• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Ellie looked at the door when someone knocked, " Expecting something?" she looked at Vinny quizzically.

Maria sighed opening her door, " Yes Ase?" she yawned rubbing sleep from her eyes.

Ase handed Marie the folder and smiled "it took me all night but i did it!" she said taking a pen out of her pocket "all you need to do is sign everything."

(i missread your post )

Maria looked down at the stack of papers, That's right, I'm supposed to go to heaven with Ase,she recalled suddenly feeling a pang of guilt for fighting last night. She held out her hand for the pen sighing her name in big elegant cursive. " There," she smiled handing the paperwork back, " When do we leave?" she asked letting Ase inside her apartment.

Ellie sighed getting up from the bed wobbling over to the door opening it, " Oh, your Seera's sister right," Ellie recalled remember seeing her and boy their brother she presumed hang out together. She tilted her head so most of her hair hung on one side, " Is something wrong? Did something happen to Seera?" she asked worry etching her face as she saw the girls expression.

"Uh, yes. Do you know where I can get a wooden boat, and some matches?" Aria wiped any remaining blood from her hands onto her jeans, and waited for the answer.

"tomorrow!" she smiled making her way into the apartment "i'm sorry about yesterday i should have gone with you" she frownd.

" Why are you covered in blood?..." Ellie whispered panic rising in her chest like smoke, "Please, Tell me what happened! Is Seera ok?!" she asked again, gripping the doorway for support as her legs began wobbling again.

Maria gasped chocking on the orange juice she had just began drinking coughing for a few seconds, " T-tomorrow!? Ase, That's not nearly enough time for me to request time off!! Damn it human resources is gonna have my ass," she sighed pulling out her cellphone dialing a number walking into the bedroom missing Ase's apology for the beach to busy begging someone for a week off.

Aria reached out to steady the girl. "Um, she's on a table down stairs. You might want to come see. I can help you down the stairs if you want. It's hard to explain what happened."

Ase sat down at the table and mentally assaulted herself for forgetting about Marie needing time to get off work.

Ellie took the girls hand uncertainly following her as she led her downstairs. When she saw Seera's body took all of her remaining mental strength to not collapse right there and start screaming. She walked over to Seera, stroking her cheek, tears welling up in her eyes as she felt her no warmth radiating from her skin. " Seery..." she whined her voice clogged with tears as she layed her face in her friends chest and began sobbing.

Maria sighed running her hand through her hair. She had managed to get the week off but had to agree to a mountain of paperwork when she got back. She opened the door back in to the living room and walked over to Ase plopipng herself down in the angels lap kissing her cheek, " I some how manged to get the week of, but my supervisors pissed off at me," she laughed wrapping her arms around Ase's neck.

"hey should we ask Ellie to mind that kid ?" she smiled looking down at her "because there is no way i could ever let her into heaven !" Ase laughed

Niko and Ari watched the girl. Niko, not sure how to respond to the situation, stepped back. "I-I go get the matches and the boat, ok?" Aria nodded. "Yeah, we'll meet you at the beach."

Estelle groaned from her room kicking er legs in defiance, " No! I wanna stay with twist!!!!"She whined until Maria threw a high heel at her, " Shut up!" she yelled sighing. " I Guess I can call Ellie and ask them," she sighed.

Ellie looked up at them confused, " Why do you need matches," she asked lifting up her head as tears kept rolling down her face, sniffling slightly.

"well she's definitely not staying with that demon dog succubus thing!" Ase shouted in at her. "i mean the succubus thing is enough to end that thought " Ase cringed.

"and i know Ellie wouldn't let her near him so that's the best option!"

Aria wiped the tears from her own eyes, and composed herself. "When someone in our family dies, if they lived in the human world, away from the water, when they die we take them back to the water. We put them on the wooden boat, and set it on fire. It's similar to what the Norse did with their dead."

"O-oh..." Ellie looked down at Seera fighting back more tears. Ellie nodded rubbing her face to regain her control.

Estelle looked up at ase and Maria. " You can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with!!" she yelled her hair wiggling angrily.

"well Marie could always just ship you back to France where there would be noway for you to meet him!" Ase teased the girl resting her head on Marie's.

"that would be fun wouldn't it Marie"

Ase laughed at the girl before looking down at Marie "so what do you want to do today?" she smiled.

(its cool)

Oliver hummed softly to himself as he made his way down the dirty alleyway, his hands stuffed deep into his pockets, his fingers playing with the Talos Kingdom Key. He had manage to 'escape' the castle as Akira was busy with some paperwork. Not that he desperately wanted to leave by any means, he had just started feeling a little suffocated and bored. So, he had left to find something fun to do.

He absentmindedly wondered if Akira would be worried when she didn't find him, but dismissed that thought. She wouldn't be, he decided, as he was pretty sure she knew perfectly well that he was used to taking care of himself, and why did he care, anyway?

Oliver, in and act of childish defiance, kicked an empty can, previously filled with who knows what, and watched as it sailed through the air and hit the brick wall adjacent to him. The can fell to the bloody concrete and landed with a satisfying clang.

Wait... bloody?

The imp walked over to the can curiously, looking down. The can had landed in an impressively large pool of half dried blood, and on further inspection,Oliver could make out a few strands of long blue hair stuck to it. There was also some blood on the walls. Whoever had been here was probably dead by now, he figured, as he took in the sight. There was way too much of the sticky mess here for them not to be.

Oliver started walking towards the entrance door to the cafe, wondering with a frown if it was someone he knew who had died. The only people he knew who had that hair color, was Ellie and Buckley, but the hairs on the ground were far too long to be either of theirs. Though, it still could be. He hoped not, and he kind of dreaded to find it out as he opened the door, making the bell ring out.

@Scattered Ambitions

@Elfia Nightwing

Last edited by a moderator:
Aria turned as she heard the door open. A small boy walked in, maybe 13 or 14. He had small horns protruding out of his forehead, and a tail. Ahh, he was an imp. "Hello." She nodded her head to the imp, and then turned back to the girl next to her sister. "Nikon probably already got the boat and matches, so I think I'm going to go to the beach now. If you want to come, which I'm assuming you do, just, um, come on down to the beach. Also, if you know anyone else who might, you can, um, invite them, I guess. We'll hold off till you get there."

"You should soak the boat in gasoline if you're planning on giving her a vikings burial." Oliver commented, walking over the the body and staring down at it, "Else it wont work, due to the water and all." He had seen this woman before, he was sure of it. He tried to remember where, and he frowned a little when he found that he couldn't. This was the person who had bled out in the alley, though. Her hair matched and the blood smelled the same. "What happened?" He asked curiously, looking up at Ellie, frowning when he saw her tears, then at the person who had greeted him.

She looked almost identical to of the pale corpse on the table, and it freaked him out a little.

Aria gestured to the gaping hole in Seera's stomach. "Well, I found her in the alley with a knife in her stomach. I don't know much else, really. She beld out in the alleyway, and died not that long ago. Did you know her?"

"What kind of knife?" Oliver asked distractedly, still trying to place the woman. He knew he had seen her before, and talked to her, but where...

"I think I've met her, I can't really remem-" His eyes widened as it hit him, and he smacked himself in the forehead in a moment of realization. Of course, he had been pretty beat then, but still! "Actually, she gave me a glass of wine a couple of days ago. But I didn't know her personally."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back