• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lybertia Online: A Fantasy MMORPG- OOC

Should I switch this RP to Casual?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/332-lotus/ said:
@Lotus[/URL]
If ya need any help, Bum Bear got'chu. Just not financially... Sooo don't ask for money.
Lol thanks. Won't need finanical aid until I start begging my parents for help with laons :P

Good morning you two! I looked over your CS and here is what I came up with:

NightCasterZ said:

Name:

Liz Windrunner

Appearance:

Sylvanas.Windrunner.full.810139.jpg

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Class:

Ranger

Tattoo Location:

Her back

Race:

Dark Elf

Personality:

Liz is heartless. She is a cruel Ranger who isn't afraid of death. She can be horrid and outright dastardly at times. She has faced multiple death threats and is beginning to lose her faith in humanity. She lives and hunts alone. She is a great hunter. The only thing she likes is a triumphant hunt and the scent of death in the air yet that only brings out a small smile from her. Liz dislikes all of humanity apart from a select few, namely the ones like her.

Background:

Liz was a normal girl. Her parents were always so kind and so helpful. Had homework? They'd help. Needed to talk to someone? They were there. These qualities were passed onto Liz too. She had many friends and was loved by many. She'd always go out with her friends to the shops, to the cinemas and to parks. It was one giant friend circle. Then, it happened. They were taking a shortcut through the park when they were ambushed by some thugs. Liz had managed to escape but her parents... They died that day. Ever since then, she's lived alone talks to no one. She eventually made some money and got Lybertia. She bought the console too and her qualities were passed onto her character.

Weapon:

Her bow from the appearance.

Skills:

Explosive Trap - Sends out a trap that explodes whoever steps on it

Kill Shot - Has a 10% chance to finish off a target with less than 20% health

Cobra Shot - Fires a poisonous arrow at the target

Multi-Shot - Fires lots of arrows rapidly.

What bothered me with your CS were mostly the background and personality. I would advise you to go over all the information again, and there, in the skeleton i provided for the sign-up, says that the backgrounds needs to be two paragraphs and that the personality needs to have her likes and dislikes. (disliking humanity and liking other people doesnt count) I also notice quite a contrast between her personality and the way you described her in the background. It's just too sudden. Saying she's cruel and dislikes all humanity when she was an outgoing and loved person. I would advice including in the background at least why she turned out to be that way. Was it some kind of trauma? Was she shunned after her parents death? What happened in general? Also, you didnt include HOW she got to Lybertia. What was the portal and how did she cross it by accident? You wrote about her getting the game but not how she arrived there.

Also, remember that nobody can die in Lybertia, except for two reasons that are listed in the update tab. So saying she enjoys the scent of death has me a bit wary. The only death she could possibly enjoy are the monster's. Or maybe she likes the feeling of victory instead? Though remember she HAS to lose once in a while too.

The rest is good. So please fix those things and tag me once you are done.

Thatonechillgirl said:
Name: Alexander Nani
Alias: The Collector, Alex

Race: Human

Sexuality: Hetrosexual

Class: Alchemist

Tattoo Location: Over his heart

Appearance:

Pixiv.Id.1172441.240.1869726.jpg

Personality: Alexander is a boy with a big heart. He is a escapist and it is pretty obvious when you seen his home or most people like to call it, the Lybertia Library. Yes, he lives and runs the local library. He often studies magic and alchemy and sometimes pretends to be one when he is alone. He often finds old magic artifacts in distant places and keeps them in the library or his room. He is very optimistic and hopeful and can motivate anyone. He is a master violinist

Likes: Hot chocolate, Magic and Alchemy, the Lyberia Library, Adventure novels, Beastmen.

Dislikes: Dark Elves, Heights, Bullying, and Snobby People, Smartasses.

BackStory: His mother and father ran the another Library in Chester. Alex lived a happy life living in the library when he was 10. It all changed when his parents got killed and ran away to Lyberita but when he took his first step into Lyberia he got comatosed for a unknown reason and got comatosed for 8 years. He woke up in the Lybertia Library as a teenager. He suddenly got a warm and comforting vibe since he used to live in the library of Chester and decided to work here.

