• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Living Like Two People

Mika smiled and clapped, "Shadow! It's been quite a while hasn't it?" She chuckles, "So, how's your child coming along?" She is so happy to see another guardian that she knows, most of them she hasn't talked to in a while, but it hasn't been that long since she talked to Shadow, maybe a couple of years ago.

Shadow bowed his head to Riley, "Hello" then turned to Mika.

Roxas smiled and outstretched his demonic hand, again on accident. "Hello, it's nice to meet you." He realized what he had done, and just as before, pulled it back and outstretched his left one. "Oh, um, sorry. Anyways, nice to meet you. My name is Roxas."

Shadow looked up and Roxas and made a mental note to talk to him about something later, then turned back to Mika. "It has been a while. Roxas is well. How have you been?"

Freyja thought for a moment, "Im not really sure...maybe because this is where we originate from? I dont know, its hard to think that way when all I remember is the orphanage and my home.." She missed her home and wondered where she would be living here. In the forest perhaps? That would make her happy.

Mika smiles happily, "I've been doing quite well, Haiko has been doing great! As you can tell, he finally discovered his powers!" She pats Haiko on the back, "Go ahead and show them your face!" Haiko frowns. Mika realizes what she said, "Uh, Uh, n-nevermind!" A small sweat drop rolls down the side of her head.

"Very possible..I mean you and me came from there..who knows if the others did or didnt. I wonder if we ever knew each other there.." Like she had thought earlier he had seemed familiar but without really looking at him it was to hard to tell.

She just giggled and then spoke up, "The name's Riley. And I'm sure you met Yori here." She petted his beak and he gave of a crooning sound as he enjoyed it. He pulled away and murmured, "What is expected from all of you is to get along with each other, no matter what creatures blood that flows through your veins, we are all allies together and we will protect one another." Yori fluttered his wings slightly.

Freyja was worried but he had to be right, "I guess we can try.." She came around the tree and sat in front of him. He was pretty pale, though she was as well, and had the same bright blonde hair she saw moments ago. "What color are your eyes?" Since they were closed she couldnt actually know but was interested. He did start to seem more familiar but if they did meet at the orphanage it was years ago.

Haiko hears Yori's words and nods, "You have quite a smart bird." He chuckles to himself, he pulls out a small book he carries around titled, 'Best Of Poe' It was a book containing Edgar Allan Poe's greatest stories, he holds it in his hand, Haiko plans on reading it later, "So, why are we all gathered here, if you don't mind me asking?" He asks Yori.

Roxas's cheeks started showing a slight tint of red. He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Sorry. Yes, I did meet Yori. He seems like a nice... pheonix."

Shadow looked at Haiko. "We should wait for the last few children to join us before proceeding."

Freyja smiled slightly, "That sounds nice..I guess there isnt much I can tell you about myself since you have seen more than enough of me im sure" She sat down next to him and breathed deep the smells of the forest. Fresh and earthy, she really did hope she could find a way to stay out here.

Haiko looks over to Shadow, "I guess so." He sighs. Haiko looks at Riley again, "Hey, have you ever heard a story where at the end it says something like, 'Then a skeleton popped out!' Or something along those lines?" He really wanted to see if his parents were as famous as Mika made them out to be.

Riley smiled and turned as the magnificent bird spoke, "I was asked upon the High Rulers to gather all of the children in the courtyard before I am to give out any more information." Yori answered Haiko, "It shouldn't be much more now. It wasn't really a lot of you kiddos that were to be gathered here today. Hopefully the others will come soon. It is going to be a lot to take in." The female angel turned her head to Haiko and mulled over the words for a bit, before she shook her head no, "Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry."

Haiko sighs, "Apparently my parents are famous because they would scare people, they would disguise themselves as skeletons, possibly by shedding their skin, I don't really know." He shrugs, Haiko then proceeds to sit against a wall, "Well, I hope whatever it is we're going to do will happen soon." He says to Yori.

Freyja stopped spacing off and looked at him again, "We what? you can tell me..its not like I have anyone else to gossip to" She smiled but realized he wouldnt know she was and decided to just lay in the grass instead, which was hard due to her wings.

Haiko starts reading his book, "I think I saw two kids heading off into the forest, but then again, I don't really know what they were doing." He remembers the glimpse he caught of the strange encounter between those two kids.

Freyja was shocked by this and god knows how many times she had blushed around this guy already, "I dont know...even if I was I certainly dont look like her anymore" The thought was depressing and she had never really thought of relationships before. And now they seemed even more less likely. He was cute looking she knew that but still.

Yori gave a huff and turned to Roxas and Haiko, "Watch Riley for me in my absence. I'll look for the other two to bring them back. The forest isn't safe, even if they are close to the castle. Queen Kyro isn't one to be toyed with." He spread his wings and spoke to Riley, "Remain here with these two." She gave a nod and the Phoenix took off flying into the sky as a magnificent streak of fire across the sky.

Haiko continues to read his book, he looks up at one point, "Hey, Riley, would you like to sit next to me?" He pats the ground beside him, As if. He thought to himself, he blushed under his mask, Idiot! Why would she?! SHE BARELY KNOWS YOU! He couldn't revoke the offer, he already put it out there. He waits for embarrassment.

MorticiansDaughter said:
Freyja was shocked by this and god knows how many times she had blushed around this guy already, "I dont know...even if I was I certainly dont look like her anymore" The thought was depressing and she had never really thought of relationships before. And now they seemed even more less likely. He was cute looking she knew that but still.
He turned his head to her face. "I'm sorry for making you feel bad." He said."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back