• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"How far did you two go" she asked handing her the drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We'll was she any good?" She asked drinking her wine interested now.

Ellie held Vinny's hand, " I'm sorry..." she sighed smiling softly at him, " i'm being depressing,"

" I guess," Maria sighed running her fingers through her hair.

Vincent sighed, letting his arms fall and dangle at his sides. How was it that everything suddenly had to become so difficult?

"Look, Ellie, I-" He stopped himself, shaking his head. He didn't even know what to say, let alone do. If he spoke now, he would just mess everything up and Ellie would be even more upset with him, then again, if he didn't say anything... Wringing his hands in his lap, he looked up at her, forcing himself to look into those endless, blue orbs.

"Ellie... I know that you want me to be able to say those words to you," He began, biting the inside of his cheek, "And I want so to, you have no idea how badly I want to say it to you sometimes."

Vincent looked down, he couldn't bear to keep looking into her eyes and seeing her every emotion swirling around in them as a spoke. Focusing his stare at a nearby fork, he continued, taking a deep breath, "What's stopping me is that I've never said it to anybody before. I've never had the luxury of being loved enough to do so. Not by friends, not by family and certainly not by my mother."

Gazing up at her again, he blinked. "Until now. I feel loved by you, and I trust you completely and that scares the shit out of me, if I'm being honest. If you were to get hurt, Ellie, I don't know what I would do with myself because you mean more to me than the world. I want you to be happy all the time because I think your feeling matter more than mine. I wanna give you anything you want because I think you're worth more than everything I own."

His words had begun to draw the attention from a nearby table, but Vincent didn't care. He had to make Ellie understand. He needed to.

"I want to be able to give you my heart, but I don't know how."

"Was she as good as me?" Ase asked downing her wine.

Ellie looked at Vinny hugging him tightly ignoring the other table's smiling. " Wanna dance?" she smiled at Vinny.

Maria flinched looking at Ase, "That's not fair," she grumbled.

"It's an honest question I'd like to know?" Ase replied ordering another drink

" You.. do know how to dance right?" she giggled leading Vinny to the dance floor where soft classical music was playing.

Maria sighed, "No,..." she admitted.

"Now that is something I can honestly say I know how to do." Vincent replied smartly, placing a hand on her waist, pulling her closer to him.

(My vision is coming true!)

Ellie smiled placing one hand on his back laying her head on Vinny's chest.

Maria looked at the other Coven leaders as they gave her disapproving looks.

"Come on we're just friends having a few drinks ignore them" Ase said while she drank f

" alright then, as 'friends' I have a question for you, are you still letting your dad punch you around?" Maria asked swirling her drink.

Ase's face went white as Maria spoke "w..what are you talking about"

Vincent slowly stepped in time with the music, a skill he had picked up on in hell, one of the many lessons his mother had taught him. He took a chance and wrapped both his arms around Ellie, smiling when he felt her lay her head in the crook of his neck.

Ellie smiled burying her face in Vinny's chest. She felt so safe and warm when ever he held her. "You won't leave me right?" she asked gently.

"Really?" Ase asked staring down into the red fluid that was her wine.

" He's a asshole, everybody knows that, but i thought you were different, but when we....separated... it was like a little part of you died," Maria looked down her eyes misty.

"Of course I wont." Vincent whispered, his voice husky. Placing two fingers under her chin, he tilted her face up. "You mean to much to me." With that, he stopped dancing and let his lips touch hers softly, as if afraid that she would disappear. The whole room vanished momentarily, and he let the warm, tingly feelings he had been so scared for bubble up in him, just enjoying the moment.

"Hey stop it now you'll make me ruin my makeup" Ase said as tears began to form in her eyes "did you know he broke my arm the day he found out about us"

Ellie smiled going up on her tippy toes to kiss Vinny back. She smiled at him lovingly jumping when the applause started. " Wha?" she looked around confused.

Maria paled looking down lacing her fingers with Ase's. " It's ok, I can help you, I can help move out and maybe..." Maria looked down squeezing Ase's hand lightly.

" you know I can't do that Maria " Ase replied tears running down her face "besides I'm the only heir to the Kiernan family"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back