• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
You don't believe me OK then i will show you. My tiger form is going dark as in bad my fur will go black and I just have to show you

"You don't have to show us anything, Tiger. But if it will really make you feel better, I'll go grab a lantern and we can head back to my cabin that way. Once inside I won't let any darkness do whatever it is you don't want it to do. 'Kay?" She morphed into her human form and reached into her pocket for a box of matches.

@Lucas Shadow

Profoundcactus said:
Marina nodded and slowly entered the cabin. She looked at everyone in the small space shyly before finding a bed to lay the injuried wolf down softly onto it. She looked over at his injuries. "I think he just may have broken his foot, I don't see other wounds"
"Clinic for the supernatural?" She said at the other with a smile "Sounds like a good pratice"
As Klaus watched the raven shifter move the injured one over to a free bed, Klaus followed up behind her and said, " Well someone has to look out for the injured and the little guys in this harsh world. Also I never caught your name Miss. Raven."

He began looking over the injuries of the child and started looking around for a splint for his foot. "Also This Shifter needs a splint, and i have some medicinal herbs for his wounds. Also the small one, Valissa needs food could you grab something from the mess hall while i keep looking over this injured one?" ,Klaus stated as he took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves Revealing numerous Scars traveling up his arms.

@Profoundcactus @MadameRedWolf

Lucas then walks out heading to the forest then turns around. He howls a great big howl rattling the whole forest then his fur begins to turn black (OK I have to go I'll be back in 2 hours bye)

"Marina" She said, she glanced at the scars but quickly looked away not wanting to be rude.

He's been in many fights, he's a danger to us

She shook her head, shutting out the voice of the raven and followed his orders. It took her a bit to find the mess hall, and for a panic second she thought she gotten herself lost but she found it. She grabbed some cooked meat, putting it on a metal plate and some potatoes that were still warm. Just to be safe she got a pitcher of water that was on top of the counter and quickly found her way back to the injured.

She walked over to Valissa and held out the plate.

Luna was frightened. "Kira get your ass inside now." She started shoving and looking a around the camp, making sure no one else was outside. She pushed her into Dantes cabin so the entire pack was inside

Fur standing on end and ears flattened against her head, Kira nodded and bolted inside, casting warning barks on the way to warn everyone. The nearest cabin happened to be Luna's and she went to stand by the doorway, eyes wide watching the alpha corral everyone to safety.

@Jasil

Gabriel followed the tiger. He wasn't going inside. This was a serious matter. And he would deal with it. He followed after the new member, his phantom like form stalking him.

@Lucas Shadow

Moolock said:
Fur standing on end and ears flattened against her head, Kira nodded and bolted inside, casting warning barks on the way to warn everyone. The nearest cabin happened to be Luna's and she went to stand by the doorway, eyes wide watching the alpha corral everyone to safety.
@Jasil
Luna waved a hand to Kira, calling her over to Dantes cabin "I want everyone in one place!" She held open the door

Profoundcactus said:
"Marina" She said, she glanced at the scars but quickly looked away not wanting to be rude.
He's been in many fights, he's a danger to us

She shook her head, shutting out the voice of the raven and followed his orders. It took her a bit to find the mess hall, and for a panic second she thought she gotten herself lost but she found it. She grabbed some cooked meat, putting it on a metal plate and some potatoes that were still warm. Just to be safe she got a pitcher of water that was on top of the counter and quickly found her way back to the injured.

She walked over to Valissa and held out the plate.
Klaus noticed Marina looking at his scars before she looked away, He let out a sigh as he continued looking over the injured. Looking to treat the ear first Klaus Grabbed two medical herbs from his bag one to help the healing process and one known for its adhesive properties and began patching up the Shifters ear. As he finished working on the ear he moved down to the broken foot as Marina returned with food for Valissa.

Klaus looked over at Marina with gentleness in his eyes and said, " I noticed you looking at my scars and it's ok I know how they look to other people, and its ok i wont be settling here permanently.But, Allow me to explain, Some of these are from fights ,but most of these are a testament to just how harsh the World can truly be. Thank you for getting the pup food she needs it. I fould some wood lying around i am going to fashion a splint for this one now." Klaus finished his statement and reached for the wood he found and some rope from his pack. Just as he was going to begin working on the foot he got startled by a loud howl and looked up. But paid it no attention what he was working on was much more important.

@Profoundcactus

She heard the tiger "I'm scared for my pack, I don't know who you are of what you are, but I will not let you hurt my pack or my baby."

Kira nodded and sprinted across the green to Dante's cabin, going to stand beside her. "I'm sorry... I should have told him to leave right from the start," she whispered.

@Jasil

i am not gonna hurt anyone. i transform back into a human and look at your reaction on your face. i turn around and run into the forest

Marina was about to open her mouth to apologize or to explain her reaction when a sudden loud howl came from the outdoors and she flinched looking out at the window "Is something happening?" Asked feeling frighten.

"Listen, I didn't mean any disrespect." She rubbed the back of her head awkwardly "I've survived so long running away from dangerous things, now I'm just use to sensing danger" She looked out the window again "Just like I sense something bad is happening outside.

Luna watched him run off and shut the door with all her wolves inside. "Everyone in the living room, now!" She marched into the room and started doing a headcount.

"Is everyone here?"

She heard what sounded like faint thunder outside

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow]
Gabriel
i know your following me.
i run even faster and then leap into the trees and dissapper

[/QUOTE]
Gabriel chuckled, and now began moving faster, his mist properties making him a blur. Only his head was still visible.

"No, we will go find him together as a pack, after the storm clears."

She finshed her head count "Where the hell is My mate?"

Kira nodded before heading inside. "Last I saw he disappeared into the forest after that tiger beast," she responded as she passed through the doorway.

@Jasil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back