• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Living Like Two People

Haiko nods, "Arts is quite a fine thing to be interested in, I'm more of a music person myself." He chuckles, "So, you're an angel?" He asks, he knows she's an angel but he simply wants to be sure.

Freyja collected herself and moved some stray hairs from her face her cheeks still a blushing red. She patted down her dress and sighed, "I-im sorry..like I said..im still getting used to things and im not used to being touched." She tucked her wings in close and she sat down on the grass closing her eyes. He had been very kind to her and she felt she had been rude to him. "I really am sorry.."

"Its fine..." He smiled. "You know...." He looked around the deep dark and foggy forest. "I think we are lost...."

She looked around and frowned, "Oh great..it will take awhile till my guardian could fine us. I mean we could always attempt flying again" She shrugged and looked up. But they had both done pretty bad at that and the last thing she wants to do is hurt either of them.

Her wings extended out from either side of her and she gave a small nod, "Yeah, I guess so. They're going to take days before I get used to them and Yori warned me to maintain a good health, I have to eat a lot more." Riley rested a hand on her hip, her wings giving a small shake, "And what about you sir?" She tilted her head in curiosity.

Yori walked over to Roxas and Shadow with a smile upon his beak, "Thought you could use some company. Before I go any further, name's Yori." The magnificent Phoenix bowed, before standing back up.

"Then wait we shall..." He said, looking at her. "And we can talk more...." He said. he felt a connection...

Freyja looked away form the sky and back to him, "I wish I could see how you actually looked.." She had been dying to know, and seeing herself was starting to become weird. She would much rather see who she was getting to know in the flesh. Just not wearing her. "Is there anyway I would be able to?" She was feeling more comfortable with him then the others, she had gotten to know him.

"I guess...." He scratched his head. "If I turn into the people I see...." HE snapped his fingers. "Ow!" He said. "Hurts to do that with nails..." He looked back at her. "As i was saying, I could find a picture of myself... or if i think real hard? Maybe this 'guardian' has a picture of me?"

Freyja frowned, "But we dont even know where your guardian is...I mean im sure you have seen yourself before. Maybe if I hide behind a tree and let you try for a moment it could work?" She stood up and leaned against the nearest tree. She felt a bit woozy when she stood but blamed it on her being thirsty.

Haiko sighs, "Apparently I'm a ghoul." He takes off his mask, his face was badly decomposed. To avoid disgusting her further more, he slips his mask back on, only allowing her a quick glimpse of his face, "I'm kinda ugly." He says, he blushes.

"Ill... try..." he focused, and keeled over in pain, as he closed his eyes, for good measure. he felt his body come back.

Freyja peeked around the tree a couple times, "Is it ok for me to come back from around the tree or should I just stay on this side?" She could see he had really light blonde hair which was nice to look at in the light but she had to squint. She could still talk to him but if seeing her made him change back she would rather stay on this side. So he could be himself.

"I thinkkkkk....." He voice switching back and forth from his normal voice and hers. "Almost.. there...."

Freyja kept her back pressed up against the tree, listening and waiting for him to tell her what she needed to do. His powers were unknown to her and she wasnt sure what would happen. Though she didnt know much of her powers either, fire is all she knew. She almost lit her hair up last time! And she really didnt want to end up burning him. So experimenting would be saved for another time.

"Hello Yori." Shadow bowed his head and looked up at his fellow guardian.

"Oh, hi." Roxas pushed himself off of the wall and bowed. "It's nice to meet you." Roxas peeked behind the pheonix and looked for the bird's child. He spotted who he thought it was and looked back up at Yori. "You're the guardian to the girl, the one who's talking to Haiko, right?"

The bird follow Roxas' s gaze and gave a nod, smiling, "Yes I am, sweet gal. I think you may like her, come, come. She will love to meet the two of you as well." He gestured over to the direction of Riley.

"Well we weren't all born to be beautiful or handsome." The angelic female smiled, and laughed quietly, "So you're quite all right, no need to be ashamed about."

She peeked around the tree once more and looked at him. Now that she could actually see what he looked like, he looked familiar. "You do look familiar to me..Should I just stay behind this tree? So we can talk but not worry about you changing?" She realized now that it seemed to cause him pain and being away from the others should put him at ease.

Haiko smiles, "Oh, ok, that makes me feel better about myself." Suddenly he noticed his shadow flicker, "Huh?" He says as it picks up a nearby board and throws it into the wall, "Holy crap." He says to himself, "What did I just do?" He watches his shadow carefully.

Freyja sat on the ground behind the tree, "So..what should we talk about? At least until we are found by someone or decide to try our hands at flying again" She hugged her legs and took a moment to relax, the forest was a place she knew well after all. And this could seem like a normal conversation to her. He seemed pretty normal looking compared to her after all.

Roxas smiled and Shadow nodded. While they followed Yori to meet the girl, Roxas couldn't help but notice her angelic features. His eye's widened slightly when he realized what she might be, but he kept it to himself for the time. Hopefully their heritage wouldn't have anything to do with their interactions.

Haiko noticed the male who walked up, "H-Hello." He mutters sheepishly. Haiko's shadow seemed to move however he wanted it to, it was weird, almost as if it was some type of other him. He stared at his shadow in awe, he was quite amazed at the fact he could control his own shadow.

Yori saw what Haiko pulled off and chuckled, "Ah, your gifts are beginning to develop, but at the moment you have no self control. We'll need to work on that soon before one you brings this castle down. Anyways! You two, meet Roxas and Shadow." He gestured a wing over to the duo behind him. Riley gave a small smile and waved, "Hello!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back