• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"It's good to see you again friend!" Vincent exclaimed, grabbing her in a hug, "How have you been, Eve? Job's been good, I hope?" The demon grinned at her and reached under the counter to grab a bottle of whiskey and two glasses, knowing that the coffee wouldn't do it for him anyway. "You want one? On the house, and who's your friend here?" Vincent really hadn't seen Eve in a long time, and if he was being honest with himself he had missed his old friend's harsh exterior and crude humor a lot.

@Horizon King

Last edited by a moderator:
Excalibur lifted her unconscious master and began carrying her carefully. "Are you ok" Excalibur asked Marie in a caring tone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellie raised her hand smiling, " I want one Vinny!" she laughed.

" Y-yeah..." Maria stared at Excalibur as she carried away ase, " Um! C-could i come with you? to make sure Ase is ok?" she asked nervously.

"I believe Ase would like that" Excalibur replied smiling "is there a room she can rest in ? " Excalibur asked looking back at Marie

" Y-yeah...follow me," Maria blushed leading them to one of the castles many spare rooms, ignoring the disapproving glares of the other Coven Masters.

Excalibur lay Ase on the bed before turning back to Marie "thank you for your assistance" Excalibur replied sitting down in a chair next to the bed.

"That is a strange question, I have been asleep for the last few thousand years so I am pretty stiff" she replied leaning into her palm " I haven't entered this form since Arthur died" Excalibur said with a frown.

" Arthur....You mean King Arthur, Camelot, Lady of the Lake, sword in the stone, That King Arthur?" Maria looked at the girl like she was crazy.

"Yes that Arthur" she replied "I had so much fun back then he truly was the king of knights"

"I didn't like Merlin though he threw me into that lake as if I was nothing" she smiled somewhat " and that stone was extremely uncomfortable" she looked over at Maria and smiled "but I suppose it was for the best"

Ase shifted in the bed beginning to wake, "I must go now my master is waking" with that Excalibur began to glow and a sword was left resting in the chair.

Ase felt the side of her face and winced "w.what happened?" Ase asked sitting up. "Maria where's my father"

" Gone, I had him kicked out and I'm not letting go home," Maria said sternly. " Ase, he knocked you out....You can't keep doing this,"

"Maria..I'm fine....now I need to go" Ase tried to get up put almost passed out again. She looked over at Marie smiling "I'm fine really"

Maria glared at her, " No, your not going home if i have to make you pass out so you won't I will," her voice leaving no room for discussion.

"Thank you Maria" Ase said quietly laying back down "I'm sorry you had to see that"

"I wasn't lying earlier.... I never meant to hurt you" Ase said smiled. "I really am sorry"

"It wasn't my fault" Ase said looking away from Maria "as I said he broke my arm that night" Ase looked back at Maria with misty eyes "I...I'm really sorry"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back