• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Oliver slowly turned his head to look at the newcomer, his head tilting slightly in amusement. His first thought was confusion as to what a human might be doing in here, or how she found the cafe in the first place. From what he remembered hearing about the place, humans wasn't supposed to be able to see it, right? Which only lead him to the conclusion that this girl certainly couldn't be human.

But then, why did she smell like one? One whiff of the air around her and he could tell, quite clearly, that the girl was very human, and obviously had been her entire life, but there was something else, something lingering just above the stale human smell. Oliver frowned and sniffed again, the smell reminding him of something...

"You're the cook, aren't you?" He grinned, snapping his fingers in remembrance as the idea finally popped into his mind.

Seera pulled lifted her hair up, then let it fall back Dow . "I really like this hair. And yes, I am, thank you." She took a quick bow, her hair touching the floor.

Akira raised an eyebrow at Seera "You do realize you cannot stay in that body, another soul belongs in it and you are intruding and taking over that souls life when yours already ended. If you wish I could make you..a body of sorts out of crystal. It wouldn't be the same as a human body but it would be functional and able to house your soul." @Scattered Ambitions

Ase stood up slamming her hands on the table "how could you be agnostic!" she shouted "your standing in heaven yet you still have the audacity to say your agnostic!"

Maria flinched looking at Ase's sudden change," I'm..sorry?" she said nervously not really knowing what say, " Look, if you want me to convert I'll convert ok?" Maria smiled kindly at him.

Akira smiled "any preferences? Height? Weight? Boob size?" the last one she said jokingly "It'll be hard to colorize the crystals but I can try to match your old body if you describe it."

@Scattered Ambitions

"You gotta see this," Oliver whispered at Jun, nudging him in the side, "Akira repaired my hoodie this way after your blood sizzled through it, and it was as good as new, her magic's awesome!" He explained, positioning himself so that he could watch, his eyes shining with excitement. After a moment of thought, he reached back to his hoodie, and grabbed the cat, placing it on his lap so that Bratwurst could watch as well. Though, after a quick glance down at the kitten, he could see that it was less than interested.

@thistle

"i'm sorry i got carried away huh" she said sitting down again "id like you to convert but you don't have to if you don't want to" she said looking down into her soup "again im sorry!"

Estelle looked away as Oliver showed Jun his hoodie excitedly, " It's not that great," she pouted looking away her hair wiggling sadly.

Maria sighed looking down, "It's fine...It's just... I really don't care about religion, I understand that it's a important to some people...but not really to me," she said finishing up her salad.

Jun complied, sipping now at the chilled water that had collected at the bottom of the glass. Oliver's excitement was enough to distract him from his neglected hunger pangs, now growling in full force, and he sat up straighter, peeking over the child's head. From his vantage point the pair of girls were centered in the middle of Oliver's horns, the jutted points framing the two.

"thanks for understanding" Ase said looking up at Marie "are you still hungry?" she asked as a butler took Ase's soup bowl.

"well what would you like ?" Ase asked laying back in her chair "name it and the chief will make it for you" she smiled at the witch

“It took some time but I might have found one.” The answer was vague, and intentionally so as he decorated it in his usual offhand cadence. From under the pillow Vahl extracted a hand, splaying out the fingers to examine the dark emerald polish that coated his nails. The color was saturated heavily enough to be mistaken for onyx as it gleamed in the low lighting. Laced inside was a toxin that Serathi had given him centuries prior to his undertaking. “Have to admit - this polish has made it difficult to find the right one.”

The first time he had experimented with the poison Vahl had overestimated and shoved his hand right through the gullet of a pretty little shade, her mouth dropping open in a macabre expression of surprise before vanishing in a cloud of smoke. Entirely too eager the wisp had blamed himself for that one. The following centuries after, countless shades had fallen to his hand, Vahl quickly refining his technique to his liking. A handful had been weak minded, collapsing to their knees and pleading. Those he had disposed of without a second thought. But the ones who had been resilient and stubborn were the ones Vahl had taken careful measures to enjoy. Their obstinate nature would only last for so long before their minds snapped, delusional and half mad at the torturing.

Each time, whether screaming or bursting instantaneously, they had died. It was a tedious task, most of his time spent simply roaming the earth to find his next target.

Serathi desired a shade - of course that remained unquestionable - but it seemed only one capable enough to withstand the effects of the varnish.

Seeing how last night’s encounter had turned out Vahl felt entirely intrigued by his run in with the boy. Untangling himself from the sheets the wisp slipped on his pants and then found his jacket, which he pulled onto himself as well.

“I’ll be heading out,” he announced shortly, buttoning up his shirt. “Maybe I can find this special shade of yours today.”

The room seemed to exhale then, as if releasing a long withdrawn sigh, and when Serathi turned around, he was gone.

"....quiche.." she finally said smiling, " I haven't had that in forever," she smiled fondly. " Since I lived in Paris," she remembered.

"sure it'll be ready soon" she smiled leaning on her left arm "why dont you tell me something about your trip" she said closing her eyes and yawning "it'll help pass the time"

"Trip?" Maria tilted her head trying to think of some stories, " It was just for school really... and to get my certifications, " she smiled looking down.

"well knowing you that's not even half the story" Ase teased resting her head on the table yawning again."go on tell me"

Oliver sighed and put the kitten back into his hood, standing up. He had seen Akira's magic many times before, so he felt that if he excused himself now, he really wouldn't miss much. Besides, he wanted something to eat. Hot dogs, specifically, and he was sure he had seen a stand selling those delicious canine namesakes. The imp grabbed the scalding hot coffee cup he had gotten from Ellie and downed it, because it wouldn't do to be impolite and just leave it there, plus, it would be a waste.

The imp was just about to begin wobbling out of the cafe, when he remembered that he should probably tell everyone where he was going, as it would look kind of stupid, not to mention rude, to just leave like that. "I'm gonna go see if I can find some hot dogs," He chirped, waving at them with a small grin, "I'm feeling kind of peckish." He giggled, before he began limping towards the door, looking forward to the treat.

"oh thats right you lost your virginity there" Ase teased "well then there cant be anything worse than that can there?"

Ellie sighed stepping into the back for a second, she noticed that they were running low on tea leaves so she wanted to stock up on more. She looked around for Vinny and found his note reading it quickly. She smiled softly retrieving the tea leaves then going to sit next to Jun, " Vinny will be happy to see you when he gets back," she giggled taking Juns hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back