Luxor Academy Roleplay- Starts Here! (Semester 1 History)

@nfounder 

"Huh? Oh, I voided it. No big deal, just tell me what you had in it later and I'll make you new shit.", A said still preoccupied with something else. After a moment she looked back over to where Ryujin had disappeared to.

"Ok, Ryujin seems to be on some kind of mission, so Blue Man Group you're with me. We need to get into Luxor's office while they hold their little scout meeting.", she stated determinedly to Kahe.

"Come on.", she pulled him in close to her and flash teleported them to the administration building.

@Kisaki (u kno it)

Kahe clung to A like a 4 year old "omg..." He mumbled to himself, looking around "and there was some important ahit in there... What is voiding btw?..." He asked, still close to A.

Red smiles as she watches Miko. "Sounds like to you've got you're whole life figured out" she says with a giggle. She lets the fur on her tail lay flat again and curls it around the front of her feet. "Would you like to walk with me through the garden as we get to know each other?"

@Navitic

Last edited by a moderator:
"I annihilated it.....more or less. Sent it....to the void,....oblivion, ya know.....it's gone.", she said breathing kind of heavily. She had teleported them into a, particularly cramped, broom closet to avoid raising red flags. "You're....on my tail.", she winced. "It's sensitive"

@nfounder

Her giggling felt, genuine. It was the very first time he actually made someone laugh. Feeling now embarrassed he started to blush with redness on his cheeks.

"I-I guess I have said too much." he stuttered with embarrassment.

He had to look away. Normally the words flew out of his mouth with no issue, although for some reason the words just suddenly jumbled up before they could escape his breath. Possibly he was too stressed and he needs to cool things off. But before he could do anything about it, she had asked something of him. Looking back at her she smiled so innocently that he could never refuse such an offer.

"S-Sure." stuttering once more.

He took a few steps forward reaching by her side. He laid his arm out gesturing ahead. 

"Shall we go?" asking in a more confident tone.

@LinkyGirl

"Ok" Red smiles and walks along side Miko. It had been years since she'd taken time to casually chat with someone on a walk. She twitched her ears happily and takes a deep breath. "So, I guess to start off the questions, where are you from?" 

@Navitic

"I come from a small mountain village located in the southern regions of France. Ever since I could remember I have lived there all my life in a big fancy mansion with my family." he replied.

A gentle breeze was blowing through the air. He loved the feeling of the wind on his face. Especially on a hot day where temperatures were imaginably hot. It was his turn to ask.

"What about yourself?" asking while observing the nearby flowers simultaneously.

@LinkyGirl

"I manly live with the demon side of my family, and are village is located at the base of mountain. I lived more of a old fashioned lifestyle, living of the land type, with my family." Red laid her ears back slightly as she starred to remember her past "I lived with my parents and older bother, my mother was a human, an my father and bother were pure wolf demon"

@Navitic

"I annihilated it.....more or less. Sent it....to the void,....oblivion, ya know.....it's gone.", she said breathing kind of heavily. She had teleported them into a, particularly cramped, broom closet to avoid raising red flags. "You're....on my tail.", she winced. "It's sensitive"

@nfounder

Kahe just crossed his arms "good..." He sat there with a pissed expression, not moving from her tail.

Kahe just crossed his arms "good..." He sat there with a pissed expression, not moving from her tail.

"No, not good....we need to- Look...I'm sorry about your....stuff, but this is no time to....hold my privates hostage.", A flinched. 

[Uni]

While on her little adventure Uni was bumped into by somebody else. "Eh! I-It's my fault! So it's fine... " she said quickly. Soon she realized this was a potential friend and started to get a little excited. She had to ace this first meeting and try to not act like a awkward mess.

@theManCalledSting

[Female- Yana]Yana 

She did not know Luxor could do seals which was pretty important for her  to know. That meant he could use a seal on her, she probably wouldn't know what it did since seals varied in power and her knowledge of them was extremely rusty.

Upon hearing Izona and watching her run off she yelled in a annoyed tone "Hey! That's not my job!" she started to complain to absolutely nobody and then huffed off to find other teachers. The only reason was because it was excuse to be late. Luxor could't get mad at her then. She would be taking her time though, just to hold them up.

@Kisaki

Kahe sighed and stepped to the side, still in the pissed state. "what the fuck are we even doing?..."

"I-...we have to get something from Luxor'so office.", A said stroking her bruised tail. "I just need one little thing, then we can go."

