• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

" I wonder if i drop a coin up here if it'll kill someone," she smirked looking down at the clouds. " it's pretty," she smiled brightly, " What are those stairs for?" She asked pointing to the stairs in the far off distance.

Ellie frowned slightly, " Vinny, I know it's hard to believe but she really is possessing Lulu!!" She gestured around the apartment, " Would Lulu be up here if she wasn't possessed?!" she asked.

Vincent thought quickly, studying the small girl standing there, just looking around. "Okaay..." He murmured, willing to entertain the idea that this might actually be real, "After Seera had knocked you out," He started slowly, narrowing his eyes a little, "She asked me what to do with you, what did I say?"

"nobody can die in heaven" Ase smiled "and those stares lead to Archangel headquarters" she said looking over at them "only twelve archangels can ever exist at a time and so only those twelve can climb those stairs" she sighed looking back at Marie "the headquarters is huge even though there's only twelve at a time, you know the pentagon right id say about five times the security and defense"

"no not a chance no way never" she said sternly wern't you listening to me" "only the twelve archangels can ever journey up the stairs"

Cryobionic said:
Vincent thought quickly, studying the small girl standing there, just looking around. "Okaay..." He murmured, willing to entertain the idea that this might actually be real, "After Seera had knocked you out," He started slowly, narrowing his eyes a little, "She asked me what to do with you, what did I say?"
"Hmm, I do belive that you said to, um, wrap her up in a spare carpet or something, correct? Also, where the fuck are my steak knives?"

"In the... bag, next to the couch..." Vincent stammered out, shell shocked. He looked over at Ellie, his eyes wide. "It's really Seera." he murmured, shaking his head before sliding down the wall next to the bathroom door, landing with a small thump on the floor, light headed, "I don't believe it."

Ellie smiled sitting next to him," I told you," she giggled kissing his cheek. She looked up as she heard the door open downstairs, " Ellie!! Vincent!! Maria and Ase abandoned me to go to Heaven!" Estelle called out, walking upstairs. She stood in the doorway looking at them all like they were crazy her hair wiggling slightly, " Am I interrupting something?..." she asked cautiously.

Maria shrugged tilting her head, " I don't know...Lunch?" she offered noticing her stomach was growling slightly. "I'm kinda hungry," she muttered looking down.

Seera stood with her arms crossed. "Now, to clear some things up. First of all, I can't do shit without a body. I can't lift anything, and everything I touch, I go through. Second of all, Ellie, I know you could hear me."

Vincent shook his head to try and clear the shock, it wasn't working. Standing up, using the wall behind him as support, he looked at the young witch confused, "Um... what?"

" I could?" she asked tilting her head thinking back to the times she thought she had heard Seera. " Oh!" She gasped in surprise giggling, " I guess I could," Ellie smiled sheepishly.

Estelle dug out a crumpled letter from her bag addressed to Vincent in Maria big elegant cursive," Here, Maria wrote you a letter," Estelle gave him the letter looking around his apartment with curiosity.

Seera smiled. "I knew it. And third of all I real-" She was cut off by Estelle. She rushed over to the girl. ":And Estelle! I haven't seen you in so long. How are you?"

" Out," Maria answered immediately smiling at Ase, taking her hand again as they walked down the sky scrapper together.

Estelle tilted her head confused, " Who are you again," she asked bluntly looking at the human girl. She looked really really familiar but Estelle couldn't remember where she had seen her before.

"ok i know the perfect place!" she smiled dragging Marie behind her.they stopped outside a fancy looking restaurant with a huge line.

"come on Marie don't be ridiculous" she smiled skipping the line. the bouncer stopped them at the door and asked them to go to the back off the line, Ase smiled and asked him if he was threatening an archangel.The man apologized many time before getting them a seat. "tada" Ase smiled at marie handing her the menu.

Vincent took the letter from her, and scanned it, his red eyes flying over the page. The gist of it was that Maria and Ase had gone off to heaven, leaving him and Ellie with the responsibility of babysitting their charge. The demon frowned and looked at Estelle, who was currently looking around with a grin on her face.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to collect his thoughts and recover from the shock of finding out his cook was still... was a ghost. Vincent simply handed the piece of paper to Ellie without a word.

Seera looked at her, confused. "Oh right. I'm Seera, I died last night, but then I came back as a goat and kind of accidentally possessed Lulu, whos body I'm in, but it's still me."

" Seera..." she repeated gasping suddenly, " Oh!! The siren!!" She smiled brightly before frowning, " You died, that sucks," she pouted.

Ellie sighed reading the letter, " I should have seen this coming," Ellie deadpanned crumpling up the letter, ' Well.. Do you wanna keep her?" Ellie asked Vinny smiling at him.

Maria looked down at the menu, her stomach growling with happiness, " Everything looks so fancy..." she gaped looking up at Ase.

"Will you smack me if I say no?" Vincent joked faintly, giving her a halfhearted grin, "We don't really have a choice, though, do we? I mean it's either here or... where?" The demon shook his head with a chuckle, watching as the younger witch talked to 'Lulu'.

Ellie sighed giving Vinny a small smile, " Prepare to lose your mind," she joked looking at Estelle.

Estelle turned to Vincent and Ellie walking over to them tilting her head, " Hey can i ask you something Vincent?" she suddenly said tilting her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back