• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"Woah," The imp's eyes were wide and shining, thinking about the animal, "I've only ever seen pictures of elephants," He told her, giggling a little, "But... one of them could draw? I don't know much about animals, but I didn't think they were that smart, I mean, my dad's as stupid as can be. What could it draw? Did you get to touch it's trunk? Where did you meet him?"

Oliver pulled at the strings on his hoodie excitedly, watching her expectantly for the answers to his questions. In his life, he hadn't ever gotten to learn much about the overworld or it's inhabitants, so this was all new and very, very interesting. I wonder if Elephant souls taste good... The imp's eyes widened, and hastily pressed that thought as far out of his mind as it would go.

"Hm?" The demon snapped out of his thought process, looking up at her, blinking. "It's nothing, I was just thinking about the past, is all." He told her honestly, digging his feet into the warm sand, smiling as he did so. Vincent got up and scooted a little further under the umbrella, noticing that the breeze had stopped and that the air was getting progressively warmer, making beads of sweat appear on his forehead. He hoped it came back soon.

Ellie smiled,standing up brushing sand off her knees, " Wanna get something to drink?" she smiled pointing to the little beach shack, " I think they have ice cream to," she continued.

" India," Estelle smiled brightly, " And i did touch his trunk, he really like my hair and kept petting it!" she smiled brightly her hair wiggling more excitedly at the happy memories.

"Sure," Vincent smiled, getting to his feet. He was all sweaty and warm, so he wrenched off his shirt before following after the cerulean haired witch. The sand was almost unbearably hot now, the little corns feeling like glowing hot mini coals under the soles of his feet, and he sped up as it began to hurt. Soon, though, the arrived at a little wooden platform leading up to the shack, and the demon thanked whoever had installed it as he stepped up on the surprisingly cool material. "This here is a good idea, huh?" He commented to Ellie, pointing down at it with a small grin.

"Well, your hair is really cool, so I don't blame him," Oliver snickered, jumping off the bar to go see if he could find something to drink. He walked over to the other side of the bar, and procured a bottle of what looked to be cranberry juice, "What was it like in India, then, was it hot there? I've heard that their food is hot?" He asked curiously, filling two glasses to the brim with the red liquid, giving one to the witch. Oliver leaned over his glass and sniffed it, the tart smell of the liquid confirming that it was indeed cranberry juice.

Ellie smiled giggling taking Vinny's hand leading him inside the little store, sitting behind the register was a elderly troll woman who was watching a group of snickering nixie boys as if they would steal something. Ellie smiled walking to a little ice cooler in the corner, pulling out two blue Popsicles." Here ya go," Ellie smiled handing Vinny his after paying for it, she unwrapped hers giggling eating her popcicle happily.

" It was pretty hot, but the food was really yummy!" Estelle smiled sipping her juice flinching when the tart taste hit her mouth, " This is weird cranberry juice," she murmured taking chugging a big gulp.

"That's because it's unsweetened, I think," Oliver told her, looking down at the bottle with a bored expression, "did you get one of those sunburns I've heard everyone complaining about?" The imp asked curiously, taking a sip of his juice, smiling as the sour taste hit his tongue. This was a lot better, he thought, than that black liquid she had tried to get him to drink earlier. That had just been plain disgusting. Plus, this didn't have bubbles in it, and when he thought about it, he kind of wondered how they got the bubbles into the black drink to begin with, and made a mental note to find that out later.

"This tasted weird." Vincent told her, tasting the blue, frozen treat suspiciously, "What flavor is this?"

" Blue raspberry, its kinda weird though since there are no blue raspberries in the wild," she laughed, licking some of the sticky sweet syrup of off her fingers.

"mmm," Estelle finishing up her drink hiccuping slightly her cheeks slightly flushed. " Nooo~! I never burn~! Snakes don't burn we shed~~!!!" she laughed happily wobbling on her bar stool.

The imp watched her confused, tilting his head to the side before walking back to the other side of the bar to study her more closely, she was acting weird, and it was starting to freak him out a little, "Hey, are you okay, Dodge?" He asked, a hint of concern in his voice, "You're acting strangely."

Vincent finished the treat, licking his lips. It was an odd taste, a little to sweet for his liking, but not completely unreasonable. "It's good," He smiled, lacing his fingers with hers, "What do you wanna do now?"

Estelle hiccuped falling off her barstool laughing, " I fell!" she laugh louder giggling uncontrollably

.Ellie smiled up at him about to say that they talk a walk until the group of nixie boys from the store ran past them pushing Ellie into Vinny's chest, " Ow.." she flinched slightly.

"Hey, careful!" Oliver exclaimed surprised, helping the giggling witch to her feet, "What's the matter with you?" He asked frowning, holding onto her shoulders, looking at her red face.

Vincent grabbed the her instinctively, his eyes widening a bit, before he chuckled, shaking his head. "You okay?" he asked, looking down at her.

