Luxor Academy Roleplay- Starts Here! (Semester 1 History)

Lucas Riksmond

Huh? A broomstick? "Oh, you're a... Witch?" Lucas pondered, but he didn't waste any time to grab the other student's hand and get up on the broom in question. "This is my first time meeting one, actually." He hesitated for a moment before adding. "Y-You're sure that flying like this is safe with two people, right?" With a bit of a nervous laugh. He trusted her, but he had never really tried this before.

"Oh and it's not that big a deal, right? I mean, we can catch a bite to eat after class, that won't be a problem, probably."

Abraham Chester

With his usual carefree mannerisms, Abraham met up with the rest of the teachers on the combat field. As always, the gaze behind his eyes was lazy, his hands were shoved deeply into his coat pockets and a coy smile was on his lips.

"Hey there." He called out to Yana and Izona in particular, but he did speak to all of his colleagues. "Sorry for the wait, I got caught up with another student. Didn't miss anythin, did I?"

@TaraSobiki @Kisaki

“Yes I’m a Witch, the only one of my family.” She took his hand in hers, and adjusted herself. “Please hang onto me.” Casually giving him instructions, the Broomstick began to raise itself further off of the ground. Quickly taking them through a large open window, and outside of the Academy. Reaching top speeds, she had to focus on getting them there safely, not losing her hat or any passengers. Glancing back towards the young man. “I got a B+ in my flight-school!” In fact she was rather proud of that B, however the only reason she never got an A, was because she liked to speed too much.

Fley licked Cody's face, smiling a little. To be honest, she felt kind of sorry for the guy. After all, he didn't have his dog. The least she could do was be his source of comfort. She licked his face again and sniffed him. Perhaps they could be f-

No. Fley forbade herself to befriend anyone. No, no one except Ryujin. He was... just different from everyone else. He didn't see someone else in her when he looked at her. Ryujin saw her for her. That's why she liked him, she reminded herself strictly.

@CERBERUS177 @Dante Verren

Cody laughed happily, "Easy Fley... So, why do you stay in this form? Id like to talk to you, and you talk to me... " he said, her real self he doesn't really know much about, and wanted to see her human personality. Even if she insulted him, he wanted to see if he can be her friend. Since, he doesn't really have any here, maybe she could be his friend, she is funny when she's mad. Cute too. 

[Uni]

"Squeeze!?"  her subject changing plan had failed horribly. Squeezing did not sound pleasant at all "T-Tami? H-Happy to meet you too!....I hope we can be friends!" she bowed but raised her head quickly to avoid awkwardness. If she hadn't learned by now she was obviously a lost cause.

@theManCalledSting

[Female- Yana] and [Jonetsu]

"Ah....Makes sense. But why show up for her punishment? " Yana wasn't happy about being here and she didn't make any attempt to hide her disgust.  She didn't respect Luxor either so she was confused on why she bothered to come. Yana glanced in the direction of a voice and smiled a small bit "Nothing much. Unless a  bunch of brats peeing themselves is something you want to see."  she laughed at her own joke while Jonetsu rolled her eyes at the reply.

@Kisaki @Deucalion

"Squeeze!?"  her subject changing plan had failed horribly. Squeezing did not sound pleasant at all "T-Tami? H-Happy to meet you too!....I hope we can be friends!" she bowed but raised her head quickly to avoid awkwardness. If she hadn't learned by now she was obviously a lost cause.

Tami captured the small girl in an embrace, "I hope so too!"

Fley shook her head softly, but reluctantly changed back to her human form. "Okay. So what do you want?" she asked him. Her face was expressionless and practically devoid of emotion. Her mood had been down since her encounter with Ryujin, but she was cheering up a little now, though she showed no sign of this.

((I'm going to get some sleep. I'll probably be back in about five hours. Don't go rushing off too far without me now.))

Lucas Riksmond

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..!" With no other alternatives available to him, Lucas reflexively pulled forward and held on to the witch as tightly as he was able. He wasn't used to normal vehicles, let alone something like this. The kickback was awful and he just knew that he was most likely sparking with energy already.

"T-That's impressiveee..!" He screamed out in an attempt to compliment her high grade, but panic wasn't far away. The two of them descended towards the combat field in no time, but it felt like an eternity too long to a poor, timid psychic.

Abraham Chester

Abraham glanced upwards at the sudden noise and noted the arrival of two more students. He couldn't really help but crack a smile. It was nice that Lucas was making friends. He turned back to Izona as soon as she spoke to him however and he nodded with a small grin. "I'm a maths teacher, not a martial artist. But sure, I can give some pointers."

