Mad House 2.0

I want to begin on Sunday, at the latest, I don't want to have to wait any longer than that,

We cannot be waiting a long time, the rules stated you must be active every other day

But Ghost, there's not pressure for you to post your first post

You could arrive at any time, it just might interfere a little with Pines plan, but then again, it would make it easier for Nick and Izzy to room together then? Idk

I just want to start asap

i want to start soon too, and i like pines plan

i mean i keep saying i need to do school but if i didnt take any breaks i would diiiie

Okay, I think that Saturday will work, but the time for everyone to be online might be a little skewed...?

Like I said before, there's also a degree of uncertainty as to how often I'll be able to get on.

saturday is a mystery for me

i never know what sort of things my mom wants me to do

I can do Saturday or any day really

I've become addicted to this site...

sunday sounds good right now because i'll b e guaranteed to be back at my dorm and away from my parents then

i jsut rememberd that after being dragged to church on sunday i have to paint props again

idk how long thatll take

and i also dont know if ill be forced to go to my grandmas

Well, I'm okay with either day, though I might sleep in Saturday morning due to CANDY FESTIVITIES YESH

Anyways...anybody else participating in the sugary rituals which are most sacred and darkly pleasurable trick-or-treating? :>

Oops.

Yeah, it's already been decided, more or less, but we haven't put up an official list yet (and idk if we ever will).

Either way, everything will be sorted out ic thanks to our HANDY-DANDY NPCS.

/cheers

hm... okay maybe we'll just start at some random time this weekend lol

And no worries on that, Triggy.

I was already trying to take into account that every role player in existence is a nocturnal creature (conveniently except for me).

Does scaring small children count?

Usually I do trick-or-treating but APPARENTLY we're too grown-up for that and so it is time to strike fear into the hearts of mortal infants.

but apparently she bought like fourteen dollars worth of candy??

and i don't eat a lot of candy in the first place so

im going!

like i said i dont have a choice

not that i mind free candy at all

Stop right there, criminal scum. I'll be sleeping on Saturday for obvious reasons, so I guess if you guys start on 11am EST I'll just post when ever I wake up, because I don't know what time that is IN central.

im central too

i think its either 10 or 9 idr

it depends on how far east east is

RAWR WIGGLE I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT GOOGLE IS AND HOW IT WORKS

but anyway it's basically the same thing as us except the difference is probably daylights savings time

but right now their time = our time

or like okay clarification

for est right at this very moment

it's 5:17 PM

i am 1 minute in the future

i am speaking to you pastlings, witth my mind ooo oo oO OO O oo o oOO000OOO0000 ooooo

pine, you have the rpn settings set to your time, smh

whats a google?

So pretty much 11am central too, since we're the same time because of DSL. Wait, what?

last night i texted my mom threatening t spontaneously combust if she didnt replenish the apple supply and buy cinnamon rolls (my diet is 40% apple 40% bagel 10% candy/junk 10% other so its kind of important) and it woRKED SHE BOUGHT ME THEM???

which is surprising because shes a health freak and never buys things like cinnamon rolls

cries

it's not MY time zone but i'm p sure it's the default time zone on rpn

we live in the same state bruh

how can you forget

that we are state buddies

NO CHILD PLEASE DO NOT SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST MOMMY LOVES YOU VRY MUCH

doesnt it ask you for your timezone when you sign up tho

NO ONE CAN STOP ME

UNLESS, THAT IS, YOU MEET MY DEMANDS!!

idk

but

i remember something of ggace saying that it's the default because it's his time zone

or

something

IT WAS JUST A COMMON THING OKAY

(though apparently it's consistent in spite of dsl okay so when do we change clocks is it sunday??)

SOMEONE GIVE THIS CHILD SOME APPLES AND CINNAMON ROLLS FOR GOD'S SAKE

i have no idea, pie

IM ACTUALLY REALLY UPSET I ONLY GOT ONE MY YOUNGER BROTHER ATE ALL THE CINNAMON ROLLS

ILL SET HIM ON FIRE TOO

Ohohoho your little brother sounds like me :3

That's what I do to my siblings :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back