Magi: Magic Arising

I will be making a smaller province based on farming which could work. You could always say he was from Assyria and say that he left before Sepitus came into power (it was probably only about 3 years ago). That could work as well.

TechEwok said:
The periods are back!

Gross. Anyway, I like that Hales. He'd probably still be walking around in Assyria in that case, traveling through the dense forests and avoid Sepitus' visiting patterns. Would get him pretty close to where we want to be, as well :)

And it would provide some interesting information for the group because he would know at least a bit about Sepitus's movements... Sepitus is going to become a problem if people haven't already figured that out.

Blue waffles... I bet they taste like blueberries... if so.. yuck! That evil man trying to persuade me into his sleeping quarters with blueberry waffles.... nasty.

Wow. I only needed to edit one word to establish where he was from. Convenient writing ftw. Also, as far as I can understand, the whole thing about it raining all the time where he lives is pretty accurate with parts of Assyria, too, right?

blue_strawberries_new_10.jpg

See these blue strawberries? They're real. They were made by taking genes from a fish and putting them in the strawberries.

Yepp.

I'm not joking.

Assyria does get plenty of rain, yes. I would describe it as similar to Seattle, Washington - probably.

It is almost always cloudy and or raining... pretty much.

Sunny days are rare, but they do happen occasionally.

@alcoholiccat @Archangel @Rosegurl12 @HighnessesReign All the provinces have been posted. Please update your character sheet to include where your character is from or let me know that you don't feel their is a province that fits your character and let me know what kind of province you are looking for. Please post in the OOC to let me know that it has been updated.

@Everyone! In the Settings/Locations tab, I have begun adding descriptions on the various magical waypoints that have been sealed away. It is possible that your characters may have encountered them at some point. It is also possible that your character knows absolutely nothing about them. Either way, I advise checking out the information at some point and there will be a few more waypoints yet to come.

A basic profile for the queen has been posted in neutral characters. More neutral characters are to come.

Two more NPCs have been posted! I am starting to feel very accomplished today! Yay! :D

I have also added a few organizations under the organizations tab. Again, more will be posted eventually. I don't think very many of you, if any, would be a part of them. However, everyone would know a bit about them - especially those from Linwe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back