She grabbed Kahe by the shirt. "And if you ever grab my tail again, you better finish what you started.", she scowled. 

"Alright, you're up. Get us into the office.", she said, her demeanor doing a complete 180. 

"I got us here now you get us in.". A said more quietly as she started to open the door. " You do have powersome, right?"

"I-...we have to get something from Luxor'so office.", A said stroking her bruised tail. "I just need one little thing, then we can go."

She grabbed Kahe by the shirt. "And if you ever grab my tail again, you better finish what you started.", she scowled. 

"Alright, you're up. Get us into the office.", she said, her demeanor doing a complete 180. 

"I got us here now you get us in.". A said more quietly as she started to open the door. " You do have powersome, right?"

"... where is his office?..." he sweated out.

"... where is his office?..." he sweated out.

"It's the last right down this hall. The one with the busts next to the doors.", she pointed down the hall. "All you have to do is get us there without getting us into shit. Easy enough right?" 

(Sorry my posts are so spaced out and random, I'm in class and this professor is kind of a biatch.) 

(Where are we, did school start yet or something? And is anyone open for interaction?) 

@nfounder @Navitic

(I'd take ya but me and nfounder are "Ethan Hunt"ing in the admin building right now. If you could find a reason to be there then you could join up with us)

(Where are we, did school start yet or something? And is anyone open for interaction?) 

@nfounder @Navitic

(School started, yeah. Lucas can be found at the scene where the entrance ceremony was held, if you want to interact. My other character, Abraham, is to have a meeting with the rest of the school staff so he's probably unavailable)

Izona arrived at the meeting room. She took a seat and kicked her legs back and forth.

Luxor sat on the other side reading papers. "I'm guessing Yana and the others will be late?"

She nodded,"Yep, we'll you have me for now."She the crossed her legs. Luxor only sighed and placed his papers on the table . "Until the others arrive I need you to do some jobs." Izona whined and fell from her seat. She quickly got Up And frowned,"Isn't that job for the assistant!?"

"She is busy . You have a lot of time off your hands,right? It's a simple Job anyways."

Fley woke up with a start and almost snapped her neck when she turned it to look at the time. Wow, this was gonna be a world record - late on the first day of the only school who'd accept her for who she is. She jumped out of her bed and took a quick shower. Her furry ears were still wet when she went bounding on all fours to school. Lucky there was barely anyone who lived in these parts. The people who did probably attended the school and - maybe - wouldn't judge her. She was sure there were stranger people who attend anyway. She reached the school in less than 5 minutes. She was astoundingly fast, thanks to her wolf-background. She gave a small smile and entered the school. Sure, she wasn't planning on making any friends, but at least she wouldn't be judged. Shit, she'd missed the entrance ceremony. Fley entered the building and wandered the school around on all four paws, trying to find her class, or a teacher - someone she'd recognize and could ask for directions to class, when she bumped into a boy. He looked completely normal, whereas she? She was on the floor and had bloody wolf ears. She whimpered and took a step backwards.

@Dante Verren 

(Thanks @Kisaki and @Deucalion!!)

Lucas Riksmond

Finally shaking what was probably the last of the bugs out of his clothes, Lucas took a while to catch his breath. Dear lord, that was awful. He could still feel them crawling, all those legs, all that filth... The mere thought sent another shiver along his spine, not to mention a spark of psionic energy along his fingers. This just couldn't do. With haste, Lucas made his way towards the dorms. He needed a shower. Badly.

Abraham Chester

Abraham arrived at the meeting room with as much punctuality as he could muster. He was a few minutes late, yes, but all things considered, he wasn't too worried. The screaming match with the demoness had brought on an asthma attack, prompting him to stop on his way and take a puff from his inhalator. He was still a bit woozy to be honest, but he could manage.

As he arrived, Abraham quickly sat down with a not towards Luxor and Izona. Crossing one leg over the other and gazing at his colleagues, Abraham adoted a calm smile.

"So what is on the agenda today, headmaster?"

@Kisaki

Jack was wandering the school now. After the ceremony ended he tried to find the libary. Unfotunatly the school was really big. "Why did he have to make this school so big" mummbled. Jack decided to ask for direction. That probably will be the only way to get around the school. He encountered two people. One , that probably had cat ears and the other with wolf ears. "Um....I need help with directions".

@Dante Verren @Fazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back