• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Looking over to Marina Klaus let out a long sigh and replied, "Don't worry I can understand ,and relate in some ways. So i am not offended when you are left with arms like these..." Klaus raised his now blood stained hands above his head from treating the wolf. then returned to working on the splint and continued, "you often get a lot of people giving you sideways glances and thinking your something dangerous. I am used to it by now. Reason I wear long sleeves is to hide these arms and make a good first impression. And they are pretty stylish too!" Klaus let out a half-Hearted laugh.

As he was finishing up the splint he heard Luna yell for everyone in the living room.

" I am in the guest room treat this new wolf." Klaus shouted as he started working on patching up any other injuries the Young one had.

@Jasil @Profoundcactus

i let out a huge howl into the air and right after the storm starts to calm down. i later jump out the tree. and land on the ground

Valissa ate the food, she didn't finish it all not wanting to make herself sick, after she felt sufficiently full she sat up and slowly pushed herself into her human form. she is lanky with long red hair and pale skin. her eyes seem dead with depression. but, only the worst of her wounds are visible on her human form. she sits on the edge of the bed- then she realizes that Klaus and the other injured wolf are still in the room- and shes naked. she squeaks and curls her legs against her chest, her face turning bright pink. she reaches around with her non-iv'd hand and finds a blanket to wrap herself in.

Marina felt very sad as he finished his story. She sighed and pulled up her shirt showing her mid drift, revealing thick burn scars underneath her shirt. "We all have our scars, I'm just a hypocrite"

Marina's eyes widen as Luna ushered everyone into the living room.

"Do we need to find him? I can scout the area to look for him for you'd like, I've flown in a storm before"

As Klaus finished up on the patient he looked back as Marina spoke and showed her burn scars, he felt pity for her.

When Marina left the room he noticed that Little Valissa had finished eating and had morphed to her human form.

Klaus washed his hands getting as much blood off as possible and walked over to his pack and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and one of his long sleeve shirts and tossed them over to the now naked Valissa warped in blankets and said, " Here you can barrow some of my clothes till you find some appropriate for you, and I will let your alpha know your stabilizing and looking better."

with that Klaus moved to the living room and walked up to Luna and proceeded to tell her, "Hello Miss Luna both wolves are in stable condition and can begin healing, heck little Valissa can even morph now but probably should do it too often." Finishing up what he had to say Klaus was exhausted and sat on the couch out stretching his arms and laying his head back relaxing alittle bit.

@MadameRedWolf @Jasil

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow]what are you talking about

[/QUOTE]
Gabriel stalked forward, growling. "Do not act dumb! There was a storm brewing, and now there isn't. And I saw your fur turn black. Why? What are you hiding?"

Valissa put on the cloths, careful of her Iv and the few open wounds that still hurt, then she pulled the IV bag off of the stand and carried it with her to the living room. she felt strange- but at the same time she felt a fierce loyalty to Luna- she was the one who had saved her in the forest. "Alpha Luna... is Alpha Gabriel ok?" she asked, she didnt know quite what was going on, but she knew that Luna was worried about him- her mate.

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow]yes it all happend as you see you guys are scared of me well you should be cause much worse could happem if i am ambushed

[/QUOTE]
Gabriel laughed cynically. "I said explain. What did you do?" He continued to get closer. He didn't know if he could bite him if it came to it.

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow]i went dark. basically it went to that point in my life were there is no meaning in life

[/QUOTE]
Gabriel gestured for him to continue.

(Sorry went on a long drive and took way longer than it shoild have, lets just say i fell unconcious while you guys brought me back?)

"because i was abandoned at he age of 1 i developed hatred and loneliness so i heard all the times that you guys wont except me so that triggered

Nuuchi said:
(Sorry went on a long drive and took way longer than it shoild have, lets just say i fell unconcious while you guys brought me back?)
OOC: We brought your character to the medical hut and my character just finished treating him

Reptilesandromance said:
"You've lost a lot of blood I wouldn't either," she smiled, winking at him before breaking his gaze to go to the bathroom once more and turn on the hot water. She let it get warm before soaking the towel and ringing it out, exiting the bathroom she grabbed a stool from the corner and sat on it so she could work over him more efficiently. With a gentle hand on his shoulder she guided him back against the gurney and began washing dried blood away from his skin, her and delicate and soft whenever she came close to a wound
"If you are going to touch me this gently I think I should get hurt more often." He teased her back. He couldn't exactly wink anymore but he tried to wink with his left, forgetting that was the eye that was crippled horribly now. The movement made his whole body lock in pain and he held back a pained scream. "Stupid...." He muttered to himself while shaking his head. He simply laid there now and let Kate do her work before he hurt himself again.

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow]"because i was abandoned at he age of 1 i developed hatred and loneliness so i heard all the times that you guys wont except me so that triggered

[/QUOTE]
Gabriel was amused. "Oh? That? And what was it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back