Ellie nodded smiling, going up on her tippy toes to kiss Vinny lightly, " Yeah," she smiled brightly, looking out as the beach began clearing as the sun set, "It's close to dark," Ellie sighed slightly pouting. She really had had a lot more fun then she thought she would, today really helped to get some of the piling stress off of her shoulders.

Estelle shook off Oliver walking over to the bottle behind the bar giggling, " Twist! this isn't cranberry juice!!" she laughed wiping tears from her eyes.

"Where's Maria, Akira, Alexander and that other girl?" Vincent asked, taking her hand as they began to walk back towards the umbrella, "I haven't seen them in a while."

"Yeah it is," The imp said, a little irritated. Why was she acting like this? He walked over to her and grabbed the bottle from her hand, "It says so right here, see? Cranberry Liquo-" Oliver coughed, his eyes widening in realization before he looked over at the red witch, "Shit."

" Excaliburs still in her sword form, and Maria," she tilted her head to the sleeping witch who was slightly tanner as she sleeping on the beach. Ellie smiled at Maria as she stirred in her sleep. " As for Akira and Alexander," she shrugged, " I don't know,"

Estelle laughed suddenly stopping staring at Oliver intently brushing his bangs out of his face.

Oliver was panicking a little on the inside. Had he just unknowingly drugged someone? How much trouble was he going to be in if her guardian found out? She had almost drowned him over a little sand, what would she do when she found out he had gotten her student drunk? And how had he not noticed? The imp frowned, he was probably more used to alcohol than she was. Oliver was startled out of his thoughts as the witch began touching his face, and he looked at her, wondering if the glass of liquor had made her loose her mind completely.

Akira walked up at that moment with Alexander and her two fairy guard creations behind them. "We were at a cave I found. Alexander had gone for a swim and found me. Where did Oliver and Estelle go?"

@Cryobionic @Elfia Nightwing

Estelle giggled pressing her forehead to Oliver's, " Your really warm~~" she drawled tilting her head, " Why's you's blushin' Twist~?" She asked pouting slightly.

" They ran off their back at the cafe doing god knows what," Ellie sighed as Maria yawned, stretching as she woke up.

Oliver jerked and stumbled backwards, trying to get away from the drunk witch, but ended tripping over his own feet crashing into the wall behind them. He looked at her with a frown, "I don't think you should drink anymore of that cranberry juice, Dodge." He muttered scratching the back of his head, trying to figure out what to do about the situation. Did he restrain her and wait for the alcohol to wear off?

Akira sighed and pulled out a key "I'll go back and check on them" she pulled out another key that was shimmering white and bound it to the location "Now I can get back to this beach without a witch" she pocketed the beach key and threw the other key opening a portal to the cafe she walked through it and it closed behind her. @Elfia Nightwing @Cryobionic

Estelle whined wobbling slightly as she stared at Oliver, " What's wrong twist?" She whined rubbing her eyes. " It's hot..." she complained pouting starting to unbutton her shirt.

Ellie smiled at Maria as she yawned going back to the car, " Everybody ready?" she yawned rubbing her eyes.

"Ah! Stop it! Oliver snapped, a little scared, grabbing her hands before she could humiliate herself further, "You're drunk, you idiot!" the imp informed her, wondering if rolling her up in a carpet would be acceptable.

Vincent nodded with a tired smile, watching Akira go, before grabbing his bag, "Yeah, it's been fun, huh?"

Estelle tilted her head slightly, " Ollie are you gay?" she suddenly asked simply.

"Yeah," Maria smiled brightly starting up the van once everyone inside, " Alright, lets get home so I can turn Estelle into a beetle!" she smiled cheerfully. Ellie shook her head sighing.

"What?" The imp asked, taken completely off guard by her sudden inquiry. He looked at her confused, "I don't think so?" It was meant as an answer, but it came out more like a question. Oliver shrugged noncommittally.

" Wanna test it?" she smirked suddenly kissing Oliver before he could protest pulling away leaving him in shock as she walked away stumbling to a table laying down on it. " Tired..." she whined.

"Holy hell," Oliver groaned, falling down into a bar chair before grabbing the bottle, filling his glass up again, wowing never to get a witch drunk ever again. He glanced over at Estelle on the table, hoping she would fall asleep and forget everything about this in the morning.

Estelle whined kicking her legs against the table, sending a flurry of words in french into the air.

Ellie smiled opening the door to the cafe stopping dead in her tracks when she saw what was going on, Oliver was sitting at the bar drinking liquor while Estelle was laying on a table going on about dolphins in french, " What exactly happened..." she sighed. Maria peaked inside smiling, " Looks like Estelle got wasted," she laughed leaning against a wall.

Oliver looked up as the door opened, smiling slightly. "Thank Lucifer you're here," He breathed relieved, putting his glass down on the bar and walking over to them, grimacing slightly as Estelle shouted something intelligible, "I though it was just ordinary cranberry juice, I swear!"

Vincent snorted before walking up to the bar, dropping his bag on the floor and picking up the bottle, studying it. He sighed dramatically, before looking at the imp. "You're paying for this," He held up the almost empty bottle, "It's crazy expensive."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back