• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"Stop your whining and tell us what's really going on." Vincent said sneered, deliberately provoking her now. He had known the angel long enough to know that she would say anything when mad, good or bad. It wasn't the most honest way of getting her to talk, but Vincent didn't think he had a choice. If he didn't do something quick, he would lose his assistant forever.

"Ase please! There has to be something we can do to help you!" Ellie cried looking back between, Seera and Vinnyith panicking eyes.

"I'm leaving" Ase said softly pulling away from Seera's grip "no more of this nonsense from now on" she muttered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You asked me once why I didn't trust angels!" Vincent shouted after her, beginning to get mad for real now, "Well, this is why!" He snarled, his eyes flashing.

"You know, I actually thought you were different Ase. I looked past what you were when I hired you even though being around you caused me physical pain. I've confided in you and I made you fucking assistant manager because I felt I could trust you enough not to stab us in the back when we needed you. And now, that we actually do need you, you decide to take your leave?"

Ase's head flew to the side as she was hit by Seera. She let her head lay to the side for a moment before turning back to the group "goodbye" Ase turned and began walking towards the door again.

Seera ran in front of her, blocking the door. "Ase, we are not letting you leave. I will tie you up in chains, I will cut your hands off, I will do whatever it takes, but your not fucking leaving."

Ase looked up into Seera's eyes "get out of my way please I have to be home on time."

Vincent growled demonically in annoyance, the guttural sound of it echoing and bouncing off the walls of the cafe. He joined Seera in blocking the door. "You're acting ridiculous." He snapped, glaring at Ase. "Ellie, could you go lock the back door, please?" He asked, not taking his eyes of the angel.

"Get out of the way please I cannot be late again" Ase said softly looking at the group with soulless eyes

With both double locks thrown down, a slight 'pop' following that Jun could only guess was an additional charm lock, the shade remained behind in the cafe. The voices, initially exchanged in tight whispers, had risen over the course of time. He could hear them arguing now, simultaneously heated and urgent as they tried to reason with the angel.

There was no way for him to pass without interrupting the scene, so he stayed where he was, hands muffled to his ears as he sat beneath the hydrangeas.

This isn't like her at all. Vincent thought angrily, clenching his fists, resisting the urge to break her cheekbones. He was just about to say something else when a thought occurred to him, making his eyes widen and his breath catch in his throat. Lifting his hand up slowly, keeping his eyes on the angel, reached out a finger and poked her nose.

Ase hated it when he poked her nose. She would usually snap at him and punch him in the shoulder, hard, before giving him a lecture on personal space.

"Please don't invade my personal space it is very important to me" she said effortlessly " looking at him " now please move I'm going to be late"

Seera watched as Vincent did the worst thing that had been done yet. He poked her nose. Turning her rage on him, she yelled at him. "What the fuck? Why would your ever do that? We're not trying to make her mad, you idiot!" She punched him in the face, hard, then turned back to the situation at hand.

Vincent took the blow head on, seeing stars for a second before he grabbed Seera's arm, squeezing it for support. "It's not her." He said breathlessly, his voice faint, "I think her mind has been tampered with. Either that, or that's not Ase." He said, his eyes narrowing at the girl in front of him. "The Ase I know would have blown up on me."

Smirking at Seera, despite the situation, he pointed to his nose, from which a thin trail of blood was leaking from, he said teasingly. "Only if you apologize for ruining my handsome face."

"I'm leaving now" Ase said turning around heading for the other door "goodbye"

Reacting quickly, Vincent grabbed Ase and a tablecloth from a nearby table. With the speed of a pissed off demon, he threw the angel into a chair and wrapped the tablecloth around her petite form before she could react. Turning to Seera, looking incredibly proud of himself, he pointed at the angel. "She's all yours."

"I'm going to be late if you don't untie me" Ase said looking up at the demon

"I have a few." Vincent said, sitting down on the now tablecloth-free table, swinging his long legs back and forth. "Ask her what it was she threatened to do to me should I get Ellie pregnant." He suggested, hoping the witch in question was to far away to hear him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back