Mad House 2.0

I don't need to see how British people are........................my aunt is from England, and she's a straight up bitch.

Lmao, on a side note, I highlighted chavvy and right clicked to open up the menu to google it, and it said "Translate to English" lolol

Ahah,

Well, most British women are bitches

Including me

Well, prolly not

And well, most American girls expect all British lads to be Harry Styles, but they would run a mile if they saw real British lads, well most of them anyway

can we just agree that girls in general are bitches?

um so... how was everyone's Halloween?

subtly distracting everyone from me not typing up the post

I'd agree with Ghost, but there's also the flip side, there's always gonna be good people anywhere, just people tend to focus on the bad.

Pine! I'm gonna put the smackdown on you.

I know there's good people out there

There must be people who read the same books as me

Likes the same weird ass fashion as me

I just haven't met them yet Michael Buble

But the thing is, I go to a very small school, so everyone follows the few 'popular'

They wear the same things, listen to the same music

WHY CANT PEOPLE BE THEMSELVES GDAMMIT?

i woke up like 2 hours before trickortreating started and my mom was like WHY DID YOU WAKE UP SO LATE YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY WHY ARE YOU IN YESTERDAYS CLOTHES YOU ARE SO DISGUSTING

and i was like like shut up mom im too lazy to bother with pajamas besides my clothes are comfortable enough otherwise i wouldnt be wearing them in the first place

my cousin who was supposed to come bailed on me

but my mom still made me go with my younger sister and her incredibly annoying friend/half cousin sort of thing its weird

and like tenome was gonna come with me and then she was like idk im feeling kinda sick now so after waiting for her for a long time we went out

i was a very sp00py ghost

and then tenome was like i ate spaghetti and now i feel better i am coming so we went back to my house to wait for her

and then we went trick or treating for like 20 min because thats all the time we had left

and then we went to walmart and bought candy

and then i went to tenomes house and we watched Horns

I love Ig's horns he looks so much better with them

so not as bad as last halloween and still vry enjoyable

yes because if people like popular things it makes them ''not good people''

if people like popular things its obviously because theyre brainwashed

because no one could possible just simply like popular things

?????

Probably because they haven't found who they are yet? Idk, I knew I was still trying to figure out who I was when I was in high school.

Ghost, wtf are you talking about? lol

in the first part pine asked how our halloweens were, so i was responding, and in the second part im talking about how i dont understand what spectro is trying to say because what

I wasn't saying they like popular things, I was saying they just follow this one girl who seems to think she's queen bee (there's only 63 people in my year btw) they just suck up to her and its kind of like they all want to be her type thing

it's because it's high school

poor baes

I graduated with like 200+ kids ahaha.

internal screaming i look so adorable

Okay Pine

I am going to write up the first post if you dont get your but into gear

I am so close to crying with excitement!

AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Spectro, I bet you wont. Pine caved under the pressure, will you? Will the RP ever start? Will Ben gain the motivation to go to Gamestop to see if they have Skyward Sword? Find out next time on Mad House.

Wow you guys have had small class sizes. My class, and I'm still a junior, is about mmmmmmm 900 people more or less.

/stomps on wiggle

BUT S P E C T R O

I'M HAVING TO SHOP RIGHT NOW AND I'M JUST I'M SOR R

Y

i was going to say something about my school size before i remembered ive only seen people in my school once and i have no idea what grade they were in except highschool and i have no idea how many of us there are

I GOT SOME LAFFY TAFFY, WHICH HAS PUNS

WHAT DID ONE TRIANGLE SAY TO THE OTHER TRIANGLE

LETS GET TOGETHER AND SQUARE DANCE

/cries tears of blood

I might be good to squeeze in my intro after putting up groceries. :'D

ganbatte, pie-homie

omg i was looking at the bbc codes and

:helix:

all praise our lord and savior, the almighty helix fossil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back