• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Ellie smiled as most of the hunters moved out of the room to deal with what caused the explosion. " what's going on?" one of the other witches asked. " Our rescue team is here..."Ellie smiled.

Vincent made his way to the hole in the wall, most of the hunters now destroyed. He looked over at Qu and Arens, who were killing off the last three hunters, and motioned for them to follow him, heading inside.

Once inside, Vincent suppressed a shudder. Who in the world would willingly live like this? Qu's knife explosion had blown away the wall to what looked to be a kitchen, but Vincent couldn't be sure due to all the garbage that was strewn around the room. It looked like the bedroom of a hermit. Making his feet as light as possible, he began making his was thought the trash, his eyes fixed on the baby pink soul he could see, somewhere inside the mansion.

"Fuck stealth." Vincent muttered as he heard Ellie scream his name. He took off running towards the voice, his eyes focused on her soul.

"We were never stealthy Vincent, there was a fucking explosion" Qu yells while running after Vincent.

"I know, put I was kind of planning on subtlety once we got inside!" Vincent yelled back, turning a corner as he heard Ellie scream again, closer this time. He turned a corner and realized the screams were coming from the basement. Seeing the basement door guarded by a single monster hunter. Without stopping, Vincent ran up and headbutted him, his horns permanently marking the hunters skull. "That was kind of stealthy." He commented to Qu, and tried the door. It was locked.

"Move" He says to Vincent and throws another dagger, this one making a considerably less explosions. "Not stealthy at all by the way" He guestures at the smoking doorway "After you".

The room was filled with witches, some of them crying, all of them looking frightened. But Vincent only had eyes for one of them. His eyes focused in on Ellie as she yelled his nickname and his face broke into a grin. He sprinted towards her and picked her up, chains and all, spun her around and kissed her forehead, nothing else in the room mattering for a few seconds.

"Holy hell!" He yelled, putting her down, studying her, "I'm so glad you're safe! I was so worried about you!"

Ellie hugged Vinny tightly" Vinny! you came! you really really came!!" she smiled happily " I was so worried! I thought i would never see Ase or Seera or Craig or Hac or Granny ever again!" she smiled burying her face in his chest. " But most of all i was worried I would never get to tell you how i felt!" she looked up at Vinny smiling blushing brightly. " I like you Vinny, I really really really like you to the point it hurts sometimes,' she kept going.

(Prepare to burn.)

Looking down into Ellie's red, smiling face. He though about how happy he was now that he had found her alive, and how she had always been there for him and how scared he had been when she had disappeared. Then, in a moment of adrenaline filled relief and passion, he leaned down and let his bloodstained lips collide with her soft ones, stifling whatever she had been about to say.

( THE GREAT GODS HAVE SPOKEN! lol)

Ellies eyes widened for a second then she closed them leaning into the kiss, getting on her tippy toes.

((sEXY TImE ACTIvAtE))

"Hey, Vincent, you gonna keep making out with Ellie or help me cut her down and save the rest, hmmm?"

(I'm dying)

Vincent snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. He tried to think, but the moment Ellie had responded to his lips, his mind had drawn a blank.

He pulled away as he heard Qu speak and glared at him before realizing he was right. "Yeah... sorry about that." He said, grinning madly.

((I was dead ten minutes ago))

"Ill take the left side" Qu said a immediately strode through the hallways, snapping chains with help from his trusted staff.

Ellie blushed turning bright red, separating from the kiss felt like some had thrown ice water over her. Once her chains were broken, Ellie went over to the other witches to help them out as best as she could.

Vincent nodded and turned to Ellie, grinning before he made his way towards a group of witched, huddled together in a corner. He held his hands up, showing them he meant no harm, and began pulling the chains apart, the rusty iron like material no match for the demons strength.

(I have something just right for this moment. Have you guys heard the thing where little fifth grade girls say "Ect, and Ect sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G?)

(But, here's a different version. "Vincent and Ellie sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes abrupt, tragic miscarriage. Then comes blame, then comes despair, two hearts broken beyond repair. Vincent leaves Ellie, and takes the tree, d-i-v-o-r-c-e.)

(Fun, right?)

Vincent waved at them awkwardly, undoing the last chain. The witches were free.

(Guys, I hate to kiss and run but I have to get to bed before I die from exhaustion. So... Just carry on as if Vincent's there. I'm super sorry!)

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions](But, here's a different version. "Vincent and Ellie sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes abrupt, tragic miscarriage. Then comes blame, then comes despair, two hearts broken beyond repair. Vincent leaves Ellie, and takes the tree, d-i-v-o-r-c-e.)

(Fun, right?)

[/QUOTE]
(I literally just sang that out loud. I love it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back