• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Ellie wobbled over to Vinny latching on to him, " Vincent.." she whined looking up at him.

Maria layed down suddenly next to Ase sighing, "I hate these stupid balls," she muttered.

Vincent looked away from Eve and focused on the drunken witch, smiling, "Yeah?" He asked, his eyes twinkling with amusement. The only other time he had seen her like this was that time about a week ago, he had affectionately nicknamed the 'moonshade incident' in his head. "Is there something wrong?"

Ase sighed "I hate them too there's to many rules" Ase turners to look at Maria and blushed "we haven't been in the same bed for a while now huh"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellie smiled hugging Vinny tighter, " Kiss~! Vinny I wanna kiss~!" she giggled latching on to him. she stopped suddenly burying her face in Vinny's neck, " You smell nice~" she sighed smiling.

Maria looked up at the roof holding Ase's hand, " Yeah..." Maria smiled fondly. " Ase, you know, we could maybe," Maria began before tampering off.

"We could what" Ase asked pulling Maria on top of her kissing her passionately.

"It was my way of checking something" Ase smiled "what did you want to ask me"

"Kinda" Ase teased kissing her again "I wanted to know how you'd react"

"Hey that's not very nice" Ase pouted " so what did you want to ask me"

Ase looked up at Maria blushing a deep red "I I'd love to" Ase replied smiling.

"I don't think he even wants to see me" Ase replied brushing some hair out of Maria's face

" You were best friends right? I'm sure if you explain he'll understand, you just have to tell him the truth," Maria smiled. " Look, I'm going over to that cafe tomarrow to talk to Elinor, so you come with me and talk to that demon," she offered.

"I'll go if you have a drink with me there" Ase smiled up at her.

" Hmm?" Maria looked at her tilting her head.

" Vinny...." Ellie whimpered latching on to him, " I don't know what to do..." she whimpered.

"I love you" Ase said staring deeply into Maria's eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back