• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"alright now that were inside where do you want to go?" she smiled taking her hand. "just remember no magic, fighting , swearing , taunting or anything like that " she said sternly looking around at the guards.

" I don't believe you," Ellie said flatly, her eye twitching with annoyance, " If you really are Seera, then tell me something only Seera would know," she said bluntly, placing her hands on her hips.

Maria pouted looking around, " No fun," she pouted looking around at all of the little shops, " Can we drink?" she asked Ase her eyes shining with hope.

Seera racked her brain. "Um, I don't know, I'm pretty sure Vincent took my special steak knives with him on his last attempt to save spooks, um, Ase used to sit under the counter and drink and hide from paperwork, um Ari and Niko burned my body on a ship, that good enough for you?"

"if you can handle blessed alcohol than you can drink all you want" she smiled taking Marie's suitcase from her "but last time you drank it you passed out after half the bottle" she smiled leading her through the massive city "anyway Marie yeh there's another law you cant break here....."

Ellie looked at the tiny girl tears rushing to her eye's, " How...I saw you! You were dead!" Ellie squeaked hugging Lulu/Seera tightly crying in her shoulder, "I don't care...I don't care how your here, just that you are here," she whispered before starting to cry softly.

" Another rule?..." Maria raised her eyebrow suspiciously, " Is it a 'No Pink Hair' rule because your out of luck there, I am not changing my hair color," she laughed.

"alright think about the seven deadly sins , there all completely off limits you will be.......... executed" she said looking around the city."so about us staying in the same room...."

Seera pulled Ellie closer. "Well, people don't go to heaven, or hell, wherever, if they have unfinished business, right? Well, Vincent still has my steak knives, and I can't rest for eternity until I get them back. Now, where is he? I want to say hi."

Last edited by a moderator:
" Upstairs I think," she sniffled wiping her eyes looking at girl with happy eyes. She gave her another hug smiling brightly.

"What!?" Maria turned around quickly looking at Ase, " How is that a sin!? Were dating!!" she squeaked looking at angel with wide eyes, " I am not sleeping by myself in a house I know nothing about surrounded by people who, no offense, think my kind are just magical delivery girls!" she looked levelly at Ase.

"its a sin until were married" she said rubbing the back of her head "anyway you can have the master bedroom beside mine" she said quietly "the only people in the house are the servants and they wont bother you"

" I think so," Ellie giggled hearing the water run, " I'll go get him," she smiled standing up, walking upstairs. She knocked on the bathroom door, loud enough so he could hear it, " Vinny? I need to show you something!" She smiled talking loud enough that he could hear her.

Maria glared at her walking ahead of her, " This week is gonna drag on forever," she sighed rubbing her temples. She glanced behind her at Ase sighing in defeat when she saw the angels crestfallen face. " Here," she held out her hand for Ase to take, " We can still hold hands right?" she asked, looking away blushing slightly.

"Can't it wait?" Vincent called back, turning off the water and stepping out anyway, grabbing a towel. She sounded oddly... upbeat, completely different from what she had been like when she left earlier, and he was starting to get curious. As he began to dry his hair he spoke up again, knowing that the witch could hear him clearly through the door. "What is it?"

"y.yeh we can hold hands" she smiled taking her hand. "im sorry if i disappointed you" she said quietly "its just rules are rules"

" You have to see it!" Ellie giggled smiling brightly. She was so happy, she had a new found energy that she couldn't stand still.

Maria stuck out her tongue, " can't fix it now," she said bluntly squeezing Ase's hand affectionately.

"so where do you want to go ?" she asked squeezing Maria's hand back. "there's everything here!" she smiled at the eagerness of Marie.

"Okay, just hang on a moment," He called back, getting dressed and almost ending up sprawled on the floor as he nearly tripped over his jeans. Once he had pulled his shirt over his head, he opened the door, his hair still dripping. "So, what's up?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her companion. The human girl, in his apartment? Something was clearly up for the girl to even concider coming up the stairs.

Ase's face paled at maria's request "ha ha yeh sure my favorite places..." she said forcing a smile on her face.'i never leave the house other than when i need to work, how am i going to pull this off!' she thought to her self guiding Marie towards a skyscraper . "there's a great view from the top of this!" she said quickly jerking the witch towards it.

" It's Seera! She's a ghost!" Ellie smiled at him pushing the Lulu/Seera in front of her, " She's possessing the human girl right now!" Ellie smiled brightly at Vinny.

Maria squeaked in surprise, " Ase! Ok calm down don't yank my arm off!!" she laughed following the angel.

"Ellie..." Vincent said softly, frowning a little, "Seera's dead." He told her, a little worried for the witch's sanity. Had she finally snapped? He walked past the human child and looked at Ellie's face for a moment, she seemed to really believe what she was saying, which only made it more unnerving.

when the two reached the top she led maria to the edge. the skyscraper was above the cloud level and a big white stair case could be seen off in the distance."so what do you think!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back