• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lybertia Online: A Fantasy MMORPG- OOC

Should I switch this RP to Casual?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Bum Bear]Can I get a quick summary of what's going on?

[/QUOTE]
of course!

Everybody is pretty much gathering up to go out and venture out of town after getting their weapons. You can read the first post i made so you can know the items you have, or see the Updates tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27674-sagitarius/ said:
@Sagitarius[/URL]
Thank you ^^! I can't wait to get started! It took me forever to finish the sheet (fighting with my inner rich bear).
hahah cant wait to see her in action <3 first ranger ! And shes cuteeeee~

@Sagitarius

Lols, yep! Originally was going to be an elementalist with a different pic, but was like. They ain't got no ranger. I gon' do that. Now I gon' do my post.

Archbeast said:
Well, I'm afraid it happens by default. It organizes who are going to be the core players and who kind of just help get it going (at least in this circumstance being the beginning). Personally, I would fall into the latter category. Not much to be done as GM unless you have a character in each group and are actively engaging each individual players. At least, that's what I have learned and observed both from being a GM and a player.
Hate to be the Debbie-Downer, but after years of experience with RP, it's a very common phenomenon. Unfortunate, but common.
I know, but it's still nice to get everybody involved in some way. So that's what im trying to do.

[QUOTE="Bum Bear]Almost done. How is the group splitting work? Do we just join a random party?

[/QUOTE]
yeah, the game will group you up with whoever you leave the town with. Meaning you are in a party with them. But your character has to approach and ask the groups who are forming around town

@Sagitarius

Yeah, I meant Elkin when I had submitted. I had trouble finding a small person like elf for a picture so I settled more on the beast aspect of an Elkin. But if she does not fit the bill I'll fix it immediately.

As for the passive skill will it be okay if I split sharp shooter into two? The passive skill being the boosted vision with the active being the speed shooting?

@Sagitarius[/URL]
Yeah, I meant Elkin when I had submitted. I had trouble finding a small person like elf for a picture so I settled more on the beast aspect of an Elkin. But if she does not fit the bill I'll fix it immediately.

As for the passive skill will it be okay if I split sharp shooter into two? The passive skill being the boosted vision with the active being the speed shooting?
she can still be an Elkin! She looks small and cute! and they can also have beastman aspects. Just change her race in the CS.

And yeah you can definitely do that ^^

@Sagitarius[/URL]
Lols, yep. When I notices I put Fox Beastman I changed it xD . Sorry for the confusion on that. I'll go fix the CS for the ability X3.
no problem ^^

@Thatonechillgirl

Hey, I know you aren't interacting with me but I found your post extremely hard to follow and overall confusing. I didn't know when he was speaking because no quotation marks, it seemed to be a mix of thoughts and actions though I didn't know which was which... And what was with the brackets?

I'm trying not it be too harsh but its quite early where I am and I dislike sugarcoating things. ^^

StoneWolf18 said:
@Thatonechillgirl
Hey, I know you aren't interacting with me but I found your post extremely hard to follow and overall confusing. I didn't know when he was speaking because no quotation marks, it seemed to be a mix of thoughts and actions though I didn't know which was which... And what was with the brackets?

I'm trying not it be too harsh but its quite early where I am and I dislike sugarcoating things. ^^
Was their character accepted already? They just applied recently.

Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL]
Well there's no like on it so I don't think so.
Ok!

I shouldn't be talking though, I'm still working on perfecting my CS :P

@Lotus

If ya need any help, Bum Bear got'chu. Just not financially... Sooo don't ask for money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back