• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Looking into the eyes of his witch, Vincent looked up startled at the sounds of clapping hands. "What's going on? Was there a show or something?"

" Maria!" Ase shouted sternly. "Your making a scene" she said calmly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A old elder woman came up to them cupping Ellies hands, she murmured something in french to which Ellie answered back, The older woman smiled and took Vinny's hands "Sofia Bernet, Head Coven Master," she smiled her English laced with a thick french accent, " I promise, you have full Coven support in your battle," she smiled at Vincent before walking away a flock of witches following her.

Maria glared at Ase bwfore sitting back down, " did you even love me Ase?...because I really loved you..." she murmured tears forming in her eyes.

"I always loved you and I still love you...I just don't want you to get hurt." Ase said crying

" You some how managed to charm the most powerful witch of our time into helping with you cause," Ellie smiled kissing his cheek, " She also said that, if we wanted to get more,... 'lovey-dovey', the guest bedroom is on the second floor to the left." Ellie blushed at the last part.

" I got hurt when you left me!" Maria cried tears running down her face.

(Dalm that old French witch still has her way with words)

Spooks looked out the cafe's window as she underwent her usual preparations before going to sleep. She was oddly silent as she was thinking back to what happened earlier. "That's not my imagination. I don't know what Vince's mother looks like or what he looked like as a child...but why do I know?" She asked as she curled up on a corner and sat there in silence. "I haven't seen them before...have I? I remember-NO I DON'T!"

"What." Vincent deadpanned, looking at the retreating form of the witch, his eyes wide. "I... I think I need to sit down."

The demon walked stiffly over to the nearest chair, and collapsed in it, his mind reeling. He numbly heard Ellie asking if he was okay, and he nodded. He just needed a minute to collect his thoughts.

They had come here on Maria's invitation, their plan being to try to win over a couple of powerful people. Then Vincent had botched it by deliberately spilling a poisoned drink all over Maria's dress. And then, they had won the support of the Coven.

How had that happened?

Shaking his head, his face splitting into a grin, he looked up at Ellie, his eyes shining. "This. Is. Awesome." He told her, grabbing her by the waist and twirling her around, laughing.

"Let's go get a drink, yeah?"

"i apologize i really am sorry" Ase said downing her wine. "I never wanted it to end that way, no i never wanted it to end at all"

Maria looked away as Ellie and Vincent came to the bar, " I have to go," she said suddenly smiling sadly at Ase, " It was nice, seeing you again," she smiled walking away.

"A whiskey on the rocks, please." Vincent told the bartender with a smile, his cheeks a little red from the excitement. Looking over at Ellie, he asked, "What do you want, it's on me."

With a sigh of relief, Jun finally slipped from the backroom of the cafe, a shudder running down his back from what he'd just been through.

The child had not seemed too enthused to be whisked from main room when Jun had shepherded her out of view, and had near thrown a fit when he had tried to reason with her. This was quickly followed by shrieks of surprise when Jun had made the mistake of slipping into sunlight and disappearing before her eyes, throwing the shade into a frantic desperation to calm her. Flower petals now decorated his fine white-blonde hair, the only remnants of the vase she'd hurled at him with surprising accuracy.

Not wanting to draw unnecessary attention to the back room, Jun had finally stepped into shadow, timing it so that he caught her as she thundered past. The moment she was in arms reach, he snagged her, one hand immediately going to her face and catching her as her body slumped into unconsciousness. Placing her on the bed with a profound sigh of gratitude, he had then started to clean the room - picking up shards of glass there, scooping up tufts of soil there.

It had taken him to the edge of the new morning before he had finally been able to step out. Intending to retire to his apartment that now felt so foreign to him, Jun started toward the door when he heard the faint exclamation from a neighboring room. Recognizing it, he crossed the other side of the hall and knocked hesitantly. "Spooks? Spooks, is everything alright?"

@Metaphysics

"And a witches brew for my girlfriend, please." Vincent requested, not really thinking about what he was saying. He pulled out his wallet and placed a few bills on the table, complete with tips.

"So what do you wanna do now? We've got the witches, and maybe the vampires. Who should we try to win over next?" Giving her a large grin, he grabbed both drinks when they came, and handed Ellie hers.

Ase sighed , after paying the bartender she got up and attempted to follow Marie "Marie please come back , i said i was sorry"

"And mine had large enemies within the werewolf community." Vincent commented, leaning on the bar, taking a sip og his drink. "I think we should try both. It couldn't hurt." He mused, "Now that we have the Coven at our backs,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back