• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Akira looked at Maria shocked "Why would I try and kill anyone, last I remember is seeing Alexander and hearing your voice... thats it." she denied the bottle "You don't wanna get a Fairy drunk... trust me."

Maria shrugged taking another swig, " You tried to kill me in the allyway, before i destroyed that butterfly thing," she sighed walking to her bedroom smiling fondly when she saw Ase passed out in her bed stroking her hair lovingly.

Akira looked horrified "But.. I.. I couldn't have." she shook her head and walked to the door "I need air, if I see the butterflies I'll hide or something I just.. I need to think I can't.." she opened the door and walked out closing it behind her. @Elfia Nightwing

Akira while walking noticed something from the corner of her eye, the same woman who killed her father stood across the street butterflies flying around her. Akira clenched her fists wanting to kill that woman but she knew it wasn't wise to attack her, especially when she didn't know what was going on so she headed back to the cafe walking in looking around for Alexander

@Dnaleri017

Last edited by a moderator:
Estelle squirmed on the barstool her hair wiggling lazily,"Where am i?..." She yawned looking around then pouted, " Oh right... Maria abadoned me here last night," she pouted looking down at herself, she was still wearing her balldoen from last night although it was all tattered and torn, " granny's gonna kill me," she sighed spining around in her chair.

Oliver opened the door to the cafe and strolled inside, whistling. He had woken up on Mazus' couch about an hour ago, and found the apartment empty. Not wanting to stay any longer than he had too, and feeling very bored, he decided to make his way to the cafe, looking for something to do. He stretched his arms over his head and yawned loudly as the door closed behind him, his hair was ruffled and he was still wearing the same holey hoodie from yesterday.

"Geez, I'm tired," He muttered, rubbing at his eyes, when suddenly he froze, having realized that there were already someone here. He hadn't been expecting that. "Um, hi?"

(@Elfia Nightwing Heading out in about an hour. ^^)

Last edited by a moderator:
( I'm at work so itd cool bra)

Estelle swiveled around to look at the Imp her hair springing up with happiness," Oh! Your that funny imp!" She smiled springing up her hair wiggling around in all different directions. She walked over to oliver magically changing her clothes so she was in a simple black hoodie and red skinny jeans complete with a beat up pair of rainbow hightops. " I can't believe Maria left me here with strangers! What if i got kidnapped! Or killed by that really emotional fairy lady!" She pouted.

Maria shifted in her sleep acidently kicking Ase awake, " Mmm...Stupid killer butterflies," she murmured in her sleep.

@Mr Swiftshots

Ase sat up and looked down at Marie laughing softly at her remark. Ase lay back down and hugged maria resting her head on Maria's shoulder.

"you need to rest !" ase ordered pulling her back down into the bed "i'm sure shes fine!"

Excalibur appeared beside the bed "i can search for her if you wish Lady Maria"

"EXCALIBUR!" Ase said shocked "what are you doing in that form"

"i am assisting with your conquest " Excalibur replied looking over to Marie

" Shit! I can't beilive I left the granddaughter of the Head Coven Master in a cafe all alone, with a demon!!" she gasped paling looking over at Excalibur, " Could you?! That'd be amazing, she's a bit of a hand full but...."Maria sucked in a sharp bed covering her mouth before running to the bathroom.

"as you wish" Excalibur vanished and appeared outside the cafe. she walked in and made her way over to Estelle and stood beside her "are you the one named Estelle?"

Ase followed after Maria into the bathroom "are you okay maria!" she said pulling maria's hair away from her face " your really sick"

" Stupid....Vincent... Whisky!" she gagged wiping her mouth before standing wobbling to rinse out her mouth.

Estelle squeaked her hair standing up in surprise. " Who the frick are you!?" she yelled at Excalibur, " Are you from Maria?! Did my neglectful 'teacher' send you!?" she yelled at her pointing her finger.

Excalibur tilted her head and spoke in a monotone "i am the holy sword Excalibur , i do not come from Maria and i cannot answer the final question at the moment" she looked at her finger "are you Estelle?"

"you know you cant drink whisky its your own fault!" Ase said rubbing her back

Maria sighed wobbling back to the bed. " Ase~~..." she whined kicking her legs.

Estelle nodded slowly looking nervously at Excalibur. " Yeah..." she said nervously.

"don't you Ase me" she said following after her "what was going through your head!"

"you are to come with me M'lady is awaiting your presence" Excalibur said looking down at the girl with blank expression.

Maria whined looking at Ase with puppy dog eyes, " But i want orange juice please..." she whined.

Estelle pouted stomping her foot, " No! I want Maria to get me! She left me behind she should come get me!" she yelled her hair wiggling in distress.

"are you standing against my masters wishes ?" she asked tilting her head "all who oppose my master shall beg for mercy and grovel at her feet" she said in a monotone voice with an emotionless expression.

"oh you want orange juice , i suppose you just wanted the whisky too huh" Ase boomed cracking her knuckles.

Maria paled smiling nervously, " I-i didn't wanna be rude and turn it down..." she giggled.

" Make me you crazy lady!!" Estelle stuck her tongue running out the cafe away from Excalibur.

Excalibur walked after Estelle calmly following behind her slowly and calmly

"oh you didn't want to be RUDE HUH...." Ase said closing her eyes a vein in her forehead nearly popping out of her head.

"Oh, don't act like your haven't done stuff like this before! Remeber when you tried to climb the Eiffel tower!?" Maria pouted.

Estelle stoped after a few feet gasping for air pouting, " I'm not giving up, I'm just really tired!!" Estelle pouted whining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back