• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"I HAVE WINGS MARIA DON'T TRY MY PATIENCE !" Ase shouted

Excalibur looked at the girl and spoke in monotone again "do you stand against my master?"

" I don't know your master!" Estelle screamed, " Your crazy!!"

Maria looked down flinching like she was about to cry. " What's wrong with you Ase?..." she whined her eyes tearing up.

"look what you've done to yourself your puking every ten minutes" Ase sighed "your in pain and you can barely walk." she said looking down at her " thats whats wrong with me"

"my master is Ase and the Maria you speak of is her lover" Excalibur replied calmly ,tilting her head she spoke " I am not insane nor can i be insane"

"Oh! your master is my teachers girly friend!" Estelle laughed ' Ok, I'll go with you, I wanna see the angel who got 'Prickly Maria' to fall for her!" Estelle laughed taking Excalibur's hand.

Maria whined hugging Ase around the waist, " I'm sorry...." she said softly burying her face in Ace's stomach.

Excalibur lead the girl down the road towards the apartment

"just don't do it again Maria" Ase said smiling petting her head

Maria smiled up at Ase, pulling her down for a kiss when her apartment door flung open and Estelle stepped inside smiling innocently at Maria, " Am i interrupting something?...", Maria glared at the little girl, " Go to your room," she sighed. Estelle smiled siting right in the bedroom doorway, " Nah, I'm good," she laughed.

Excalibur sat on the end of the bed swinging her legs

"i think you should go to bed to maria" Ase smiled rubbing her hair. "as for you..." Ase turned to the girl smiling "do as your told"

Ase smiled at the girl "before i do that i will break every bone in your body slowly over time.....then i'll heal you and repeat the process until im satisfied you got the message...." Ase tilted her head sweetly "now do what your told ...... please"

Estelle paled her hair quivering in fear, " I-i-i-i'm really tired! Goodnight!" she squeaked walking to her room, Maria smiled resting her head on Ase's " I've never seen someone scare off Estelle that quickly," she laughed kissing her neck lightly.

"im good with kids" Ase smiled her voice shaking as she was kissed.

Excalibur turned back into her sword form which lay against the bedside table

"i think we should just go to sleep" Ase said wrapping her arms around her waist "even though i dont want to"

Maria pouted turning over to look at Ase," meanie~~ meanie weanie Ase~~" she whined hugging Ase, " I had some of your yummy wine last night..." she confessed, " I'm sorry..Marie was a bad girl~~..." she whined.

"oh you were a bad girl huh.....wait no stop it!" Ase's head was spinning "we cant there's a kid next to us and im way to loud!"

"Mmmm...." Maria nodded burying her face in Ase's chest snuggling closer to her entangling their legs, "I wov you Asey~" she smiled up at Ase.

Akira woke up at Alexander's castle, the night before the real Alexander showed up while Graeme slinked away changing back into himself Akira none the wiser, She told Alexander what happened with the Butterflies so he took her with him to keep her safe.

Akira sat up in the bed of the guest room Alexander had made specifically for her that had a door that linked to Alexander's room should she need him. Alexander knocked and came in after a bit of time holding a tray, he walked over sitting it next to her and then went and opened the curtains letting in sunshine. "Goodmorning Little bird, did you sleep well?" Akira blushed and looked curiously at the tray "Yeah, thanks Alex.. uhh what is that?" Alexander walked back up to her bed side taking a seat next to her "Breakfast in bed" he spoke with a cute little grin.

Akira raised her eyebrow "Okay, what do you want? did you do something stupid?" she teased with a smirk. Alexander rolled his eyes "If anyone was to get in trouble it'd be you little bird" he took the cloth off the tray to reveal, toast, orange juice, Tea, porridge, 3 apples, Sausages, Bacon, Crumpets, Mashed Potato and eggs. Akira's eyes widened "I hope we both are eating that because I don't think I'd ever be able to eat that much!"

Alexander laughed "I don't know about that, You did eat a whole turkey once at christmas time" Akira slapped his arm "You jerk! That was the dog not me!" Alexander rolled his eyes then looked thoughtful "well only you and Gus were in the room when we left, that dog can eat a lot too. So fine I guess your only a suspect." he teased.

Akira smiled at him "Oh just shut up and lets eat you idiot" Alexander smirked "But I am your idiot" he said with a sing song voice, Akira rolled her eyes "Yes, yes you are. My Giant idiot, biggest idiot on the planet" Alexander smirked "mmm no I think you hold the record for that" Akira shot him a glare "I do not!" Alexander shot a challenging glare back "Shall I recount all the stupid things you've done?" Akira blushed "no, No! That's fine, I'm the biggest idiot haha just don't...don't bring any of that up" Alexander laughed "Victory!"

Akira sat up in bed and motioned for Alexander to sit right beside her, he moved over to sit on the bed beside her and grabbed the tray sitting it in between them. They both started to eat chatting away happily with eachother.

Oliver tilted his head as he watched the witch run out of the cafè, quickly followed by that Excalibur lady. Which was weird in it of itself, since last he heard, Excalibur was very much gender-less. Not to mention made of metal. The imp blinked a few times, trying to come to terms with what had just happen, but when he couldn't, he decided to run after them, to satisfy his own curiosity.

The boy followed them unseen, chuckling to himself as he saw the witch give up and let herself be led away to her guardian. He quite liked the girl, he thought as he climbed up on the roof of the older witch's house, his shoes blinking as the made contact with the slate tiles, and he wondered how much more fun she could be, if he got to know her better.

Oliver began walking over to the first window he saw, scrunching up his nose, as he saw the angel resting in there. He could feel her holy magic prickling at his head like like needles, it was absolutely sickening. Walking past that window, hoping the angel didn't wake up and alert anyone of his presence, he leaned over an peered into the second one. Grinning, he knocked on the glass lightly.

Vincent opened his eyes, groaning. His head was spinning, and his throat was parched. He tried looking around, but found that the overhead lights, the ones he must have forgotten to turn of yesterday, were blinding. From the smell of musky leather, he could tell that he was on his couch, in his living room. He could also make out that he had been drinking a lot more than he planned.

Now that the alcoholic haze had worn off, he could feel his arms throbbing and his muscles protesting to his every movement. That rescue mission had apparently taken more off him than he planned. He grunted, trying to get up.

Only to fall back down again. Okay, this is going to take another strategy, he thought to himself, smirking wryly into the couch pillows. Bracing himself, he rolled over and landed with a thump and a yelp on the floor, next to the coffee table. Years of waking up like this had taught him that eliminating the threat of lying comfortably, was the quickest way to start the day, despite a raging hangover.

First things first, I need a shower, I stink.

Easier thought than done, he found, as he got up and tripped over the coffee table, smashing face first into the wall with a curse.

@Elfia Nightwing

(good morning)

Estelle looked up from her book when she heard someone tap up on the glass, her face broke into a huge grin her hair wiggling excitedly when she saw who it was. It was that funny imp! What was his name? she thought to her self as she walked over to the window, opening it so he could come in. " You know you could just use the front door," she smirked her hair now wiggling in all directions so it looked like snakes.

Ellie opened the cafe door, first noticing how quiet it was, usually she would hear Vinny in the back checking supplies or at least upstairs getting ready. "Vinny! Answer me if you arn't dead!" she called out, waiting a for a response until she heard a large crash coming from upstairs. "Vinny!" she squeaked, running upstairs throwing open the door expecting to find a bunch of hunters attacking the demon. Instead she found him trying (and failing) to make it to the bathroom. She sighed walking over to him," What did you do last night when left?"she asked looking around noting the empty whisky bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back