• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost in Magic

Crow pulls an object out of the leaves. It was left there recently, otherwise it'd be in a lot worse shape. A classical guitar, black as the void with silver lines all around it, like fractures or spiders' threads.

She raised an eyebrow at crow. "Are you kidding me?" She exclaimed. "You know whats wrong with us?!" She said, now replying to Cams earlier question. "Its that I ask this idiot to look for food with me and he pulls out a damn guitare! For gods' sake!" She sighed, before walking back to where they were origionally. "Alecks. Deal with them, please." @Kalin Scarlet @BELL @The Imperial Flame @Shortyshot

Crow carries the guitar as he follows the two. He occasionally looks down at it, thinking about what it is.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She frowned and turned towards him. "Excuse me?!"

[/QUOTE]
Cam chuckled "I said you were an interesting girl love. No need to be offended I didn't mean it in any bad manner"

Another huff escaped her lips. "Don't call me love." She growled, before turning towards Alecks and sitting down onto the ground, and slowly cranking herself down.

Shortyshot said:
Cam chuckled "I said you were an interesting girl love. No need to be offended I didn't mean it in any bad manner"

Crow speaks up. "We can't be that far from a city, right?" He pulls some money out of a pocket and looks at it. "We wouldn't really need food..."

Alecks looked over as Sam and the others returned from their little search, and smiled. "What's going on with you all...and, uh, where's the food?" He then frowned slightly, and put a hand on Sam's shoulder. "Come on, don't worry. We'll get through this. Just try to get along with everyone."

She frowned. "I can't get along with anyone." Sam exclaimed, before pushing off Aleck's hand from her shoulder. "I guess I'll venture alone or something, okay?"

"Well you got along pretty well with me," Alecks replied. He grinned, and patted Sam on the back. "And I wouldn't just let you head off on your own in a place we know nothing about. So even if you left, you still wouldn't be on your own."

"I'm not saying you can't handle yourself. I'm saying I don't want to see anyone get hurt. And if we stay together, there's a better chance we all stay safe." Alecks frowned, turning his body to fully face her.

"Just let her go." Crow doesn't look up from the guitar, which he appears to be tuning. "She can handle herself."

She sighed, before pulling away fron Alecks and turning her back to him, walking away. "I'll be fine." She called out.

She frowned, and walked over to Cam in rage. "Stop calling us that!" She growled, turning on her heels.

Not to far from the group, near actually, there would be a large individual sleeping, he would seem breathing heavily to the point were you could hear it if you are near (He is not snoring), if found they would see that he is using the large handle of the hammer as a uncomfortable pillow, he seemed to have no blanket below him sleeping on hard dirt, and some blueberries on his chest, behind him would be a blue-berry bush but it would seem to be missing most of its berries as if its been raided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back