[Lords of Creation] The Ubiquitous OOC Thread

I've had a lot of symptoms lately that have lead me to believe I'm host to a brain tumor. As far as I know, those are the ones you don't get better from.

Grainy vision (like I'm constantly watching a poorly adjusted TV)

Numbness in my arms and legs that 'moves' around, focuses on my head a while, then travels down my back

tightness in my chest, racing heartbeat

anxiety attacks/panic attacks

And today SHARP pains in my left arm and numbness.

I'm scared, yo.

(This is a canned message I'm cut/pasting to all my OOC threads--but dammit, Sarky, did you have to move your cancer to my BRAIN?!)

So, we are kinda hanging loose until various people return to play it seems? Or should we call this dead?

I'm just looking for an update or something on what to expect.

Hope all of you who have posted get things sorted out for the better.

I've been dealing with college prep, but I'll have some more free time soon now that I got most of the prep stuff out of the way. No promises, though, and if classes+job ends up being too much I might have to drop out.

I have been moving house, forgetting things, realising the only internet provider around is a company I swore years ago never to use again excepting a black miracle from the Prince Of Darkness Himself, and not really having enough spare cash to maintain an online presence. Apologies.

Should have an internet connection in my new house within the next two weeks. I am more than willing to keep this game going for anyone who wants it. I have plans, believe it or not.

Anyway, I must be off. Net cafes are expensive.

Hello.

I have a reliable internet connection again.

What do you want to do with this game? I am happy to get it going again, or begin again from scratch, or even just let it die if nobody's interested anymore.

So what'll it be?

Welp. College was raping me hard all week, but it's quieting down a bit and I'm interested. Blacklion said that we might be restarting that? I'm cool with that, Lion and I have semi-related characters we really wanna play, so I'm cool with restarting since Dev is gone which kinda makes the current situation... awkward...

The ultimate decision lies on how many people you wanna play. Valentine but he's not sure but I'm for a restart since it's too hectic right now.

Blacklion said:
The ultimate decision lies on how many people you wanna play. Valentine but he's not sure but I'm for a restart since it's too hectic right now.
"Hectic" being a nice way of putting "we just spent seven pages trying to figure out why Revya wouldn't beat Kain's ass, and when we eventually came up with the proper deus ex machina, 3/4 of the players immediately idled out due to life/college/whatever."

So yeah, hectic.

Right, I'll run for as few as two or as many as six, or anything in-between.

Blacklion and Tabby are still here, clearly. Anyone else hanging around?

Well I mean. Less is good for me. Smaller games tend to move faster and all. But anyways, if we're more or less agreed on restarting, do we post characters now/soon or?

Feel free, yes. Reboot then? I'll be keeping all the existing threads, because I hate throwing away stuff I might be able to make use of later. :)

I was maybe going to stick with the same character since I haven't gotten to see it in action much yet, but I can make a new one if need be.

Keep your character if you want. We'll pretty much be starting from scratch. I'll try to keep it moving at a decent pace.

New characters get 12 XP to play with, seeing as old characters got that much through play.

Sarky said:
Keep your character if you want. We'll pretty much be starting from scratch. I'll try to keep it moving at a decent pace.
New characters get 12 XP to play with, seeing as old characters got that much through play.
Wait. So the usual base 15 BP, up to 15BP from background/picture, and 12XP. Yes?

I'm interested.

I'd like to--if possible--skip the whole, "Oh, you're Anathema too?" thing, if possible, so maybe we could all just know each other from the get go?

I'm good with that. If you guys want to cook up a little backstory to how you all met, I'll throw in a few extra bonus points for everyone.

Valentine said:
I'm interested.
I'd like to--if possible--skip the whole, "Oh, you're Anathema too?" thing, if possible, so maybe we could all just know each other from the get go?
I love you man, 100% behind this. Would like to get to the fun shit and already have at least a modicum of trust in each other, not that everyone has to love each other, but just that we can skip the 7page bullshit >_>

Helps if we all know each other's characters, though. I'll be using a new character (Chao) for me and I know Blacklion's character already, and Feantari is using Kana again, but Valentine? And not HOW they know each other

I'm using Chao, will have her up, but unfinished, soon. Blacklion is using Severin, should be up SOMETIME SOON, ISN'T THAT RIGHT, DOM.

Anyways. Random idea for meeting-up;

DELETED FOR FAIL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back