• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost in Magic

Amanda Rose]Sam paused and grabbed onto Alecks shirt. "Is someone else here...?" ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL] @Shortyshot
Cam looked around before sprinting through the trees and stopping the second he saw Sam

She raised and eyebrow at the boy. "You are?" She asked quietly, yet still gripped onto Alecks shirt. Some would argue she was clutching onto him for protection, she would say it was to make sure he didn't run from her. @Kalin Scarlet @Shortyshot

Alecks quickly turned towards the rustling sound, expecting a massive beast, only to see another person step out. He smiled, and adjusted the headphones on his shoulders.

"Well. I guess it wasn't too hard to find another person. Hey, man. You woke up out here, didn't you?" He asked, while glancing questioningly at Sam, unsure why she was suddenly clinging to him.

@Amanda Rose

@Shortyshot

Last edited by a moderator:
She raised an eyebrow. "Fools?" She said with a small huff, letting go of alecks. "What are you trying to do? Intimidate us with 19th century vocabulary?" She said with a sigh, before crossing her arms in reply. "Good thinking, shakespeare." @Kalin Scarlet @Shortyshot

Alecks looked between the two, and simply shook his head. "Uhm...if you two are done flirting and all, I could explain that we're doing exactly what you are. Meaning we have no damn idea, really. Wanna help us try and find something out? I'm sure you two will want to have it out soon, but just wait until we all find somewhere to sleep, then you can fight for as long as you want." Alecks said, continuing in his way without much more thought about the situation. He didn't know who the new guy ways, but he just seemed pretentious, not evil in any way. For now, that was enough.

"I'm Alecks, that's Sam. Nice to meet you, Mr. Shakespeare."

@Amanda Rose

@Shortyshot

She flinched with anger, both at Alecks and Camethion- or whatever the kids name was. "Wow, you're really trying to be shakespeare, huh?" She scowled at him, before shifting her attention and shoving Alecks. "Me? Flirting? You know very well that I don't flirt."

(@Kalin Scarlet @Shortyshot

"Wow, and the new guy fires back. It looks like we have an even match here, ladies and gentlemen." Alecks said, smiling to himself as he started to notice the trees were progressively growing larger the further they went. He glanced over at...yeah, he wasnt even going to try for that. "Nice to have you aboard, Cammy Shakespeare." He said, climbing over a large root in his way.

@Amanda Rose

@Shortyshot

"Heheh-heAah!" Alecks cried out, falling over another root after being pushed and falling to the ground. Admittedly, he could have continued walking if hed wanted to, but falling just seemed like more fun at the time.

Rolling onto his back, he looked over at the third person he'd come across today. "Oh, Hi there. I'm Alecks, nice to meet you. They are Sam and Cam. I'm pretty sure you're in the same boat as us. Woke up here, no memories, et cetera?" He said with a grin, already tired of asking the same questions repeatedly.

@Shortyshot @Amanda Rose @The Imperial Flame

Lilianna blushed, jumping up and brushing her self off. "I am fine." she said the wound on her head closing quickly. " I am Lilianna Jackson, and you?" she said, a ring of water forming around her wrist.

Crow wakes up, unsure of, well, everything. He sits up. The coat he wears feels familiar and comforting, as do the various items inside of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back