Luxor Academy Roleplay- Starts Here! (Semester 1 History)

Yunqi-

Yunqi had watched the chaos of the opening ceremony from a distance and left once the teachers and fished their introductions. Yunqi had wandered over to the gardens. being that she was a qilin she was in love with nature. Their wasn't really anyone around so she felt comfortable until she heard the voices of a male and a female coming this way. she hurriedly looked around for a place to hide and spotted a tree that she quickly too cover behind. She pulled her cloak and hood around her even tighter then it was and waited for them to pass hoping that they didn't see her.

@Navitic

@LinkyGirl

"Ok..." He breathed out "tell me what you are trying to get and I'll get it... But don't expect me to pull this shit often! I'm not getting kicked out of this school..."

"Great! Well it's actually kinda complicated. I don't really need a "thing" per se, more like information. I need a hint as to someone's identi- you know what? Here", A stumbled over her words before ultimately deciding to let Kahe in a little on her secret. She brought her hand to his forehead and transfered him a "mostly true" version of why they're there. 

As the girl jumped at him, he braced the attack but holding his hands out, as she jumped she was stopped, but dang she moved his shoulders, "Like I said, not working..." he said teasingly. He looked at the others, "I mean...I don't think she'd kill us, more or less just...shout at us or something...if she wants to go with us that is..." he said, lowering his guard.

@Fazy  @Kisaki @Dante Verren

"Great! Well it's actually kinda complicated. I don't really need a "thing" per se, more like information. I need a hint as to someone's identi- you know what? Here", A stumbled over her words before ultimately deciding to let Kahe in a little on her secret. She brought her hand to his forehead and transfered him a "mostly true" version of why they're there. 

(I need more, why are we here)

Smoke walked into the school his heavy metal armor clanking against the floor. He was walking around trying to find the principals office. The reason being that he needed to know if they had what he wanted from this school. He had a very empty arau that felt as if it could never be stopped and was always hungry. He finally reached the principals office and knocked on the door. Due to his armor it sounded like someone was trying to bust down the door with a hammer.

@Kisaki (open as well?)

(I need more, why are we here)

(A wants to use the soul of Luxor's love to use against him. To tempt Luxor and test his resolve with the one thing that she feels can give her leverage. She can call in a favor from Thanatos to temporarily let her into the Underworld in her mortal form but she would need to know who she was looking for. She figures Luxor has some kind of momento that can give her a hint.) 

A hears the metal clanging against the ground and then the door. She looks out to see an armor-clad stranger at Luxor'so office door. 

"Damn, we have company.", she hissed as she shut the door slightly. 

"Blue, if you're gonna do something you better do it now. We're on short time."

@nathan22

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryujin-

Ryujin sighed. This was getting out of hand. "Miss please calm down we don't mean you any harm and everything that has happened so far has been an accident." he then turned towards the two boys. "Can't we be gentlemen and just drop the hostilities." 

@Fazy

@CERBERUS177

@Kisaki

After the ceremony, Dara had changed into a light blue dress with white leggings and shoes. Now though? Now she just wandered around the campus, looking for the library. It had taken her awhile, but she finally made it. Dara smiled and started walking around, pulling books down here and there until she could barely hold them all. The shapeshifter walked over to an unused table and sat down at it, beginning to read silently. 

"What hostilities?" he asked, folding his arms, "I simply don't want anyone to get hurt...And since I was simply preventing this...girl, from eating his face, I just didn't want any tension with the two of them." he said, shrugging the pack behind him, it was slightly heavy and uncomfortable and would love to drop it somewhere.

@Fazy @Kisaki @Dante Verren

"Fine then. I won't do anything for now. If you try anything I wont hesitate to use my powers" he said looking at the others.

"Mister Luxor and his assistant sent out a letter about dorm rooms or whatever. Looks like I cant live by myself."he sighed

@Dante Verren @CERBERUS177 @Fazy

Smoke walked into the school his heavy metal armor clanking against the floor. He was walking around trying to find the principals office. The reason being that he needed to know if they had what he wanted from this school. He had a very empty arau that felt as if it could never be stopped and was always hungry. He finally reached the principals office and knocked on the door. Due to his armor it sounded like someone was trying to bust down the door with a hammer.

@Kisaki (open as well?)

I think I had to send this again , but the principal and the other teachers are in the meeting room. Its pretty much inside the look out tower , right below the cafeteria.

I think I had to send this again , but the principal and the other teachers are in the meeting room. Its pretty much inside the look out tower , right below the cafeteria.

Is my character allowed to go there? And sorry didn't see that.

(A wants to use the soul of Luxor's to use against him. To tempt Luxor and test his resolve with the one thing that she feels can give her leverage. She can call in a favor from Thanatos to temporarily let her into the Underworld in her mortal form but she would need to know who she was looking for. She figures Luxor has some kind of momento that can give her a hint.) 

A hears the metal clanging against the ground and then the door. She looks out to see an armor-clad stranger at Luxor'so office door. 

"Damn, we have company.", she hissed as she shut the door slightly. 

"Blue, if you're gonna do something you better do it now. We're on short time."

@nathan22

He thought for a little. He realized this BITH was crazy and he needed out "right ok..." He quickly melted his form and seeped under the door crack, reforming on the other side. He started walking in the direction of the knight, trying to slip by unnoticed. 

Aurelion Sol put his hands on his pockets before walking away from the ceremony,leading his way on the garden looking at the trees.It was rather calm,and Aurelion could think about what to do next.He whisper scratching his chin "I wonder if i can do it by myself?..."

He thought for a little. He realized this BITH was crazy and he needed out "right ok..." He quickly melted his form and seeped under the door crack, reforming on the other side. He started walking in the direction of the knight, trying to slip by unnoticed. 

The knight saw someone walking in his direction and looked at them. Unaware of the persons intentions he bowed respectively towards them. He did however keep an eye on them just in case.

@TaraSobiki

Ryujin

"Placing your hand on the handle of a sword is technically considered hostile even if it is just encase." The fact that he didn't know their names was starting to bug him. "Well Might as well exchange names. I am Ryujin. Its a pleasure to meet all of you."

@Fazy

@CERBERUS177

@Kisaki

The knight saw someone walking in his direction and looked at them. Unaware of the persons intentions he bowed respectively towards them. He did however keep an eye on them just in case.

@TaraSobiki

Wide eyed, Kahe just stood there "umm... hi, do you know where the dorms are?..." he quietly but swiftly asked looking up at the tall man, trying not to make eye contact.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back