Weapon: Bombs/Potions

Skills:

Transmutation: Alexander can turn any items into anything else but it has to be of the same value of the said item.

Potion Lob: Alex can throw any harmful potions at enemies using a sling shot.

Bomb Lob: Alex can throw a bomb at the enemy and the bomb has huge range.

Soothing: Alex uses a potion to heal team member {+30 HP}
Pretty much what my friend @StoneWolf18 here told you. The CS is a little disorganized too. Try bolding the tittle of each section to separate them. And use spaces! And ok, here is the deal, I dont mind if he works at the Lybertia library, since players can have jobs and settle down if they desire. But he doesnt RUN it. You'll have to roleplay the process of how he managed to find work there--Which you'll get the choice if your character visits the library and does the quest that unlocks the option.

Now, im going to ask if you could please re-do his background. Because none of the players, except for the NPC that I control, were born and raised in Lybertia. Your character lives in the human world and ended up in Lybertia after walking through the portal. (You would have known this if you read the NOTE under the sign up skeleton). So go over the information again, and once you have your CS organized and your 2 background paragraphs written out, tag me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bum Bear]Willy willy wanna post, but I gon's wait ;-;.
Patience is not my virtue.

[/QUOTE]
Awww there there bear *strokes* I know how you feel tho xD

Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27674-sagitarius/ said:
@Sagitarius[/URL]
*I don't know what a bear makes when it's happy. . . Purr?*

-Sniffles- It hurts ;A;
Oh god... what sounds do bears make? I'm suddenly rethinking life right now.

And while we're at it, what about deer? And what sounds do foxes make?

Lotusy said:
Oh god... what sounds do bears make? I'm suddenly rethinking life right now.
And while we're at it, what about deer? And what sounds do foxes make?
Foxes are canines so they make noises similar to dogs. Barks, growls, wines, etc. Bears the same thing. I'm not sure about deer though.

StoneWolf18 said:
Foxes are canines so they make noises similar to dogs. Barks, growls, wines, etc. Bears the same thing. I'm not sure about deer though.
Lol I was feeling a bit more of that "Ring-a-ding" sound :P

Also apparently deer make yipping sounds...?

Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL]
[media]

[/media]
This answers one of your question.

And this may answer the other one.

[media]

[/media]
Oh I got what you meant by asking about a fox, I just wanted to avoid the song at all costs >.<

@StoneWolf18

I'm sorry mate, but the fox is unavoidable o-o. It's universal now.

And I would think a screaming goat makes screaming sounds ... maybe?

And *Click* that's enough.

No amount of goat screaming will make me listen to Justin Beiber o-o.

Not even for a lap dance by a panda. And I like big furry panda butts.

Mmmm, polar bears -////-

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i come back and u guys are talking about animal noises! THE DEER THO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i laughed way too hard

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ok im done. im sorry...not sorry

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of participation recently. But I'm happy to say that midterms are officially done, and I can devote more time and attention to this now. As you can see in the RP, I have conveniently managed to blame this downtime on lag. Thanks, I look forward to RPing with u guys again.

Trickster314 said:
Hi guys, sorry for the lack of participation recently. But I'm happy to say that midterms are officially done, and I can devote more time and attention to this now. As you can see in the RP, I have conveniently managed to blame this downtime on lag. Thanks, I look forward to RPing with u guys again.
ahaha i saw! Thanks for letting me know~ We are currently working in getting everybody into groups to do a little Monster event.

We are just waiting for @Ami the breadling, @Blackrose7 , @IthacaAlexandria , @ShyEra and for @Cloud Nagasake's characters to approach the group. Though if Ami, black, shy, Ithaca and Cloud dont reply by tomorrow night, we can move on without them.

Trickster314 said:
@Sagitarius
Thanks, I hope that this is the last we see of the lag, but there is probably gonna be another period around late March early April. No idea why tho.
and dont worry, thats when i get my exams too. So i'll have some lag aswell haaha

Anyone up for some interaction? It appears as if @HaruAketchi has abandoned the roleplay... though it does seem like the party that is being formed is getting a bit full...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back