• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Ellie flinched looking at the fallens book, " Where did you get that?..." she asked softly.

[/QUOTE]
Mazus noticed the change in tone in Ellie's voice and held it out to her "I don't remember. Though I don't actually need it, it seems to be a witches spell book. I have my own spell that would hide this place though so it's not too important to me if you wish to take it." Mazus stared at Ellie wondering why she reacted the way she did.

"There's no time like the present" Ase teased following behind the witch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" That book...I feel extremely dark magic in it....To the point it makes me sick...." Ellie looked going behind Vinny burying her face in his back, shaking.

"What book is that?" Vincent asked, his eyebrow furrowing into a small frown. He turned around and put his arms around Ellie, patting her head in a confused worry. "And what do you mean dark?"

" There are some types of magic that witches aren't meant to preform, like making people immortal, tampering with life or taking away someone's free will,...." Ellie looked down, " We call that dark magic and any witch found using it can be put to death by fire," Ellie had paled gripping Vinny's hand longer.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"There's no time like the present" Ase teased following behind the witch.

[/QUOTE]

Maria smiled taking Ase's hand leading her out and back to the city. As they got closer to cafe, Maria noticed Ase was holding her hand tighter. " It'll be ok," she smiled when they got in front of the cafe door.

"If you say so" Ase said quietly as she opened the door leading Maria in.

As the bell on the door rang, Vincent looked up, wondering who would be visiting them this early, certainly no customers, he thought.

Seeing the pink haired witch, Maria, followed closely by none other than Ase, his eyes narrowed. He refrained from saying anything, wanting to see where this led.

When Ase seen Vincent her face paled "m.maria I can't do this she stuttered quietly " making her way over to the bar.

Maria stared at the group gathered in the cafe. There was VIncent and Elinor obviously but there was also a shade boy blushing in the direction of a fairy girl, A man with ash colored wings and a human girl that Maria could feel magic radiating of off. Ellie looked and saw Maria and Ase standing in front of the cafe, together, holding hands. " Maria I-". "Before you send me off, I just wanted to apologize for my horrid behavior today, to both of you," she bowed politely ," It's just... seeing you with someone I know nothing about,...I wanna protect you and make sure nothing bad happens to you ever again, but i now realize the errors of my ways," she looked up facing Vincent, her pale pink eyes shining with sadness, " I know that you probably won't forgive me, but please let me selfish this one time and ask you for a second chance," Maria finished her cheeks flushed. Ellie looked Vinny then at Maria. "Ase!" Maria glared at the angel flicking her wrist dragging the angel back next to her. " You promised!" she hissed.

"Maria~" Ase whined as she was dragged back "fine . I would like to apologise on behalf of my friend here she is truly sorry and hope you will forgive her for trying to drug you"

Maria glared at Ase then turned to Vincent, " Ase wants apologize for being a assbucket for this pass week," Maria glared at Ase gripping her hand tighter to the point she was almost breaking bones., " Don't you Ase?" she smiled sweetly.

"Yes.... I apologise for being an ...'assbucket'" Ase said trying to free her wrist. "Look I'm having mild family issues and it was wrong of me to take it out on you guys, I'm sorry"

Vincent's first instinct was to crush her pretty little face with his fist for causing Ellie so much grief, but then he caught himself, surprised at his own malicious thought. Where the hell did that come from?

Looking into their eyes, he could see nothing but genuine regret, with a hint of sadness, which made him feel slightly guilty about his first thought. He frowned, he didn't know if he could afford to take the chance of trusting them again, not in these circumstances, anyway.

Could he really trust them not to turn on the cafè if the worst came to pass? He didn't know, and that was the root of the problem, wasn't it? Sighing and running a hand through his hair, he closed his eyes, deep in thought, letting the entire room disappear for a moment.

If Ase betrayed them once, what was to say she wouldn't do it again? And Maria was an unknown factor all together. But didn't he once promise that he would see to it that every supernatural being had a safe place to come to? And in these times, could he really afford to have enemies in the supernatural world as well as the human one?

"I..." Vincent sighed and steeled himself. "I forgive you."

Ellie smiled at Maria and Ase kindly, " I've had to deal with worse from both you so I forgive you to," she smiled cauding Maria to let go of Ase's hand to hug Ellie as she sniffled, " I'm sorry," she whined burying her face in Ellies shoulder. " I already forgave you, you idiot," Ellie laughed hugging her.

Ase's eyes widened and she stood still unable to move from shock "y.y.you forgive me" she said starting to cry. "Vincent your not messing with me right"

Cryobionic said:
Vincent's first instinct was to crush her pretty little face with his fist for causing Ellie so much grief, but then he caught himself, surprised at his own malicious thought. Where the hell did that come from?
Looking into their eyes, he could see nothing but genuine regret, with a hint of sadness, which made him feel slightly guilty about his first thought. He frowned, he didn't know if he could afford to take the chance of trusting them again, not in these circumstances, anyway.

Could he really trust them not to turn on the cafè if the worst came to pass? He didn't know, and that was the root of the problem, wasn't it? Sighing and running a hand through his hair, he closed his eyes, deep in thought, letting the entire room disappear for a moment.

If Ase betrayed them once, what was to say she wouldn't do it again? And Maria was an unknown factor all together. But didn't he once promise that he would see to it that every supernatural being had a safe place to come to? And in these times, could he really afford to have enemies in the supernatural world as well as the human one?

"I..." Vincent sighed and steeled himself. "I forgive you."
Mazus could sense the tension in the air and sat down pulling out his spell tome and flipped through the pages, being an angelic tome he couldn't keep it out for long causing it to be a risk for any demons such as Vincent. The tome was like a beacon for angels because he stole the tome before he was cast out of heaven. He searched the tome for the right spell but was having troubles finding it and quickly stashed the tome back into his coat pocket. "I will need time but I have a spell that can veil this place from the human eye. Meaning we could temporarily make this cafe the safest place on the planet for supernatural beings. Though the spell would take most of my energy and I would have to rest for multiple days."

"I'm not." Vincent replied, his voice strained, "But if you pull something like that again, Ase, I won't be so forgiving. I'm giving you my trust, don't make me regret it."

Stepping forward, he placed a hand on the angels shoulder, giving her a small smile.

Ase hugged Vincent to the point that bones could be heard cracking. "Vincent I'm so sorry " she cried "I'm so very sorry "

The demon let his hands dangle awkwardly at his sides for a moment, quite shocked at this sudden show of physical affection, before he wrapped his arms around the crying angel, smiling for real this time.

"It's alright, Ase." He murmured softly, looking at Ellie, grinning.

"Could you give me my job back?" The angel cried "I was being an idiot I never wanted to quit I'll do all my paper work without whining I promise" she rested her head on the Demons shoulder tears rolling down her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back