• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"Then I shall." Vincent laughed, getting to his feet, Ellie still clinging to him. he walked over to the bar and pulled out the bottle of moonshine he filled a glass for himself before raising an eyebrow and holding out the bottle to Seera. "Wanna get wasted?" He smirked, his eyes falling on Jun, the shade now curled up, snoring softly in the middle of the table.

From where he was Jun moved only once to pat the surface, hand extended to retrieve one of the table cloths and pull it close to his face. Words escaped him, but they were indistinct and the shade fell into a deeper sleep. As his body reached equilibrium Jun began to fade from view.

"Yes, Ellie?" Vincent answered distractedly, watching with some fascination as Jun's body slowly became invincible, before taking a swig of his glass, enjoying the tingling sensation in his fingers as the brew was starting to affect him, with a smile.

(I feel something. A slight tingle in my fingers. I think it's affecting me. )

Vincent stared at her for a moment. "I think you've had to much moonshine, girl." He said with a chuckle, "And I'm not answering that, you silly alcoholic." He poked her nose, shaking his head. She would certainly regret this in the morning, he thought with a snicker.

"Eeehhh~? Why not~~!' she whined pouting, "Ase told me when girls do it for the first it really really hurts..."she drawled yawning, leaning against Vinny.

Cryobionic said:
"Then I shall." Vincent laughed, getting to his feet, Ellie still clinging to him. he walked over to the bar and pulled out the bottle of moonshine he filled a glass for himself before raising an eyebrow and holding out the bottle to Seera. "Wanna get wasted?" He smirked, his eyes falling on Jun, the shade now curled up, snoring softly in the middle of the table.
Seera shook her head. "If I did, who would take care of you?" She picked up Jun again, and took him to one of the spare rooms. She laid him down, then walked back out.

Ase stood at the door baffled by the sight she had returned to. "Four hours....how did you get her this drunk in four hours you pervy demon!" Ase was wearing an armband around with an image of Excalibur imprinted on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a way to escape the awkward situation, Vincent pointed at Seera, who was just entering the room. "Ellie, look it's Seera! You loooove Seera right? You should go talk to her about girl stuff!" He cooed, pointing at the unfortunate cook who was most likely going to hate him for this.

Turning to Ase, he shrugged sheepishly. "She accidentally drank some moonshine. Where the hell have you been?"

"The band oh that's the symbol I was given as archangel it's also the weapon that chose me" Ase turned to the demon "I've been in a meeting for the last three hours before that I was getting certified as archangel"

"I hope that meeting didn't involve how your angels were going to save Ellie, 'cause we kind of did that already." Vincent said lightly, but failed to keep a touch of spite from entering his voice. He sighed. "Look, I'm sorry I blew up on you earlier," He began, rubbing his arm awkwardly, "I just didn't want Ellie to die."

Seera steady Ellie, then pressed lightly on her neck. Ellie went limp, and Seera picked her up. She walked over to Vincent. "Hey. What do you want me to do with her?"

"No that didn't come up in this meeting" Ase sighed "something much more urgent came up" she made her way over to the bar and poured herself some wine. "A team of angels arrived at the scene five m after a group of rebels apparently rescued the witches"

Vincent looked up at Seera, tilting his head to the side. Oh, yeah. Now that were 'in a relationship' I guess I have to take care of her. Contemplating the situation for a moment, he handed Seera a ring of keys. "My living room has a pretty comfortable couch. She can sleep of the alcohol there, I guess?" He suggested, hesitantly before turning back to Ase.

"Hm. Did they say anything about whether the witches made it back home okay?" He asked amused.

"I'm going to hit you hard" Ase said drinking the wine."anyway I'm going to be called away at random times through the next few weeks." Ase said leaning back tilting her chair backwards "also there's going to be a lot more angles around from now on"

Vincent sighed, rubbing his face. He took another swig of his drink. "That means lots of headaches for yours truly. Why?" He asked, his voice getting a little raspy from the strong drink.

"I can't tell you that" Ase teased "all you need to know is it's for the best" she downed the rest of her glass before filling it again. "Moonshine that's what she drank isn't it?"

Lifting his glass up, showing the angel the clear liquid inside, he nodded with a grin. "Yeah, she and Jun. It was totally my fault though. You know how I like to add it to my coffee when I'm stressed, right?" He chuckled, setting the glass down again, "Well, I did, only this time I didn't pay attention so Jun accidentally drank it, which resulted in Ellie drinking it." Vincent laughed, thinking about it. "You should have been here, Ase, you would have loved it."

Seera took the keys, and made her way up the stairs. Once she got to the attic, she fumbled around for a bit with the keys, but she found the correct one, eventually. She slid it into the lock, and turned it, then pulled open the door. She heaved Ellie on to the couch, then walked back down the stairs, to her kitchen. As she entered the kitchen, she filled a pan with oil, and turned her stove on, beginning to cook the oil.

"It couldn't have been as funny as when you drank holy wine"

Ase laughed "you were hungover for at least a week"

Vincent glared at her, then laughed. "Girl, I almost died. Why you would trick me into doing that is beyond me. Giving a demon holy wine." He shook his head, smiling fondly at the memories, while watching Seera walk into the kitchen. He briefly wondered what she was cooking, before shrugging it off. Seera loved to cook, after all. Looking over at Ase, he gave a small sigh. "Are we okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back