• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Vincent stared at his friend, wide eyed. Before turning to Ellie. "I... might have added some... moonshine." He admitted quietly, watching Jun with a worried expression. Biting his lip he added, "You know... the bottle from my private stash?"

" The one that made Ase think she was bird when she had it?!?" Ellie looked at him her eyes wide in shock." Ah! Jun!! Don't juggle those!!" Ellie jumped up from her seat running to the shade.

Behind them Jun giggled - he giggled - as a hand pressed to his mouth in delighted glee, "Vinny," he tittered, "I wish I had a nickname like that."

Suddenly realizing his lack of a pet name - for how else could one shorten Jun? - Jun's bottom lip began to tremble. "I wish I had one." He glanced upward, spotting the pair as he faded from substantial to insubstantial, unable to control the transition as he stood right in the heart of the light. Jun noticed this in his hand, suddenly forgetting his woes, and stared, fascinated, as it disappeared and reappeared before him. "I didn't know I could do that!"

"I'm really sorry!" Vincent told Ellie, running up to them. When he saw the shade's crestfallen expression at his lack of a nickname, he tried consoling him. "Hey, you can have a nickname if you want to," He said softly, looking pleadingly at Ellie. He had no idea how to come up with suitable pet names. "You can be... Junie?" He tried lamely, sending a glare at Ellie when she laughed at his pathetic attempt.

" Juncha," Ellie smiled patting the shade's hair, " Do you like that one Jun?" Ellie asked holding in a few giggles from Vinny's attempt to give nicknames. " Junchi if you want," Ellie giggled.

Seera had been silently watching all that had happened from the kitchen. She had seen the moonshine Vincent put in his drink, she had seen when he had switched glasses, and she had been about to say something, when she realized how amusing the next bit was going to be. She was now sitting on a stool, laughing quietly, hoping to not be noticed.

From beneath her touch Jun turned up large eyes, looking terribly confused in his drunken state. "Junie Juncha Junchi?" he said, mishearing them. It sounded as if he were on the brink of tears.

Ellie feel to the ground covering her mouth trying to keep from laughing, her whole body shaking as she burst out laughing tears rolling down her face from laughing to hard.

Vincent burst out laughing, finding his drunk friend terribly adorable. "Y-you... yeah." He forced out between laughter. After composing himself, he threw an arm around the shade's shoulders. "You really are something, aren't you."

" M-my stomach...." Ellie laughed gasping for air crawling over to the bar grabbing the first cup she saw taking a big gulp to calm her irritated throat. She unknowingly, finished off the last of Vinny's drink.

(Don't kill my shade for what I'm about to do. The poor thing is drunk.)

Jostled by the action Jun sniffed, tears disappearing as he heard the surrounding laughter. It was nice, and being completely inebriated the sound was even more comforting. "Hey, what is it you do as 'thank you'?" Jun asked, watching as Ellie laughed herself backwards before turning his eyes on Vincent. "You... You kiss them right? Is it on the cheek," he blinked, thoughtful. Curious. And terribly intoxicated. "The lips?" Jun exhaled and tilted toward the demon, tea and moonshine mixing in the air.

Vincent's eyes widened when he saw Ellie chug his drink. "Um.. Ellie...?" He said slowly, trying to contain his laughter, "I'm not sure that's such a good idea..." As he heard his friend speaking to him, he turned back to back to Jun, an amused smirk on his face. "I'm sorry, buddy, what did you say?"

Ellie looked up hicuping slightly, her eyes slightly gazed as she tugged on Seera's pant, like a child trying to get their parent's attention, " Heeeeyyyyy~~ Seery wanna know a secret~~?" she pestered her voice slightly slurred. Ellie turned to Jun as he kissed Vinny on the cheek, causing her to let out a high pitched whine followed by loud sobbing as she watched."Vinny~~! How could you~!" she sobbed.

From where his lips had landed on the demon, Jun blinked in the direction of the wail. It was slightly difficult seeing that his face was turned toward Vincent. "Ah? Did I do it wrong. Here, face me," Jun tried to grasp the demon's face, but kept missing. "Why are there three of you?"

Vincent, standing there, looking from the sobbing drunk witch to the insistent drunk shade and gave Seera a pleading look. "What did I do?" He asked Ellie confused, his eyes filled with mirth before turning towards Jun, laughing. "There's not three of me, you're seeing triple!" I'm going to have to down about half of that bottle before getting on their level of drunkenness! He thought with a chuckle.

" You kissed Junie Juncha Junchi~!!" she whined holding on to him, "Ellie wants kisses too~" she crooned nuzzling her face in his shoulder.

Off to the side, Jun mumbled something incoherent about wanting the same thing before lifting his hand and pressing it to his own lips. Seeming satisfied, he tripped over to the pair, leaning heavily on the only sober one. A long sigh escaped the boy, and just like that Jun was knocked out, somehow managing to remain standing as he flopped lazily against Vincent, arms lightly curled about one of the demon's own.

With Jun tripping against him and Ellie hanging onto his neck, Vincent finally lost his balance and fell unceremoniously to the floor with a bang, his two drunken companions landing on top of him. Groaning, he tried to get up, but found that he couldn't. Jun had passed out, the weight of the man and Ellie pinning him to the floor with no way to get out from under them without hurting them. "Seera! A little help?" He yelled, his face red from laughter.

@Scattered Ambitions

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Ellie smiled up at Vinny drunkenly hiccuping, "Hey~ Viiinnnyyy~ wanna know a secret~~?" she cooed, cuddling on top of him.

[/QUOTE]
Vincent chuckled, looking up at Ellie. "And what's that, sweetheart?" He asked, his voice a little strained, unintentionally giving her a nickname.

Seera wiped her eyes, as they were watering dorm how much she was laughing. "Yeah, sure." She got up, and walked over to him. She pulled Jun off him, and threw him over her shoulder. She carried him to one of the tables, and laid him out on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vincent, now able to breath properly, grinned at Ellie. "Is that a bad thing?" He murmured, his breath hot on her cheek.

(Seera grabbed Ellie and threw him over her shoulder? Did you mean Jun? xD )

Ellie nuzzled her cheek to his, like a cat, "Nooo~~ I want you to keep taking my kisses~!" she crooned flinching as Vinny's breath hit her cheak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back