• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost in Magic

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Lilianna giggled nervously. "Could i travel with you guys?" she asked batting her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Cam chuckled a little "I see no reason as of why not. Besides you could be of use to us" He said smiling happily

Alecks sat up, before leaping to his feet. He looked over at the Lilianna and back to Sam, to whom he stuck out his tongue. He then turned to Cam. "Hey. You don't make decisions for the party, Shakespeare." He said jokingly before returning to the new addition once more.

"Sure. I don't see why one more person can't come along with us. You didn't happen to see anything interesting.... Wait, you can do it, too!" He said, pointing at the ring of water the girl had formed. He walked up and examined it closely. "Water control. Very cool..."

@Amanda Rose

@Shortyshot @The Imperial Flame

Sam rolled her eyes and simply began to walk away from the group in the middle of the conversations. The woods seemed like better company, anyways. She would be alone, but that's what she remebered being like before whataver happened, happened. Alone and independant. The thought of that made her laugh. She couldn't picture herself like that.

@Kalin Scarlet

@The Imperial Flame

@Shortyshot

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll stop calling you that when you start loosening up. Geez" Alecks laughed to himself, motioning for the others to follow as he jumped out in front of Sam, noticing how quickly she'd tried to run off. He smiled at her. "You know, I'm sure Cam would be happy to kiss you all you want~"

@Amanda Rose

@Shortyshot

@The Imperial Flame

Crow stands up, stretching. He thinks... ---Crow! Cro--- ---See you in hell--- ...Goodbye. He doesn't know what these things in his head mean. He doesn't know who the voices belong to or why they seem to be addressing him. The slender, tall man walks, his long coat trailing behind him. It's ragged around the edges, it seems to have tendrils that are always shifting, flickering, distorting, moving, trailing behind it.

Crow sees a group of people move in the distance. He cautiously approaches them, his footsteps silent.

Crow sees the girl look at him. He doesn't move, the only thing about him moving are the tendrils of shadow coming off his coat, moved by some unfelt wind.

BELL said:
Crow sees the girl look at him. He doesn't move, the only thing about him moving are the tendrils of shadow coming off his coat, moved by some unfelt wind.
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL] @Shortyshot @BELL
Cam looked at the kid "Shadows...."

Crow sighs, unsure of what to do. He slowly approaches the people, slouching, but his height still shows.

"Well, I'd like to learn how you do that trick with your jacket, firstly." Alecks said, looking giddy as he found another person with a special ability.

"And...well...I honestly can't think of any real requirement. So long as you don't try to hurt anyone, you're fine. So what do you say?"

@Amanda Rose

@BELL @Shortyshot @The Imperial Flame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back