• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"Good morning" Ase said looking up at Maria, Ase sat up in the bed and yawned her fire red hair was let down as opposed to being in a ponytailed or bun , "that was great" Ase said rubbing her eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ase laughed at the witches behaviour before snuggling up to the witch. "Maybe your right" she giggled.

Akira (Sorry went and ate breakfast) looked gratefully at Vincent "Thank you" something still seemed to be eating at her though "He can make animals and fairys like I can though, and they are mentally linked to their creators... He'll probably easily find me as soon as I leave the Cafe, He will be waiting it's how he is."

" If you go back on your word on making up with that demon I'll hex you into next year.... He needs you more then those assholes in heaven and he's been there for you more," she suddenly said lacing her fingers with Ase's.

"What if he won't see me" she asked moulding her body with Maria's

Vincent listened to the fairy's concern with a frown. She was right, that man was crazy, and crazy people were unpredictable. "I could..." He began, but trailed off, not really sure what to say.

Then, it was as if a light bulb went off in his head, and exploded due to the brilliance that was his new idea. He could make sure that Akira was safe wherever she went, and that Mazus would get something to fill his days with. He could kill two birds with a stone!

"Excuse me, I have to go check on something," Vincent grinned, getting up and running over to the fallen angel, excited to finally be able to do something good.

"Mazus! How would you like to get a job as a personal security guard?"

@Dnaleri017

‘A body ay those rich I'm uncultured,’ thought Eve as she watched the scene evolving in front of her. While she could interfere with the argument, she saw that Vincent and his coworkers could deal with the problem without her help.

And if she did intervene, a few broken bones would be the end result.

You know: One of those rich I'm uncultured.

(Help! I can't remove the 'I'm uncultured' part of the post for some reason).

Cryobionic said:
Running a hand through his hair, Vincent thought quickly. "Tell me, Mazus, what can you do?" He asked, curiously. If the fallen angel wanted to help them, he would let him. "Can you clean, or take care of customers? Can you fight?"
Biting the inside of his cheek in thought, Vincent got an idea. They had had a few problems with rowdy customers lately, first that werewolf pack that almost killed Ellie, and then those stupid angels. Maybe they could benefit from some added security. Vincent scanned the fallen, the boy looked strong enough. He wouldn't suggest it before he had heard what he had to say, though.
(Sorry my internet crashed last night) Mazus listened and thought about it. "I can do anything that needs to be done, though I may need to be shown how to properly do so if I've never done it before." Mazus slipped out his dagger and held it out to Vincent. "This is the only weapon, which every angel has, that can permanently kill me or other angels. So even if I was killed unless it was by a blade such as this I would come back after a few days."

Vincent nodded, thoughtfully. "Okay... Okay! The only thing I would require you to do is to make sure Akira, that's the fairy over there, is not harmed, kidnapped or hurt in any way by the psycho man that was here earlier," He explained smiling slightly, this would work out great.

"You'll be paid, of course, and you'll be able to learn some things about this place while you're at it, I recon."

Cryobionic said:
Vincent listened to the fairy's concern with a frown. She was right, that man was crazy, and crazy people were unpredictable. "I could..." He began, but trailed off, not really sure what to say.
Then, it was as if a light bulb went off in his head, and exploded due to the brilliance that was his new idea. He could make sure that Akira was safe wherever she went, and that Mazus would get something to fill his days with. He could kill two birds with a stone!

"Excuse me, I have to go check on something," Vincent grinned, getting up and running over to the fallen angel, excited to finally be able to do something good.

"Mazus! How would you like to get a job as a personal security guard?"

@Dnaleri017
"Alright, where is this Akira?"

The demon motioned for the fallen angel to follow him. When he did, Vincent led him over to Akira and Ellie, who were still on the floor, but thankfully calmed down somewhat by now. Smiling at them, Vincent began explaining his idea.

"Akira, this is Mazus," He said, gesturing to the man, "Mazus, this is Akira."

He watched as the two of them looked at each other, nodding with a smile.

"Okay, Mazus here has agreed to protect you from that crazy man, so you don't have to be worried anymore!" Vincent grinned, watching the fairies face for a reaction.

Akira shifted uncomfortably "So..he'd even follow me when I went to where I stay? Would he report everything back to you" she studied vincent aswell for a reaction

(I'll be back in a bit I gotta do the dishes)

"Well... no. Unless you got kidnapped or something I don't recon I would need to know your every move." Vincent deadpanned. "Where is it you stay, actually?"

With a sharp breath, the shade forced down any anxiety about Spooks as he followed the witch out, searching for patience as they both heard the cry down the hall.

Though it was important to act as quickly as possible given Spooks' kidnapping, the shade figured it would be best to handle situations that were close at hand, making sure those issues were amended before moving onto the next task. Which is why, upon seeing the two girls, one more distraught than the other, he moved to their side.

Careful not to touch either of them, for it seemed Ellie was already lending enough support, Jun listened while Vincent began to explain the situation of a 'bodyguard' - gesturing to the fallen beside him - to the fairy. Upon closer inspection, Jun noticed the fallen angel was around his own age.

RegalWindstar said:
Akira shifted uncomfortably "So..he'd even follow me when I went to where I stay? Would he report everything back to you" she studied vincent aswell for a reaction
(I'll be back in a bit I gotta do the dishes)
Mazus looked at the fairy and smiled "Hello Akira, I'm Mazus it's a pleasure to meet you."

Akira smiled at Mazus "its a pleasure to meet you too Mazus" then turned to Vincent rubbing the back of her neck shyly "Well..err...Does that really matter" She chuckled nervously

(just checking and responding, going back to the dishes now man my hand is cramping up though, Y SO MANY?!)

"Well, yes." Vincent said, raising an eyebrow. He wass not going to let it go this time, and there was something fishy about the way she kept avoiding his question. "It does."

Akira looked around herself for some way to get out of this while inching back towards the door out of the Cafe slowly.

From what he'd caught of the conversation the situation seemed entirely acceptable, and it was puzzling to see the fairy react in such a way. "Akira?" Jun said, the sound of uncertainty matching his expression.

Mazus stood behind Akira blocking her way out of the cafe. "It's okay, I would not need to know the location, as long as she has this with her I can sense when she is in danger." Mazus holds out a small trinket shaped like a bird's wing. "As long as she keeps it close, I would be able to tell if she was in danger."

@RegalWindstar @Cryobionic

Akira kept her head down her hair turning pink in embarrassment. She whispered so low hoping no one would catch it "I just..sleep wherever, I don't really have a permanent place. Being on the run and all"

"W-what?" Vincent spluttered, shocked. This was the Qu situation all over again!

Sighing, he went over to her and kneeled down next the the terrified fairy, "You can't do that," He told her, frowning, "Don't you know about the hunters? The dangers? Hypothermia?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back