Luxor Academy Roleplay- Starts Here! (Semester 1 History)

"True that, maybe we could educate each other some time.", she winked at Ryujin, giving him a nudge. 

"You promise?!", A responded to Abraham's threat in her own voice.

"The faculty seems like a joke, what do you say we test our boundaries?", A said to Ryujin while raising her hands into the sky. 

Her eyes glowed slightly more orange and lightning radiated from her hands as the sky began to darken and churn in a dark shade of green, thunder bellowing in the distance.

A had a fiendish grin stretched across her face. "Oh, this is gonna be good.", she said lowering her hands and materializing an umbrella.

She shot Ryujin a smug look as Insects of all sorts began to rain down onto the crowd, sending some sections of it into a frenzy. 

"Life's no fun without a little chaos."

Lucas Riksmond

The ominous thundercrack was the first warning. The rolling clouds and the hailstorm was the other. Lucas winced and pulled up the hood of his sweatshirt, doing the best he could to cover himself. Why did she..? What in the world could she gain from something like this?

It took him a few moments to realize just what this crawling sensation was. Bugs. There were bugs everywhere. Crawling in his hair. His clothes. Inside.

Lucas screamed and threw himself back, trying to shake off as many of the filthy critters as he could. For a moment, a wave of shimmering energy rolled off of him, making the benches around him shake, but he managed to contain himself. No no, no no no no..!

Abraham Chester

"YOU WILL CEASE THAT." Abraham's voice once directed at A was far different from the amiable, relaxed tone he had just had with the students, lashing out with a sharp point like some form of vocal whip. "Call of the storm. Now. You are powerful, but you know very well that there are beings far more powerful like yourself amongst this staff, such as headmaster Luxor."

Abraham leaned forward, fixing eyes with the... Hm. He actually wasn't perfectly sure, but he had reached the conclusion that she was some kind of demonic entity. Demons had their own rites and sealing charms, meaning...

"If we wanted, we could easily find a way to subdue or charm you. Have you locked up in an empty room, for example." His voice remained sharp, toxic. "Days upon end with absolutely nothing but cold, hard boredom. Perhaps weeks. Months if we decide upon that." He thought for a moment. "Hell, some of us have years to spare."

"Does that sound fun to you? If not, call of the storm and behave ."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Are you here to be an obnoxious pet?", A yelled in one voice. "I bet she has a broom up her ass instead of a stick.", she said in another. "I think I saw her panties when she flew overhead.", she threw her voice across the crowd. 

"Hehe, what a dork.", A grinned at Ryujin.

@Dante Verren

As she heard one of the other student’s mock her for the way she looked. Water formed at the edge of her hues, she now felt like she had embarrassed herself. This is exactly why she roomed by herself, and ever really associated with teachers. She had left the crowd of people a little bit early, standing outside of the gates of the Garden. She smiled when the teacher thanked her, however in the back of her mind she was clearly upset. After her little chat with the teachers she left the Garden, and headed towards the Alchemy labs. The only place she really felt like she could find a place for herself.

Luxor waited for Izona to finish he speech. She back up and walked over to him. " Are you happy now. The cceremony is over. "she said happily.

Luxor watched as the students left and turned back to Izona ," Meeting in 5 minutes for teachers. Tell the others too, he spread his wings and flew away. Unlike regular angels he had 6  wings, 3 on each side.  He flew up to the sky and headed over to the meeting room.

-Izona-

"Another meeting ! Ill go meet Yana and Auriel then."

@TaraSobiki

"Oh, it's over?" Frank said aloud. "Time to go jump in a lake, or burn my clothes or something" Frank thought as he walked off to his room. Where he undressed in the hall, threw his clothes out of the window then hopped into his room.

Lucas Riksmond

The ominous thundercrack was the first warning. The rolling clouds and the hailstorm was the other. Lucas winced and pulled up the hood of his sweatshirt, doing the best he could to cover himself. Why did she..? What in the world could she gain from something like this?

It took him a few moments to realize just what this crawling sensation was. Bugs. There were bugs everywhere. Crawling in his hair. His clothes. Inside.

Lucas screamed and threw himself back, trying to shake off as many of the filthy critters as he could. For a moment, a wave of shimmering energy rolled off of him, making the benches around him shake, but he managed to contain himself. No no, no no no no..!

Abraham Chester

"YOU WILL CEASE THAT." Abraham's voice once directed at A was far different from the amiable, relaxed tone he had just had with the students, lashing out with a sharp point like some form of vocal whip. "Call of the storm. Now. You are powerful, but you know very well that there are beings far more powerful like yourself amongst this staff, such as headmaster Luxor."

