• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"The Monster Hunters, of course." Vincent told her, a confused expression on his face, "The ones that have been terrorizing the city for years, who have slaughtered more of our kind than any human ever have before, excluding the Salem witch trials!"

Akira looked ashamed "I'm sorry I'm afraid I haven't heard of them or run across them before. My father kept me locked away because I attempted to escape multiple times, when I finally escaped with the help of the captain of our guards my childhood friend, I was always forced to move place to place so I never stayed anywhere long. In fact I haven't been in this city for long either."

"You could stay with me."

The words left his mouth before he even realized he was speaking, and stunned by his own offer, Jun placed a hand to his lips in surprise. He exchanged a wide eyed glance with the others, but their expressions confirmed he had definitely spoken. Collecting himself, Jun addressed Akira and began to speak quickly before his confidence completely disappeared. "That Prince knows where to find you if you stay here," he began reasonably, "but if you change locations, it'll take some time for him to figure out what happened. At the very least, it'll give you an opportunity to figure things out."

Jun scratched his head then, somewhat embarrassed. "I have to check on my apartment anyways," he added beneath his breath, a weak excuse to cover up the previous offer. "And seeing that Mazus is your guardian ange - " Jun stopped before he could insult the fallen, rewording the sentence "-guardian. Since Mazus is your guardian, he could join us as well, given that he doesn't have a place to stay."

Last edited by a moderator:
Akira's hair turned a bright bold pink and she smiled at Jun "are you really okay with that Jun? If Alexander finds out where I'm at, well with how possessive he is and you being a guy he would probably try to kill you. If you're sure about it.. I wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer. I mean logically it only makes sense right" she blushed her heart fluttering when speaking.

"It'll be a bit difficult to find someone who disappears in sunlight," Jun replied lightly, sticking out a foot in a beam of light and watching it become transparent before straightening.

In all honesty, Jun was terrified with the situation and had he been himself a week ago, the shade would have merely kept quite and favored the back corner of the cafe. But many things had happened since his arrival to the cafe, and one thing he had unintentionally adopted within his own character was kindness. Of course he had always been open to conversation, but there was always profound relief when the other person decided to draw off.

It was different now. Given everything that had happened, Jun wanted to help.

"There's a small trick I have," Jun offered helpfully, when she seemed hesitant, and looked pointedly in Vincent's direction. "Do you mind helping me demonstrate?"

Maria sighed," That's you never know unless you try, he could forgive you, you couldn't but you wont know if you don't take a chance and say sorry," Maria sighed." And he can't turn you away if you apologise to Elinor and get her to forgive you," Marie laughed, " She's got him wrapped around her little finger but she can't even see it."

Ellie smiled looking Jun. He's changed a lot.. She thought to her self happily. But i guess we all have... She thought looking at Vinny.

"She does doesn't she" Ase giggled "hey Marie can I borrow some clothes I only have my ball gown with me"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mazus watched silently and put his trinket away. He waited to speak until Jun said he had a small trick. "I as well have a... trick, if you want to call it that. Though my "trick" is a little painful it would help from being detected." Mazus looked up and thought for a moment. If he was going to be a bodyguard he might as well take up the skills of these "hunters" that Vincent spoke of. Their information would be helpful in his opinion.

Smiling, happy that the situation had resolved itself, Vincent turned to Jun, curious. "What do you need me to do?" He asked, looking between the shade and the fairy, a small smirk beginning to play on his lips.

Ase got up and lazily mad her way over to the closet ,inside were some witch cloaks and clothing, after a few moments Ase picked one out and threw it on the bed before getting picking up her bra and underware from the floor. After she got dressed Ase looked over at the sleeping witch."we'll how do I look" Ase asked turning as she did so

"Get dressed you lazy witch" Ase pouted swatting Maria in the head. "We slept for half the day."

"YOU slept for half the day, someone kept kicking me in their sleep" Maria smiled playfully, wrapping her self in a coccoon of blankets.

At Ellie's familiar laughter, Jun relaxed, throwing her a small grin. "I promise."

Then starting toward Vincent, hand outstretched, he said, "Just...Just start walking backwards." The shade became invisible then and as he neared, small inventions appeared in the demon's shirt as Jun guided him gently backwards. Once Vincent's back hit the wall, Jun raised both arms, and everyone watched as the demon grew an half a foot shorter, forced to bend his knees as Jun pushed downward on the demon's skull.

Just as Vincent grew eye level with Jun, the demon disappeared, only the bare, pastel wall now facing the crowd. He paused for a theatrical moment before removing his hands and stepping away, revealing both himself and demon at the same time. "I can cover those if I stand in front of people," Jun explained, giving a small word of thanks to his companion. "But we have to be the same height." The shade demonstrated by raising a hand level to the top of his head.

Catching the fallen's words, Jun asked, "What did you have planned?" Hopefully the fallen's was more practical. Though open to conversation now, he was still somewhat embarrassed when it came to close contact, and he had to admit the small fairy was attractive for her species.

@Dnaleri017

"You slept on top of me of course I'd end up kicking you" Ase said pulling the blankets off Maria. "Come on you said you'd come with me"

Maria sighed rolling out of bed getting dressed," Fine," she groaned

Ellie smiled clapping her hands together,"Jun, thats amazing! Why didn't you tell us you could do that earlier?!" She exclaimed, her eyes glittering.

Vincent looked down at himself, then up at Jun and resisted the urge to pat himself down. "That was wicked." He told the shade with a crooked grin, giving him two thumbs up. "It didn't feel unpleasant and I didn't even realize I had disappeared before I saw your faces." He told the room in general. "It was really cool, Jun."

Overwhelmed by the praise, the shade found himself relapsing back to his usual self, suddenly sheepish. He pressed the back of one hand to his mouth, unable to hold eye contact at the moment. "Thanks," he murmured, lashes fluttering to reflect the quick pounding of his heart.

Owing an explanation he began to speak, though his words were muffled as his sleeve continued to cover his mouth. "Most of a shade's power is meant to be elusive, given our nature. Otherwise, we tend to avoid direct combat." His eyes flicked upward in Ellie's direction, informing softly, "I didn't think we'd need it till now."

(Oh crap. I meant 'evasive', not 'elusive'. Dx)

thistle said:
Overwhelmed by the praise, the shade found himself relapsing back to his usual self, suddenly sheepish. He pressed the back of one hand to his mouth, unable to hold eye contact at the moment. "Thanks," he murmured, lashes fluttering to reflect the quick pounding of his heart.
Owing an explanation he began to speak, though his words were muffled as his sleeve continued to cover his mouth. "Most of a shade's power is meant to be elusive, given our nature. Otherwise, we tend to avoid direct combat." His eyes flicked upward in Ellie's direction, informing softly, "I didn't think we'd need it till now."

(Oh crap. I meant 'evasive', not 'elusive'. Dx)
"Well my trick is not as impressive but it will avoid the person from being detected by angels, except for me as long as the person has my trinket. Or I could simply use magic to... disorient people. I could even make this cafe invisible to normal humans if I got the right ingredients for a spell." Mazus took out a small book he found before he arrived at the cafe.

Ase noticed Excalibur sitting in a chair and titled her head before transferring it back into her band "hey before the nights out lets get wasted" she said cheerfully opening the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back