Logan coughs, announcing himself to the the other teachers, "When are we starting, Mr. Luxor?" He asks, his helmet still on. "Im itching for a fight." He says, he caught a few of the other names, but not enough to know who was who. @TaraSobiki

[Uni]

Uni was surprised by the sudden contact and when she completely grasped  the situation steam started to come off of her. S-So friendly....I-I don't think I can take this much friendliness!  she started to feel dizzy "Y-Yeah! Y-You're pretty friendly aren't you Tami..." 

@theManCalledSting

Fley shook her head softly, but reluctantly changed back to her human form. "Okay. So what do you want?" she asked him. Her face was expressionless and practically devoid of emotion. Her mood had been down since her encounter with Ryujin, but she was cheering up a little now, though she showed no sign of this.

"Just want to get to know you... Since it seems that you're the closest person here I can kinda relate to...and, I feel like a ass for calling those names. " he said rubbing his arm, "and, I think we could be friends... I haven't had one since... My dog died, since she was the only one that actually loved and cared for me since I was four... I lost her last month. " he said, rubbing his eye slightly, trying to hide his pain. "But... I see something in you. Something sweet and gentle. " he said half smiling. 

"In which way can you relate to me?" Fley spat. Sure, it came out a little... rude, but she was honestly curious to know - how could this foreboding demon ever relate to a wolf beast like her? And she looked him dead in the eye for one whole minute before saying, "I don't make friends." Her voice trembled slightly, but she maintained her cold facade of an exterior, though her insides were sad she'd rejected his offer. "As for your dog, I'm sorry for your... I'm deeply apologetic for your loss. But I'm not sweet." 

@CERBERUS177

"Because he likes watching people suffer " Izona added.

"I'm here to make sure she does her job."he said Luxor. His blue eyes wandered over to Abraham, "Have any fight been reported? "he asked.

@Deucalion @TaraSobiki 

[Uni]

"Really? I don't know much about kitsunes so I apologize!" she said. "I-I'm a nymph! I don't usually interact with things that aren't animals...." for whatever odd reason she felt like she had to add into it somehow.

@theManCalledSting

@LoneSniper87 (I think you want to mention Kisaki because that is her character.)

[Kori]

....Hunting? Hmm....I could probably give  him a lollipop later.I think I'll be getting to the combat field or whatever. she walked off without a single word and chose to give him it later when he was more free or something. She left the garden in a frosted state with snow and stuff everywhere. She took her coldness with her but it was still pretty cold. Unfortunately it did not go away immediately after she left ans it would stay around for a little while. It wouldn't be permanent though so there was no need to worry.

@CERBERUS177 @Fazy (Combat field! Hunting! Please do not forget...)

"Really? I don't know much about kitsunes so I apologize!" she said. "I-I'm a nymph! I don't usually interact with things that aren't animals...." for whatever odd reason she felt like she had to add into it somehow.

"Oh, you like to hang out with animals, eh?" Tami smiled as she transformed into a fox, "You okay with me, now?"

Logan coughs, announcing himself to the the other teachers, "When are we starting, Mr. Luxor?" He asks, his helmet still on. "Im itching for a fight." He says, he caught a few of the other names, but not enough to know who was who. @TaraSobiki

"Once all your colleagues are here. They must be taking there time.."replied Luxor,  looking at the youngling who spoke to him.

Ryujin-

Ryujin stood off to the edge of the combat field keeping his distance fronts the teachers and other students. Some would think it was be side he was antisocial but it wasn't. His oni blood was buring and all the desire to release his power was starting to become to much to strong. He hoped it started soon or else he was going to explode.

Red looks back at Miko and looks at him with a questionable look on her face. "Miko are you ok" she asks now concerned

@Navitic

Last edited by a moderator:

"Because, we've both been hurt emotionally, maybe physically... " he said, "I've been bullied most of my life, and alone through the rest. Alone, I mean, talkative wise, my dog never spoke, and everyone I met ran away from me at first glance, or tried to kill me because I'm a demon... " he stopped, realizing what he said, not caring anymore, if he ends up like his dad... So be it. "But, I can see a sweet side, and I can see sadness in your eyes. Because I hide my pain with a smile. " he said, looking at her, "I'm just happy to be talking with someone. Someone who is, like me... In a way. I never really got to meet my mother, she was a hunter. I was left with my aunt most of my life, when they both died, I only had my dog. That was about it. " he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back