[Lords of Creation] The Ubiquitous OOC Thread

so ummm do I need to make a saving throw against retardation on Chao, or is it going to zap her with evil energies, or does she just pick it up and go do things elsewhere?

Sorry, been too busy to post anything that last day or two, I'll try and get something in tomorrow. In the meantime, chao is currently completely safe. The Sphere of Oblivion won't do anything. :)

Sarky said:
Sorry, been too busy to post anything that last day or two, I'll try and get something in tomorrow. In the meantime, chao is currently completely safe. The Sphere of Oblivion won't do anything. :)
oh, it's important enough to warrant a proper noun for a name? well that's reassuring for something I'll be using as a last resort-style supercharge battery for my suit in important battles

what could go wrong?

I'd post, but Kana is totally letting Radiance do the talking... at least until things are less socially scary. (Even if the lady gives her warm fuzzy feelings, the obvious class difference between what Kana was and what this person seems to be is still a little daunting esp combined with the trials of earlier in the day) Maybe eventually Kana will figure out this Solar business a bit better and be more socially confident, but Hiula didn't really care much for social customs outside of interactions with lesser gods and things of the like, so in many ways she is still an apprentice blacksmith in that regard. Rawr character developement and what not. >.> <.<

CHARDEV YEAHHHH

Also, finals in 48 hours, and I am sooooo far from ready, even compared to usual, that I'm shitting bricks made out of cruise liners. Like "wait, what do you MEAN we were studying all these personality disorders, and you ONLY went over them in class and not on the syllabus or in the book?" So uh, I'll try to post on chao tonight or tomorrow, but no promises until friday.

thanks.

it took me ~4 hours to even collect all the material for one of the tests and arrange it into concrete sections for easier studying -_- tomorrow is going to be busy as hell, and I've two essays to write; one tomorrow, one over the weekend. oh and some other smaller stuff, but those are the main.

QUARTER IS OVER.

Finished last two essays last night, turned them in today, and olympic college can SUCK ITS OWN DICKS IN HELL. anyways. I should probably do stuff on Trevor since he's nowhere near done <_<

Valentine said:
Who's Trevor?
SparkleLord.jpg

you know I'm not even pretending to attempt to stay on topic anymore, but I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH. And I can't stop thinking about how fun she would be to RP and I HAVE TIME TO PLAY GAMES NOW. Also it's like she combines everything that I love, namely being naked, chains, and giant hammers. And being hot. Also, being sewed back together.

f86a1f32dc35dc5a6c24b819cc85666c.jpg

Valentine said:
edit: And how far away is Porphyra?
Ballsack, I meant Petraya, the closest populated island which is only a couple of hours sailing from there. Sorry.

And yay nudity and hammers. Chains are ok too, as long as they're heated first. Cold chains and nudity aren't so great.

Sarky said:
Valentine said:
edit: And how far away is Porphyra?
Ballsack, I meant Petraya, the closest populated island which is only a couple of hours sailing from there. Sorry.

And yay nudity and hammers. Chains are ok too, as long as they're heated first. Cold chains and nudity aren't so great.
So how likely is it that you undergo abyssal exaltation AFTER you get cut up into seventeen pieces? just in case it becomes an issue at some point in the future

it just occurred to me that it must really suck to be my characters

first idea on seeing zombie girl: I BET SHE WAS A SLAVE GIRL WHO GOT CHOPPED UP INTO A BUNCH OF LITTLE PIECES

Selene: TORTURED AND STERILIZED BY LINTHA AFTER HER ENTIRE UNIT DIED

Chao: HORMONES

Trevor: ENTIRE FAMILY DIED, BUT IT'S OKAY, HE'S COOL WITH IT

Revya: DADDY ISSUES

etc etc

Valentine said:
I've been playing Nobilis. Exalts suddenly seem weak.
five minutes in the Wiki article, and I'm in love. I'm a sucker for fancy-sounding greek-ey names.

I'm playing the Power of Love with high spirit. I have a little group of mortals absolutely in love with me.

(I don't love them back.)

Valentine said:
I'm playing the Power of Love with high spirit. I have a little group of mortals absolutely in love with me.
(I don't love them back.)
...weren't you whining about spirits in exalted being way too overpowered in lore or whatever to play?

There's nothing much like playing the Power of Urge and really, REALLY wanting a pint of vinegar for no good reason.

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to drop this game as soon as it's narratively feasible. I'll stick around until then, but...it's just not meshing well with me.

Sarky said:
There's nothing much like playing the Power of Urge and really, REALLY wanting a pint of vinegar for no good reason.
wat.

Can I be a Power of Keyboard and, I don't know, spit keys at people or explode keyboards or something?

Tabby said:
wat.
Can I be a Power of Keyboard and, I don't know, spit keys at people or explode keyboards or something?
Yup. Or you could, say, know everything that was typed on a keyboard--ever. Or make anything you type on a keyboard become fact. You could decide that every keyboard needs a seperate '&' key, because you want 7 to be alone.

You more or less gain complete control of everything relating to your domain--from making things along the lines of your domain, to knowing what's going on with it, to changing it on a whim. Your primary goal is to protect that domain. Your secondary goal is to protect the rest of reality from the baddies.

BECOME A POWER OF INSTANT NOODLES

MAKE EVERYTHING TAKE THREE MINUTES LONGER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back