• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lybertia Online: A Fantasy MMORPG- OOC

Should I switch this RP to Casual?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lotusy said:
@Sagitarius
UGH IT'S FINALLY DONE I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DO ANYTHING THIS LONG AGAIN AND UGH

Well anyways, it's done ;)
That CS tho ♥ loved reading all about her omg. Shes so interesting! And i loved all the spirits, specially their description. Very creative! Welcome aboard ^^

Sagitarius said:
That CS tho ♥ loved reading all about her omg. Shes so interesting! And i loved all the spirits, specially their description. Very creative! Welcome aboard ^^
Ayy, thank you! Intro post, coming right up! :D

@StoneWolf18

Just wanted to let u know that you can move on with the other people that posted if you want. I know Whitepaw interacted with your character, so you guys can do the quest with the new people thats around :D just wanted to let you know since archbeast didnt tag you

So many Clerics, lol.

We're going to have that one guardian, with like, three or four different sources of healing on him. What a lucky bloke.

CyrilAndCompany said:
Just saying hi since I'm new here~!
Hi @CyrilAndCompany , welcome to RP nation! Thank you so much for showing interest in my RP but there are quite a few things i need to tell you. First, I would have appreciated if you waited for me to approve of your Character sheet before posting in the actual roleplay, so im erasing your post. Secondly, there is something that i want you to change in your character's background.

I noticed you introduced his goddess, Luma, and said that she was the one who brought him into Lybertia. But i have to ask you to change that, because it wasn't a goddess who teleported the players inside the world. The way a character gets inside Lybertia is by walking through something (door, window, etc). It would be unfair if i allowed your character to have been brought that way, since such goddess doesnt have the power to do that in Lybertia. She CAN however, still be real to your character and devote himself to serve her. Who knows, maybe he'll find her inside the game one day, but for now, thats not the case.

Once you changed that, please tag me so i can look at your CS again. The rest is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
No biggie! Wasn't really sure what direction to take the divinity thing since you don't mention any, but I'll gladly fix up some stuff. Sorry for the hassle! ^ ^

CyrilAndCompany said:
No biggie! Wasn't really sure what direction to take the divinity thing since you don't mention any, but I'll gladly fix up some stuff. Sorry for the hassle! ^ ^
no problem, make sure to read over the rules and the rest of the information please.

[QUOTE="Bum Bear]Almost done with CS 2 :D

[/QUOTE]
Argh, why are you so good with CS's? ;_;

Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL]
What'chu mean O-O Your CS is bootiful! And we all love bootiful things.
Yea, but you can whip up a great one in a few hours! I'm hella jealous.

@Lotusy[/URL]
You making my fur red darling ./////.
Aw, shucks!

On another note, I was looking for good borders to separate Elena's name from the text. I found one of a good color, but do you think it's too thick?

v7xmLff.jpg

@Lotusy

Well in my opinion, yes, it is kinda thick. If I am using my imagination correctly the separation from name and text would look kinda weird. You should test this out to see for yourself though, just to see how you like it.

@Lotusy[/URL]
Well in my opinion, yes, it is kinda thick. If I am using my imagination correctly the separation from name and text would look kinda weird. You should test this out to see for yourself though, just to see how you like it.
Yea, just tried in my private workshop. I found a better one, but the colors don't quite match up...

Ayari said:
Oh I didn't get notifications here. Strange <_<
Percy's quickly becoming my favorite character.
Lol thanks! Too bad he's going to get abused sooo much by the gang.

@Lotusy

I had the inspiration for my character,

but after one night of sleep its left me. Now I gotta

become a monk, shave all my fur off and reach Nirvana before I get it back.

Unless a better way emerges. Until then I'm resorting to monk-hood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back