• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Kira then gets infornt of Lucas to see that his eyes are pitch black. Then Lucas stops in the center of the yard and just stands there

Profoundcactus said:
Marina nodded and quickly went over to the injuried one's left side, supporting them up with her shoulder and began leading them towards the camp.
Luna walked alongside the two, also supporting the injured wolfs weight. She occasionally slowed but quickly caught back up

Marina said "We're gonna take them to Dante right? Do you always take in injured wolves?"

She noticed that Luna was slowling every now and again and frowned worried "Are you okay ma'm?"

Profoundcactus said:
Marina said "We're gonna take them to Dante right? Do you always take in injured wolves?"
She noticed that Luna was slowling every now and again and frowned worried "Are you okay ma'm?"
She nodded, "I'm sure Dante is available now, and I'm fine. Just some pregnancy issues apparently." Luna gave her a small smile as they arrived in camp. She turned towards Dantes cabin

ShadowCrassodon254 said:
Klaus chuckled at Valissa's rumbling stomach and asked, " Hey little one how about we see what food they got lying around here for us to munch on?"
"Th-that would be nice." she said embarrassed, she looked around hopefully then to the needle in her leg, "I dont think I'm allowed to move really..."

MadameRedWolf said:
"Th-that would be nice." she said embarrassed, she looked around hopefully then to the needle in her leg, "I dont think I'm allowed to move really..."
Klaus smiled, "Well lets see what we can find. shall we?" Klaus started rummaging through his pack.

"I got some jerk I made from a deer I hunted is that alright with you? Then I will go to the mess hall and look around for a better meal for us to chow down on." Klaus explained as he presented his homemade jerky proudly.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel sighed, turning to Klaus. "Sorry about that. He is clearly new here. But you're sure you can handle this cougar? She nearly killed me," he told him.
@ShadowCrassodon254
While waiting for Valissa's response Klaus looked up at Gabriel and replied, "Its fine.And Yea I may not look like it but I can fight Plus the powers stored in this Knife i found in those ruins I told you about earlier will give me a small advantage.also mind if i invade your mess hall to prepare food for this young one? "

She nodded smiling back and grunted as she pulled them both over toward the cabin door. She softly knocked on the door, when no response came she knocked a bit harder.

Luna walked into camp with Mariana and the injured wolf, making a. Beeline for Dantes cabin. "Dante!" She called as she reached the door. Grasping the handle with one hand the shoved the door open. "Hope you're not too busy be we have another one."

Her eyes brightened and she gingerly took the food from him and then began eating it, slowly tearing chunks off- she knew if she gorged herself she would just get sick, "This is very good." She told Klaus.

Kira takes a step closer to him, poking him with her paw a touch harder. "Hey, you awake in there? ...Are you even listening to me? We're going back to the woods, gonna have dinner."

@Lucas Shadow

Lucas stops looking at the sky and calls out to the alpha.Alpha female Luna I need to show you something but you have to trust meme. Lucas waits to here a response from the alpha

Smiling as the young Valissa as she scarfed down the food he replied, " It's my own secret recipe!"

As he finished talking the door flung open behind Klaus, and he turned looked behind him to see Luna and the bird with another injured wolf.

"Seems like today you are getting all the wolves needing medical attention, may as well open a clinic here. I can help if you want." Klaus explained with a grin. @Jasil @Profoundcactus @MadameRedWolf

Luna narrowed her eyes at stared at the tiger. Looking to Mariana she spoke "Get him inside."

She turned sharply and marched over, fists clenched

Kira growls. "And why not? You're in my charge and we're going out. What do you mean "it"?" Her patience was growing short with this one, she could feel it burning away like a fuse. "We're going." She stopped as Luna approached and dipped her head. "Alpha, thank god."

@Lucas Shadow @Jasil

She stood by the tiger and looked to Kira "What the hell is this?" She stared at the black eyes

Gabriel sighed again. "Busy day so far...." He muttered when he saw another wounded wolf. He was happy with Klaus's answer. Then he saw Luna stalking off. He followed after her quietly. He would stay away for a bit.

"I have no idea, he just won't go into the forest or "it will happen.""Kira paced around and gasped, taking notice of his eyes. "I..." Her gaze hardened. "Okay, Tiger, care to explain this one?"

Marina nodded and slowly entered the cabin. She looked at everyone in the small space shyly before finding a bed to lay the injuried wolf down softly onto it. She looked over at his injuries. "I think he just may have broken his foot, I don't see other wounds"

"Clinic for the supernatural?" She said at the other with a smile "Sounds like a good pratice"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back