[Lords of Creation] The Ubiquitous OOC Thread

hakbkaabe.jpg

also I'm half tempted to stick the freaking Neverborn magic orb into the machine and see what happens

I don't see what could go wrong

Sarky said:
It would probably wipe out half the infinite Wyld.
you know, I don't think that even mind control would be more likely to make Chao want to do it than a possible consequence like that

I edited stuff into my previous post. Sorry for being kinda late to the game. I got attacked by holidays (and they were tasty).

Yay I can say "twenty ten!"

Currently editing the results of Kana's roll into my last post.

Definitely. I'm fairly willing to trust our past selves on this one. I mean, most of it is probably broken anyway.. wouldn't hurt much if some evil corrupted it right? >.> <.<

But yeah, we should totally do it. I don't suppose anyone has performance and wants to read a prayer?

Sarky, I have to restate that you're the best ST I've ever had the honor of playing under. Your writing makes me laugh, it gets me serious, etc etc. You have engaging plots and it's all around incredibly enjoyable to be playing in your game(s).

Thanks, bro.

I gotta concur there. My first time playing a P&P system, but I've played a number of similar systems, and you take the cake, both in breadth and depth of wit/STing. I don't usually stick around long, so that I've been here for like seven months or something now says something. Something congruent with what I just said, but probably more fluently

EDUT: there have been three sites that I stayed with - overall - longer than about two weeks. I started one, and ended up running another. Exalted is the third, basically thanks to you.

The orichalcum and jade might require a favour or two though.
I call NOT IT on blowing a shark god, or whatever zany character ends up having the Orihalcum and demanding sexual favors in return for it

Eclipse more or less means 'free favors' in almost all contexts.

We just have to find out that said shark god is making eyes with Lava Princess of the Incredible Spear, while his wife, Volcanic Sunset, is completely oblivious--until we threaten otherwise.

Tabby said:
The orichalcum and jade might require a favour or two though.
I call NOT IT on blowing a shark god, or whatever zany character ends up having the Orihalcum and demanding sexual favors in return for it
My shark gods have teeth everywhere! ^_^

Will update as soon as humanly possible. Thanks for putting up with the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back