• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Ellie smiled reassuringly at Vinny picking up all if her finished orders walking them out to their respective tables, " Just be careful that you don't end up pushing Spooks away if that really is him," she thought for a few seconds " or her now," she said pushing her eyebrows together.

Nodding at Ellie's retreating form, Vincent began putting away a batch of blood leeches, frowning when he heard someone shouting from the cafè. Placing the bag on the counter he walked out of the kitchen to see what was the matter.

Seeing the two angels from a few days ago, one of them with significantly shorter hair than before, he sighed. Did they not learn their lesson the last time? Deciding to give the two rude guests a second chance he went up to them and pulled a notebook out of his pocket, a pleasant smile lingering on his lips.

"Yes, welcome back, gentlemen, what can I do for you?"

@Mr Swiftshots

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie looked at the two angels then at Vinny. Please don't cause any trouble,she thought worried cleaning off a table for a table of fairies. She kept her eyes on the table in case Vinny needed help.

Kazuichi made hsi way to the famous cafe he had heard so much about Karasu his raven flew down peaking him. He swatted at him. "Hey get out of here no pets allowed I told you quit peaking me." Karasu flew off. "Stupid bird." He walked into the Cafe sitting down. "Hmm what to have what to have?" He thought he noticed some annoying people at a different table. "Don't they know this is a cafe not a freaking party?" He groaned.

Ellie walked over to the newcomer sniling brightly at him, "Welcome to Magic Brew cafe, can i get you some coffee or tea?" She asked sweetly twirling a strand of cerulean hair absentmindedly.

@Nenma Takashi

Kazuichi smiled. "Well your number would be preferred but it's okay say what do you recommend sweet cheeks?" He mentally thanked Karasu for finding this place. "I'll be sure to give that bird some mice or something as thanks this is too good." He thought.

Ellie blushed at the 'Sweet Cheeks' comment growing flustered."W-well..personally i like the milk tea here," Ellie suggested " It goes well with just about everything on the menu and its really refreshing," she drabbled on.

Kazuichi nodded. "Sounds sweet very like you I'll have that then thank you." He looked out the window and saw Karasu watching him he made a small shoo gesture. "Get out of her Karasu I'll thank you later."He wwhispered.

After bringing the two angels their demanded bottle of wine, being sure not to give them his best bottle, as he remembered with a shudder what had happened last time, he went back to the kitchen.

Finally, after putting away the last jars of soul residue and blood powder, Vincent made his way out of the kitchen and to the bar, taking his place behind it and looked out over the cafè with a smile. Man, I love this place. He thought, taking in the laughing faces and the buzzing noises of the customers. He began wiping down the bar, when he noticed the computer guy, and remembered that he had wanted to talk to him earlier, so dropping the rag, he went over to introduce himself.

"Hey there," The demon chirped, reaching out his hand, "Vincent, manager of this joint."

@Blarg222

Ellie nodded the blush reaching her ears now, "R-right away sir," she blushed walking away to the bar to make the mans tea.

As Ellie finished up the man who was flirting with her tea , she bumped her hip lightly against Vinny's winking at him as she walked back to the mans table placing his tea on the table, " Here you go sir," she looked at and saw A crow near the window the man was sitting near and her eyes began shining brightly in happiness as a big smile spread across her face, " Is that your crow?" she asked the man moving to the window, smiling at the bird.

@Nenma Takashi

Kazuichi sighed. "He's a raven and a huge pain. But I owe him for bringing me back to life or at least half way. His names Karasu and careful he peaks like alot." Karasu peaked the window Kazuichi sighed. "Stop that."

Ellie smiled giggling waving at the bird, "Hello Karasu," she giggled blushing smiling looking down. " S-sorry... I always wanted a pet bird but my grandma's allergic to them," she smiled.

Karasu cawed and flew away. "Trust me you don't want one like him he's always going on like. Hey brat get serious or hey brat quit being so lazy or hey brat let's fight something. Gets on my nerves." He sighed. "Like I also said he pecks alot whenever I'm trying to sleep in he comes in and pecks me till I wake up I don't feel anything but it's annoying. And when I'm minding my own business he'll swoop in out of nowhere and start pecking me to get my attention."

Kazuichi chuckled. "No I wouldn't be able to get sick either I'm a zombie so I don't feel pain." He chuckled. "I've never heard of a sickness that made you numb but able to walk about?"

" Well.. I thought ment you angered the wrong witch with your flirting and made her hex you to never feel anything again," Ellie giggled. "I'm Ellie,"

He chuckled wandering if he was being punished for something he'd done and that was why he was a zombie. "Kazuichi but call me Kazu."

She smiled brightly at kazu " well, if you need anything else don't be afraid to call me," she smiled walking back to check on table of gnomes.

Cryobionic said:
After bringing the two angels their demanded bottle of wine, being sure not to give them his best bottle, as he remembered with a shudder what had happened last time, he went back to the kitchen.
Finally, after putting away the last jars of soul residue and blood powder, Vincent made his way out of the kitchen and to the bar, taking his place behind it and looked out over the cafè with a smile. Man, I love this place. He thought, taking in the laughing faces and the buzzing noises of the customers. He began wiping down the bar, when he noticed the computer guy, and remembered that he had wanted to talk to him earlier, so dropping the rag, he went over to introduce himself.

"Hey there," The demon chirped, reaching out his hand, "Vincent, manager of this joint."

@Blarg222
Naoki had finally arrived after his latest... meal. He saw Vinnie talking to another bloke and entered the kitchen, Seera was not there. "Seera?" He shouted, looking for her before going back out into the bar, walking up to Vincent. "Boss, real sorry to interrupt, but have you seen Seera anywhere? She ain't in the kitchen." Naoki said with a frown. Seera was the only person he talked to, the kitchen was their area. She cooked the food, he washed-up after her. They were a team and Naoki felt a bit lost without her.

Turning around to face the vampire, Vincent sighed. "I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you, she's home sick with the coughs." He told him with a shrug, then, smiling slightly he added, "Do you think you can handle working for two today? I'm sure she'll be back in no time, plus Ellie and... Spooks also here to help you."

Cryobionic said:
Turning around to face the vampire, Vincent sighed. "I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you, she's home sick with the coughs." He told him with a shrug, then, smiling slightly he added, "Do you think you can handle working for two today? I'm sure she'll be back in no time, plus Ellie and... Spooks also here to help you."
"I'll try my best, boss. Ellie, come with me, you are washing up because I have learnt how to cook from Seena." Leon said as he walked into the kitchen.

"What recruitment?" Vincent replied effortlessly, giving her a look, pointing discretely in the direction of the two increasingly drunk angels. It wouldn't do to have them catch wind about what he was up to, them being here had actually put a wrench in his plans to start talking to people and it really irked him. Pulling Ellie into the kitchen, he sighed. "Not good. What with dumb and dumber here on 'patrol', they're stopping me from openly talking to anybody about anything."

"oh...." Ellie said sadly, as she washed dishes putting them away. She looked at Naoki, " Do you know if Seera has anymore of her 'special wine'" she asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back