• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Kazuichi pushed her up against a wall. "For their sake you heartless monster you dare justify turning your back on your friends with some lame excuse like that!" He pointed to himself. "I don't know you but I do know what it's like being you and being them. Trust me I've turn my back on someone and had the same done to me. And it doesn't fix anything it just gets worse." He pointed to Karasu. "You wanna talk tough I don't have anyone to turn to no one to call a friend but that bird! And here you are ready to throw away your friends like trash is that all their worth to you just trash can you not show some kind of sympathy to them!" He tightened his grip. "You think just like her and it pisses me off!"

"Ellie, what's going on? Are you okay?" Vincent cupped her cheeks with his hands, his crimson eyes looking at her filled with frantic worry, "What happened?"

Ellie looked down remembering the voice, " I-it was so cold...and dark..." she whimpered " I think it was her...she was telling me to kill Ase..." Ellie whimpered crying harder. " I'm scared.... I've never felt so powerless before..."she whimpered.

"Ase is this what your hart desires" Excalibur asked. "is that relevant" Ase replied. "it is always relevant" "i can not answer that" "very well"

Ase looked down at the boy " i'm going to be late" she repeated. @Nenma Takashi

"Fuck!" Vincent exclaimed loudly, his mind reeling. Seeing that they had drawn a lot of attention, he began guiding the crying girl out of the cafè and into the kitchen and away from the curious eyes of the customers. When they got there, Vincent sat her down in Seera's chair.

"It's going to be okay." He told her quietly, crouching down so that he was on eye level with her. "Listen to me, it's going to be okay." Reaching out, he wiped some of her tears away from her cheeks with his thumb, managing a reassuring smile.

" tch, worthless girl!" Serathi yelled in Ellies head, "No wonder your mother was so disappointed in you! No wonder had more faith in Maria then you! She knew you would end up a failure!!!" she yelled venom in every word.

Ellie flinched holding her head again, " Failure?...." she whimpered tears rolling down her face. she looked up at Vinny her eyes wider. "I'm a failure?..." she whimpered.

"very well" Ase replied coldly now. Ase's wings sprouted sending Kazuichi crashing into the wall opposite them."are you ready" she asked making eye contact with him now.

"Listen to me," Vincent said sharply, grabbing her shoulders, "Do not listen to her. This is what she does, she's trying to make you doubt yourself, to make you lower your defenses so she can slip in. Do not let her!"

Vincent felt his heart break as he watched the girl he cared so much about beginning to break, while he couldn't do anything to help her, he hugged her to him, his voice cracking. "Ellie please! Don't listen to her!"

Kazuichi stood up. "I've been ready KARASU!" The raven's eyes glowed red and for a second so did Kazuichi's. "If you won't listen to words I'll just beat some sense into you!" He sent a kick to her gut.

Ellie looked at Vinny, she thought about everything she had been through, about her parents, about Vinny, about the cafe. Her eyes widened and soon grew clear the tears no longer streaming down her face. " I'm not weak, get out of my head,"she whispered. Feeling Serathis grip on her mind loosen She yelled the word again putting all of the emotions and magic she should force in them, "GET OUT OF HEAD!!!"she screamed feeling Serathi disperse from her mind. Collapsing on Vinny drained she smiled weakly up at him, "hehehe,"

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Ase coughed a bit before replying " i yield , now you got what you wanted i'm leaving" she turned and began walking off before disappearing into the light of the lamp post.

[/QUOTE]
( :o BOOO!)

"Atta girl." Vincent smiled, wrapping his arms around her tightly, kissing the top of her head. "You have no idea how proud I am of you right now." He closed his eyes and let out a relieved sigh, hugging her.

Smiling, slightly taken aback, he stroked her head, running his fingers through her cerulean hair. "I think you should take the rest of the night off, sweetheart, you're drained."

Cursing himself silently, he bit the inside of his cheek. I should have said it back, shouldn't I? he thought glumly, but it wouldn't be right, though, would it? I don't even know if it would have been true. Sighing deeply, but playing it off as a sigh of contentment, he kissed her forehead softly.

"Do you wanna rest upstairs?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ase took flight dodging both attacks. she landed at the end of the alleyway, as she did a white circle appeared around her feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back