Magi: Magic Arising

You know what you know what, lets settle the feud here:

Robot Sonic

Sonicchannel_metal.png

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]It's claymation. Doesn't count. Not real robot metal and chicken flesh 0/10.

[/QUOTE]
Sad day :(

;-;

Okay, so in the last five hours I was hoping to get done with three posts and a cs. I've gotten halfway through the cs. Maaan.

@Anyone still making a character: The elements of Light, water, air and time are taken. The remaining elements are Earth, fire, electricity and sound and I am accepting suggestions for minor pendants as well.

@Everyone: At the beginning of the rp, everyone is being drawn towards a city (which hasn't been named yet) within the province of Assyria (I will post this province later today) by some magical force calling to their pendant. At the point of arriving in the city, a few people will get kidnapped by the New Magi. Is there anyone specifically who wants to get kidnapped? I know the character of Dexter (controlled by @sonicfreak101 ) will get kidnapped, but I would like a couple more at least if people are willing. I am still trying to work out how this will begin, so expect a couple more posts like this in the next couple days.

Hrrm. I mean, that COULD be funny when it's Zephyr... But then again, I dunno.

I'mma flip a coin. Heads for kidnapping, tails for not.

Tails. Huh. Well, let's say this: If you don't get enough people to kidnap for a sick party with the magi people, count Zephyr in.

It's fine by me either way, actually. If you need someone to be abducted, my character is available. If there are enough people who would like to have their characters abducted, then I'll let mine stay wherever she will be.

Hum de dum. I don't know if I'm gonna volunteer, as Zero really wouldn't react well at all. I mean, nobody would exactly 'react well' to getting kidnapped, but being true to my character he would probably fear that his family had finally caught up with him and try to kill them all, questions later. I don't think that he's the best option, but if nobody else will, then I'll do it :3

@Hales

My character would be like the least intimidating and doesn't really have anything on her so they could kidnap little Rocquel pretty easily.

But be gentle with my baby!

。:゚*+;(●´・д・`●);+*゚:。

All the provinces I currently plan on creating are posted. If you still haven't found a province that your character fits into, please let me know and I am more than willing to make something that does work for you.

Hales said:
@Anyone still making a character: The elements of Light, water, air and time are taken. The remaining elements are Earth, fire, electricity and sound and I am accepting suggestions for minor pendants as well.

@Everyone: At the beginning of the rp, everyone is being drawn towards a city (which hasn't been named yet) within the province of Assyria (I will post this province later today) by some magical force calling to their pendant. At the point of arriving in the city, a few people will get kidnapped by the New Magi. Is there anyone specifically who wants to get kidnapped? I know the character of Dexter (controlled by @sonicfreak101 ) will get kidnapped, but I would like a couple more at least if people are willing. I am still trying to work out how this will begin, so expect a couple more posts like this in the next couple days.
Haru can get kidnapped!

Prizzy Kriyze] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12326-hales/ said:
@Hales[/URL] I don't know if you've read Zephyr's bio and shit, but wouldn't you agree Olivan's the most likely country for him?
I read everyone's bio, I'm just not the best at keeping everyone straight yet. Anyway, so far it does seem like Olivan would be the best fit. I might be making one more province that is solely based on farming - that might be a good fit as well. All the other provinces are fairly particular and I'm coming to realize that now.

Myeah, there seemed to be a lot of customs you'd have to follow. Nonetheless, I could always explain that by saying he read all that stuff while studying the rest of his subjects. So now my question is, will you make a tiny country (or hey, maybe just unclaimed land with some random stuff in it)? Because the latter may be a better fit than Olivan, and I'd edit that into my bio then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back