• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost in Magic

Can shrugged. "You mean, the shadows that are coming out of his jacket?" She asked Alecks. "Yeah. I see it."

Alecks' head snapped around as he looked at Cam. "Wait. You have magic, too? And you didn't say anything about these when we met you? That's kind of the important detail people should share when they meet others, yknow?"

Alecks walked over to the physical shadow, poking it softly. His hand slipped through it, and he felt a chill across his body. "C-coool. Literally..." Alecks said as he pulled his hand back.

@Amanda Rose

@BELL @Shortyshot @The Imperial Flame

She laughed nervously, nudging Alecks with a small laugh. "I feel so left out, since you can fly and the other two kids can create shadow figures or whatever."

"I can't fly...as far as I know, at least. I was projecting some kind of energy earlier. I felt a bit off afterwards, so I've been avoiding trying to use it unless I need to.". He replied, turning to Sam. " Hey, why are you so nervous all of a sudden? What happened to the smart mouthed, mean tempered girl I met when I woke up here?"

@Amanda Rose

She huffed, frowned and nudging Alecks once again. "Smart mouthed? Mean tempered?" She sighed, pushing her hair back as if to calm herself down. "The smart-mouthed, mean-tempered girl isn't the same when there's more than three people. She gets nervous and crawls into a little shell. She's pretty much a hermit crab." @Shortyshot @BELL @The Imperial Flame @Kalin Scarlet

Last edited by a moderator:
Crow just stands there, tall and dark. The shadows emitting from his coat seem to reach out to their surroundings, like curious children.

"Well, that sounds kinda cute. You might just be my type, Sam." Alecks says quietly, smiling as he walked a bit further ahead, before turning to everyone else from a clearing.

"Alright, everybody! Let's get some firewood, and camp here for the night! Does that sound good?" He called out, twirling around in the clearing.

@Amanda Rose

Crow shrugs. "If we need a fire, sure..." He looks around. "We should try to get out of this forest..."

Crow thinks. "I wonder if I can manipulate them..." He looks down at the ends of his coat. One reaches out and caresses Alecks' face.

"Come on, guys...we dont even know where we are. We should take the night to rest, and go exploring tomorrow. U-unless..., you all feel that way." Alecks said, as he walked off to grab firewood himself, wondering if there would be any further complaints.

Although it did make him smile a bit to see the new girl helping out. But then Alecks shivered when he felt a wisp of shadow brush his face, nearly causing him to jump. He turned to see the shadow coming from Crow. "O-oh, I see you've gotten better at using that."

@Amanda Rose

"Yep." Crow smiles a little. He then thinks for a bit. The wisps go under his feet, and begin lifting him up, multiple columns supporting his feet as he rises in the air. Once he gets above the treetops, Crow looks around to see where the edge of the forest is.

Lilli gathered some of the wood up into a pile. Sat down and closed her eyes, She pictured a lightning bolt shooting down and striking the dry wood. The sky flashed, and resonated with a BOOM. The wood smoked happily away.

"Once again..." Sam said with a sigh. "People are advancing thier powers." She winced at the thunderbolt that broke the sky and stared at the new girl. "Alecks, if you want, Crow and I could go scavenge."

Sam rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, atwood." She said with a small grumble. "We're not really a group, ethier."

"Sure." Crow offers his arm, then looks confused, lowering his arm back to his side. "...Why did I do that? Was that something I did before...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back