Magi: Magic Arising

Aurelia said:
Hi! Is this roleplay full? I would otherwise like to submit a character.
We are still accepting.

More info has been added to the Settings/Locations Tab. Go check it out when you get a chance, please!

@Hales

Sorry it took me such an amount of time to get around to it but I have updated my character sheet with my characters origin location.

Which is Linwe!

All right. No worries about time... I like to see everyone do something once a week, but beyond that I am not picky so you are fine.

I am pretty sure all the basic information has now posted! I have started working on the first post and it will be posted by Sunday.

@kira blackthorn Your character is accepted with the minor pendant of clairvoyance.

It's Friday the 13th. Are you sure you want to ask that? You're going to get like stories of people getting killed by an ugly kid in a hockey mask or something. Geez.

@GiannaCoco Your character is accepted. Your pendant controls the element of earth. Also, would you have any interest in being kidnapped at the beginning of the rp? It is by no means required, but the option exists.

@kira blackthorn Would you be interested in being kidnapped at the beginning of the rp? Again, this is not required. It is optional.

Hales said:
@GiannaCoco Your character is accepted. Your pendant controls the element of earth. Also, would you have any interest in being kidnapped at the beginning of the rp? It is by no means required, but the option exists.

@kira blackthorn Would you be interested in being kidnapped at the beginning of the rp? Again, this is not required. It is optional.
Sure

Hales said:

I'm up for that!!! Tell me more!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
GiannaCoco said:
I'm up for that!!! Tell me more!! :D
The New Magi are currently in search of the pendants. Mavis and Lucas (more info in the neutral characters tab) are under orders to capture anyone they find with one. Currently the individuals are being kept alive and in a cell within the city that everyone's pendant is drawing them towards. That is really all I would like to say about it. More info will come as the rp plays out.

@Ashen Wraith Your character is accepted. Your pendant will have control over sound.

Ah shit, who gave dusk sound.... We're all gonna listen to monkeys banging on coconuts forever. T^T

The first post will be made either later tonight, or first thing when I wake up tomorrow morning.

TechEwok said:
Ah shit, who gave dusk sound.... We're all gonna listen to monkeys banging on coconuts forever. T^T
You shut yer mouf! You're just jealous of my solfege.

The first post has been posted and the RP has started! Please note that no one's pendant is active yet, so no magic yet. Also, I would appreciate it if everyone could include the name of their character at the top of their post. Also for clarification: your pendant is drawing you towards a building on the outskirts of the town described in Piper's portion of my post. Let me know if you have any questions.

One question, just in case I won't completely stumble my way into this roleplay: To those who don't live on the town you mentioned, they have to be travelling towards there, right?

Yes, they have. You can describe their journey if you want to or just merely say they are there... That I leave up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back