Abraham leaned forward, fixing eyes with the... Hm. He actually wasn't perfectly sure, but he had reached the conclusion that she was some kind of demonic entity. Demons had their own rites and sealing charms, meaning...

"If we wanted, we could easily find a way to subdue or charm you. Have you locked up in an empty room, for example." His voice remained sharp, toxic. "Days upon end with absolutely nothing but cold, hard boredom. Perhaps weeks. Months if we decide upon that." He thought for a moment. "Hell, some of us have years to spare."

"Does that sound entertaining to you?"

"Not really.", A pouted closing the umbrella. It began to glow before she launched it into the sky like a spear, a flash of blue light radiating from behind the clouds. As the sky started clearing, A spoke up. "When's lunch? I'm starving."

[Jonetsu]

She nodded "You are welcome. It really isn't any problem." this girl was slightly cute but not in the way that she would want to go succubus mode  on...more like a small rabbit type cute. It was sort of odd. She wasn't all that bothered by insects so she ignored them. "I will go now that the ceremony is over. I hope that nothing similar happens again." with that she flew off to do her own thing.

@Lucremoirre

Ryujin held back a laugh as the events came to a close. This was going to be an interesting year. He scratched his head he had no idea what he should do now.

Abraham Chester

Ah, it seems the ceremony was finished either way. Well then. Abraham cleared his throat, getting rid of the residual pain after all that screaming and took a deep breath, calming himself enough to answer A's question. "The cafeteria opens at 10:30 and closes at 13:00. As for your lunch hours specifically, you will have to look through your schedule. I can't do that for you."

With that said, Abraham corrected his glasses once more and nodded to the remaining students. "Thank you for your time."

With that, he returned towards the school building and onwards to the meeting room, to attend more proper matters with his fellow teachers.

Lucas Riksmond

Dear lord they were everywhere! Without any other option available, Lucas pulled off his sweatshirt, a plain white T-Shirt saving his dignity as he began to try and scratch and brush off all remaining insects, screaming all the while. God, why would someone do this..?!

As Lucas grew increasingly more erratic, he began to pulsate with light, the tables and even trees around him starting to rattle and shake.

"Hey! I saw you walking all alone, thought you would want some company along the way." he said smiling.

Snapping his fingers the skeleton instinctively knew what it had meant, it knelt down to the ground and allowed Miko to swing off its back. Facing back at the girl he gave another friendly smile.

@LinkyGirl

(Sorry for the wait, went to the store. rip)

Auriel Dwelle

"Erm... Goodbye!" She awkwardly said to the assistant, she also noticed that the insect rain had stopped, relieved, Auriel shooed the insects of her body, after leaving a few of her flies in the garden in case anyone was hurt, she went towards the meeting room, to discuss about the academy.

(Going to sleep aswell, Night)

@Kisaki

@TaraSobiki

@Deucalion

Last edited by a moderator:
Izona looked for Yana. "Yana "she yelled walking around the garden. She knew he was hiding. "We have a meeting. You don't want Luxor to be mad."

@TaraSobiki

[Female- Yana]

When Yana had been waiting he had changed form in boredom. It didn't take much effort to switch so she did it until the ceremony had ended. She perked up once it did end and made a beeline for Izona. "Izona! Guess will both be taking care of those kids. What do you like about....'that guy'? He's so bossy and unnescesarily loud."  she was still on the punishment thing and still wasn't taking it well.

@Kisaki

With his suitcase and backpack, Kahe came bolting towards the ceremony area "Shit shit shit shit!!! Please tell me I didn't Miss it!" The blue teen nearly face planted while trying to doge other students.

With his suitcase and backpack, Kahe came bolting towards the ceremony area "Shit shit shit shit!!! Please tell me I didn't Miss it!" The blue teen nearly face planted while trying to doge other students.

"Luxor is a nice guy if you get to know him. Then there is a side to him where he is really scary when he is pissed. I mean...he went full archangel mode on me when we first meet." she said, she twirled around as she walked.

@TaraSobiki

Slade saw the panic in Dara's eyes and looked up at the sky seeing the bugs falling and then looked back at her cocking his head again. He licked he leg then looked up at the sky and started barking at all of the bugs trying to be protective of her. After doing this intermittently he would look into her eyes and scrape a paw against her leg. Once the bugs went away he jumped up and his tail started wagging. He playfully went down on his front legs holding his tail in the air waiting for her to play with him. @Ellieroan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back