddenly dropped his hand as if burned and clutched his chest, as pain suddenly welled up withing him, like being stabbed with a dull blade. He gasped and fell to his knees, his eyes squeezed closed, and his heart beating rapidly.

That had never happened before.

"Dude..." He wheezed, coughing slightly, trying to regain his composure, "What's your soul made of, huh? Death and decay?" As he said that, he looked up with a small, demented giggle. The whites in his eyes had turned black, and there were blood seeping out from his nose.

(I pay attention.)

Alexander raised an eyebrow "My soul is corrupted by dark magic so I guess you could say it is. Also imp, your nose is bleeding."

"Coulda warned me," the imp in question muttered before getting to his feet, wiping his arm across his face, getting rid of most of the blood before smearing it on the princes arm in a weak act of retaliation, not caring one bit that the prince didn't really know of the process in the first place. "And my name is Oliver, I told you that, your highness." He said snidely, steadying himself on the table. He felt weird.

Oliver glanced over at her, his blackened eyes blinking in confusion, before a look of realization came over him. "Yeah, I'm okay, Estelle." He murmured, grinning at her before looking up at the prince, craning his neck to watch him properly. "Mhm," He nodded, "Just order me to find her, and bring her back and I'll get right on that, dude!" He quipped, before frowning, "You have to be really specific though. I don't wanna end up not being able to get us back, you know?" The imp scratched the back of his head, distractedly.

Alexander sighed "Then, Oliver I order you to find Akira and bring us to her and back to the cafe safely" he paused "Is that specific enough?"

As the order registered, the imp could feel a slight pull at the forefront of his mind, signaling where he had to go. He looked up at Alexander, and was just about to confirm his question, when he felt the all familiar sensation of his body beginning to heat up. He changed his response to a secretive grin instead, knowing that he wouldn't be able to complete his sentence. He was proven right, just as he had stretched his mouth into the smile, he could feel himself being pulled away from the cafe, and towards his new destination, disappearing in a flash of dark flames.

Vincent leaned over the counter just as the imp vanished, sighing dramatically. "That's two permanent marks on the floor," He joked halfheartedly, before looking up at the prince, "I can't believe you allowed him to take part of your soul." He commented, a bit shocked at the display.

Alexander looked up at Vincent a fire in his eyes "I'd do anything for Akira's sake. I would have let that imp take my life if I had to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back