• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Living Like Two People

"I am no bird. I'm a dragon." he said with little care. "What are your names? And who are your guardians?"

(Shit sorry..for some reason was thinking Phoenix or something..I am tired)

Freyja shrugged, bird or dragon it could take them back either way, "He doesnt know who his guardian is. Mine's name is Puda and my name is Freyja" She did just want to get back to Puda. She hoped he had found Jason's as well but they wouldnt know until they got back.

"Puda? Sounds somewhat familiar..." he said softly. "Very well then. You, shapeshifter, get on my back. And you with the wings will fly infront of me." he instructed the two. "Take your time when learning to fly, study your wings and your limits. I'll catch you if you fall for any reason..

Freyja nodded and spread her wings, focusing on beating them at the same time and working with the weight of her body. "Its always easy hovering above the ground..its flying I might just wreck into something"

"Take this opportunity to practice, take your time and learn. Now let's head out, the others are waiting." he said to the girl.

Freyja nodded and flew higher, as she did she glanced at Jason to make sure he was holding on well enough. She felt bad that he had to keep his eyes shut or else feel the pain of his power. She went down a few inches when she lost her focus but regained her composure and kept flying.

"Don't stiffen your body. Flight is something free and swift, your body should act as such too." he advised her from behind. "Don't focus too much on your body anyway, let it adjust to the air, the wind."

Last edited by a moderator:
Xeno238 said:
Haiko smiles, he quickly takes off his mask and throws it at her face, he then sheathes his scythe and draws his sickle, it was easier to handle,
" `Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -

Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'

Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.' " He quotes The Raven as he rolls to the side.
Riley brought her arm up to deflect it and with the sudden mask to the face, she gave a yelp, and accidentally hit the ground as she wasn't careful with her landing. She gritted her teeth in pain and sat up, one wing hanging limp as the other one tucked close to her body. Yori appeared from the skies and landed right beside her, "I'm withdrawing her. She already broke a bone within her wings. Angel wings are delicate so you have to be careful."

Haiko realizes what he's done, "O-Oh, I-I'm sorry!" He tries to apologize., "I-I didn't mean to." He feels bad for hurting her.

Yori stood here up and spoke to her, "Do not move that wing any much more than needed. We'll need to fix it to place so it doesn't get any worse." She nodded her head getting up and she smiled slightly at Haiko, "Don't freak out too much, I am new to these wings, so I am unskilled to be flying with them and don't even know to keep them tucked into my body."

Haiko walks over and picks up his mask, he slips it back on. It now has a small nick in it, "Anyways, so...Yori, was it? Have you found those 2 other kids yet?" Haiko sheathes whatever weapons he had out.

"One of the other guardians already have," The fiery bird murmured turning his eyes over to Haiko, "We all have the duty to protect each and one of you, even if weren't your companion in the first place. We all share the same responsibility to taking care of you all it is our duty and our honor."

Haiko nods, that was nice to hear, "Hey, I have a question, what are the blades made out of?" He unsheathes the sickle, the blade was shiny and had more a paler tent to it than metal or iron, "I think it might be silver. But I'm not very sure."

Yiro bent his head down to take a closer look at it and he gave a huff before leaning back, "I am no blacksmith myself, wish I knew. You may have to ask the blacksmith of the castle himself. He is busy most of the times though, best time of the day to catch him is during the afternoon in his shop, you'll usually see him decorating the swords." He fluttered his wings slightly.

A white wolf stood on top of a hill, blood red eyes shining and he snickered looking down on the beautiful white castle, "Remember men, just a scare nothing more. Show them who truly rules Fable Lands." His pack all let out growls and disappeared into the trees heading their way to the castle. He smiled and bared his teeth, "Time to repay a visit to those guardians who left long ago." He jumped off the rock and into the thicket of trees.

Within a matter of minutes him and his men jumped over the walls, and he let out a laugh, "A personal greeting from Queen Kyro herself! She said hello to you all!" The werewolves suddenly charged forward, eyes glowing.

Yori gave a screech and turned to everyone, "Guardians you know what to do! The kiddos cannot fight so we must protect them at all costs!"

(Giving it a push)

Whilst on their way to the castle, Ryu notices something off. "Something's not right... Freyja, get on my back as well, we need to get to the castel, now.", he said to the girl and flew down below her, allowing her to descend down on him easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back