Mad House 2.0

i want to do the thing were you remove the insides of the apple and fikll it with icecream and carmel

but we dont have icecream or carmel

yeah if i know i cant get caught ill do stuff like that too

actually sometimes i get away with smuggling food when there are people around that should have seen me very easily

food smuggling master

if the purge was real id push him down the stairs and let his fat heavy body do the rest of the work

raccoons??? what?

oh yes. i am the food smuggling raccoon master, who is also a goat and a ghost

Pine! I knew we were state buddies. That's why I was like, bruh we're central, not eastern, ya nilly.

ugh

ugh ugh ugh

no i was talking about est

i'm taking everyone's wack time zones into account because spectro's in freaking europe lol

"Some time on Saturday." I think that covers every one. I know she is, the British oozes from her posts. I can smell it with my Scottish nose, lass.

/mutters incoherently

Okay, I'll just try to stay in communicate with you guys over the weekend.

If a bunch of people are online and are ready to go, then we'll start.

also hey guys some person or people mIGHT start posting on the sign-up thread soon

so don't yell at them if they do

because i gave permission and what not

holy frozen sugar juice holding apparatus, batman!

theres puns on these popsicle sticks

AND ITS RELEVANT

Why are math textbooks always so stressed?

Ahhhh, it's kind of a shame I'm going home because like being on campus is really cool right now. *w*

Like, first off, some guy showed up to breakfast dressed as a monkey.

Then this guy who I apparently know from high school like it was KIND OF HARD TO TELL BECAUSE THIS GUY WAS IN THIS FULL-BODY BLACK ELASTIC THING??

and i was already late to spanish whoops

BUT THEN

There was this guy dressed as a Whataburger order number.

Two chicks in my environmental science were dressed as minions from Despicable Me and there was this guys being ~*~*~ super classy ~*~*~ dressed as a beer bottle.

but that aside

the best part was this guy who was like doing some beatboxing/dubstep nonsense just casually walking to class and doing that

REALLY WELL AT THAT (though he prolly does that all the time

but yeah TRY TO GET AWAY WITH THAT IN HIGH SCHOOL WITHOUT PEOPLE JUDGING YOU)

i would have told him he was awesome but i didn't want to interrupt him

Then they have a masquerade dinner tonight and I could have totally gone wearing my Batman mask but ehhhhh it's fine I'll live.

anyway

Wait, no way. I dressed as a monkey at school today too, where do you go to school?

wait you're in college ?

I'm at UNT, but I'm sure there are a lot of people dressed as monkeys everywhere tbh lol.

Me too, But I go to Central University Of North Texas. Studying gynecology.

Sorry, in advance.

WAIT I'M CONFUSED LOL

i don't know what that is and google is less than revealing

i mean that wasn't you, right?

and sorry about what??

It might've been me, I don't really know. What are you talking about? Pine-chan, have you had too much candy?

What'd he look like?

I HAVEN'T HAD ANY CANDY??

because if it was then i sat at the same table as you lol

gosh gosh /flees to pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back