Luxor Academy Roleplay- Starts Here! (Semester 1 History)

[Female-  Yana] and [Jonetsu]

"You obviously haven't met me. I'll die a second time....But if you're paying I guess I can try to keep my food down." she was asking for a bribe f some sort. Not a lot of people know this but inugami are very food oriented. Jonetsu pushed past her and said monotonously "Is there anything I can assist with?" it was her job and if he didn't have anything for her to  do she would fin something.

@Kisaki

[Uni]

She shook her head  "I don't know what we're hunting....I know we're going to the combat field though!" she had heard the announcement. She wasn't really all that excited but she tried to look enthusiastic. She had little knowledge of weapons so she would have to use vines or weeds to hunt.  

@Scarlet Wyvern

Izona patted Abraham 's shoulder. "I hope I didn't hurt you." She said from behind him. He walked up to the side of him and looked over to the students practicing their moves.

@Deucalion

Last edited by a moderator:
Fley was secretly terrified of Usagi, but did not show her fright in the slightest. She only sat still and licked his hand when he patted her, examining what he claimed to be his demon form with an interested glint in her eyes. 

@Kisaki

Caesar looked around in surprise, "Oh, err, yes actually. Wearing a full-piece suit kinda makes a person sweat after all. I'll be fine, though." He replied to the girl. She seemed nice enough, at least she had bothered to approach him anyway. So far no one else appeared o have noticed him in the corner by himself. The fight between the teachers was cool. It was like his boxing, but with open palms and kicks. He was nervous though, such close combat was not what he wanted right now given his... Precarious, situation. He would have to focus on dodging whoever it was that he would be paired with or someone could get hurt. The instructor had said no powers, but it wasn't like Caesar could just turn his off. He turned his attention back to the girl, "So... Do you already have a partner?"

@Obsessed

"But why would you wear that in the middle of the day?" Alice said, "And no. Well my other partner ditched me so no. Do you have one?" She looked at him and his aura. He doesn't have any ability concerning about temperatures though, but then she was bad at reading auras.

@Destructus Kloud

"You don't have to eat the food, Yana..."Luxor replied. This girl really must hate him, he thought. He turned to Jonestu and spoke ,"Can make sure Yana does her job. I have to attend to some important bussiness." He then spread his wings and flew off .

@TaraSobiki

"I kind of have to for... Safety purposes, I guess." He explained ruefully, unused to wearing it all the time now, "I don't, no. Wanna pair up?" He asked her. Compared to all the other students that were present, this girl seemed normal enough, at least by his books. Although his books were long rewritten for the page of normality since he got his powers and came to this school.

"I'm Caesar by the way. What might your name be?"

@Obsessed

Logan puts his helmet on, glancing around for anyone without a partner, he walks over to Izona, "Izona, right? Mind helping me with the excersize? I could use a challenge." @Kisaki

( @NickTonCutter just ignore that last post... I read all the others...)

"ok... So we have to fight then... Without powers..." His voice sounded nervous. Kahe expected himself to be teamed with the huge knight, not his rival. His teal blush came back lightly. "Shit..." He said under his breath.

A color in his aura became faint, Alice didn't know what that was but she ignored it. "Awesome," Alice grinned, "I'm Alice, nice to meet you!" She threw her hand for a handshake.

@Destructus Kloud

Last edited by a moderator:
Caesar went to take the handshake, but drew back his hand sharply before they touched, despite him wearing gloves anyway, "Uhh, sorry. I... It's best if we didn't do that." He said to her, slightly sadly. It seemed it was time to start sparing unfortunately, "I think we have to fight now."

@Obsessed

( @NickTonCutter just ignore that last post... I read all the others...)

"ok... So we have to fight then... Without powers..." His voice sounded nervous. Kahe expected himself to be teamed with the huge knight, not his rival. His teal blush came back lightly. "Shit..." He said under his breath.

"Yeah,i care." Trough his Golden gates,Aurelion took one simple swords,one of his weakest from his collection.Aurelion doesn't really want to show his powers from now on,so that was fair for him "So...I hope those entity will be fun to fight."

Usagi gave her a mocking smile ,"I might seem slightly scary , but I don't bite." He placed over his face again to cover his eyes.

"Better?"

@Fazy

Izona

"A challenge?  I guess I could go against you , but I won't be using all my powers." She placed her hands on her hips.

@LoneSniper87

Usagi gave her a mocking smile ,"I might seem slightly scary , but I don't bite." He placed over his face again to cover his eyes.

"Better?"

@Fazy

Izona

"A challenge?  I guess I could go against you , but I won't be using all my powers." She placed her hands on her hips.

@LoneSniper87

(Wait are we allowed to use powers?...)

"Oh... oh okay then." Alice awkwardly let her hand fall into her side. "I guess we do." Alice turned to face him. She knew basics but there's that. "So um? Should I let you do it first?" 

@Destructus Kloud

Caesar was slightly taken aback, "Err, it's a fight. I don't think we take turns or anything. Whatever, just prepare yourself, or something." He took up a boxers stance, hands raised. He had to remember to strike open palmed, nothing serious, and to above everything make sure his gloves stayed on. He edged towards his new opponent.

@Obsessed

"Yeah,i care." Trough his Golden gates,Aurelion took one simple swords,one of his weakest from his collection.Aurelion doesn't really want to show his powers from now on,so that was fair for him "So...I hope those entity will be fun to fight."

"Nope! Hand to hand only" Kahe smirked, pointing to the sword. He crossed his arms with a smug face, leaning his weight onto one leg.

Abraham grinned at Ryujin as he continued his runthrough. "Good question! There should be enough people here to pair up everyone, but if we do end up with an odd number, feel free to pair with me or another teacher."

He took a moment to smile, as if trying to ease the idea. "We'll hold back, I promise. Remember, we work for you, nothing else."

@Dante Verren

"Oh okay." This was the first time Alice sparred with someone she doesn't know well. And they were not allowed to use powers. 

She readied herself, legs open wide, one fist ready in front of her while one fist protects her chest. She raised her left leg and kicked upward, towards his head.

@Destructus Kloud

"Nope! Hand to hand only" Kahe smirked, pointing to the sword. He crossed his arms with a smug face, leaning his weight onto one leg.

"What?!" Aurelion sigh as he throw away his sword,fading away into golden dust.He then do some push-up on the grounds " I can't believe it ! We are on a school for mastering our powers,not simple hand to hand fight!" he say after grumbling,doing some stretches.It was almost funny to see Aurelion in this state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back