• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow]
Cause you know my past he doesn't and I trustyou kKore than him sorry to say but as I can see none of you clearly want me here your even hiding from me so I shall leave. Lucas closes the door and leaves. He walks down the stairs and walks towards the beach and he transformed into his wolf(the white furred wolf) and he sits on the sand and puts his head down and whimpers (cries the dog way)

[/QUOTE]
Luna stood open mouthed. She turned her back to the door and went to the living room. Luna sat on the couch wordlessly. She couldn't decide if she felt bad or not

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
"Hm? I just- uh don't want Alpha Luna so distressed..." she looked away, her ears flattening further, "I just... wanted to help... I figured if I brought you to her, she would calm down more... I-I was just..." she trailed off seeming worried that she would be berated by her Alpha.
"Come here. I have a feeling there is something you should know," he told her.

She glanced hesitantly at Klaus, fear rang in her eyes, and she nervously slunk towards her Alpha. her ears were still flat, her muddy body close to the ground, and her tail pressed against her belly. she didn't look into Gabriel's eyes- the epitome of Submission, "Y-Yes Alpha?" she said quietly.

MadameRedWolf said:
She glanced hesitantly at Klaus, fear rang in her eyes, and she nervously slunk towards her Alpha. her ears were still flat, her muddy body close to the ground, and her tail pressed against her belly. she didn't look into Gabriel's eyes- the epitome of Submission, "Y-Yes Alpha?" she said quietly.
Gabriel sighed. "Is there another reason for you trying to find me? Because your behaviour troubles me. You were injuries, you cannot be out here exerting your injuries."

With a small sigh Klaus walked up to Valissa and got in front of her and sat down. With a gentle look in his eyes Klaus began to explain, "Listen to my words young Valissa. You aren't wrong, packs are there to help each other through thick and thin. But you must think about this, Now that you are Apart of Miss. Luna's Pack she is responsible for your well being as your Alpha. With the state of your body right now She is probably worrying about you being out here alone. As for Mr. Forrest he is Probably on his way back right now because the wolf tiger fellow is at the camp right now and Mr. Forrest was chasing him."

As Klaus looked around he flicked his tail off the ground calmly. Then he continued talking, " Also yes i will be leaving soon being in a pack isn't for me. I enjoy being free too much going on adventures seeing the world Living by my rules like i have all my life. You are welcome to join me once your healed. Please come back with me and get fully healed and cleaned up. Then we can check on Gabriel's situation when we return." With that he shifted back to his human form and put his clothes back on and his pack on his back.

"I also got a spare pair of clothes for you, and can carry you back. What do you say?" Klaus asked with his hand outstretched to Valissa. @MadameRedWolf

Valissa looked up at Gabriel, "I just wanted to Help. I don't like laying around being a burden.. I feel like my wounds are well enough I could go out and look for you... not anything more though." she looked to Klaus, "I feel ok... really... Yeah... I feel weak from only having one meal and my wounds sting... but it feels even better that I came and found Alpha Gabriel." she said. @ShadowCrassodon254 @DaManofWar ((I may have to go now very soon))

Dante was not pleased at all. First, he had the whole pack in his cabin, while His pup was trying to sleep. Now the injured wolf he had just healed, had run off to who knows where. Plus, his pregnant alpha is dealing with too much stress. He looks at the two other people in his cabin, one of them being injured. He goes to pick up Tyr and hold him close as he approaches them. "How are you two doing? I don't believe I properly introduced myself. My name is Dante and I'm the pack's healer. This little guy in my hands is my pup Tyr." he was about to go out and drag both Valissa and Luna back to his cabin, but he decides to save the lecture until they return on their own accord. @Nuuchi @Profoundcactus

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa looked up at Gabriel, "I just wanted to Help. I don't like laying around being a burden.. I feel like my wounds are well enough I could go out and look for you... not anything more though." she looked to Klaus, "I feel ok... really... Yeah... I feel weak from only having one meal and my wounds sting... but it feels even better that I came and found Alpha Gabriel." she said. @ShadowCrassodon254 @DaManofWar ((I may have to go now very soon))
Gabriel nuzzled the side of neck. Well, his snout just dissolved on contact, but it was intended as a display of acceptance. "Just come back to Dante's cabin with me. You should rest." He nodded at Klaus's. "Also, there is something else I should mention. Klaus, have you ever heard of Jan H. Oppenheimer?

@ShadowCrassodon254

"Nuuch does thank you both, and excuse me for my confusion. You see i have no memory of who i truly am. I woke up in some sort of hospital bed and luckily one of the restrains were just lose enough for me to break loose. Although upon getting up two guys with masks came in and tried to attack me and throw me back on the bed." He turns his sights away from klaus and marina. "Then something...happened... next thing i know i attack them and get away.. then i ran far.. far.. away. Somehow ended up here and have no idea what i did to..."

Im perfectly fine.Lucas gets up and goes back to the cabin and open the door and calls alpha Luna outside. Alpha Luna may I have a word with you outside please. Lucas closes the door and walks outside and hopes that she will come

Scratching the back of his head Klaus thought for a minute Klaus replied, "no i can't say that i have. but if he comes up in my travels i can let you know. But i think our first priority is getting the wounded back to Dante." Klaus went up to Valissa and started wiping mud off her snout, and says, " Hey little one, lets all head back to camp. ok?" @MadameRedWolf @DaManofWar

Luna cautiously walked outside. She stood near Lucas and also noticed Corinn on the beach "Where the hell have you been?!" She gave her a pointed look "I'll deal with you later. Looking back to Lucas she crossed her arms. "What do you need to speak to me about?"

ShadowCrassodon254 said:
Scratching the back of his head Klaus thought for a minute Klaus replied, "no i can't say that i have. but if he comes up in my travels i can let you know. But i think our first priority is getting the wounded back to Dante." Klaus went up to Valissa and started wiping mud off her snout, and says, " Hey little one, lets all head back to camp. ok?" @MadameRedWolf @DaManofWar
Gabriel nodded in agreement. "Yes. I'm not sure how much help I will be however," he explained.

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow]Why are you scared of me

[/QUOTE]
"I am not scared, I am protective. You turned into a giant ass tiger, your eyes were black, you speak of darkness." She counted all these on her fingers and then looked up again "I have a child and pack to think about now. And plus I have multiple teenagers in my pack which I've already treated like my own children. I have every right to be protective."

Jasil said:
"I am not scared, I am protective. You turned into a giant ass tiger, your eyes were black, you speak of darkness." She counted all these on her fingers and then looked up again "I have a child and pack to think about now. And plus I have multiple teenagers in my pack which I've already treated like my own children. I have every right to be protective."
""why is it so hard for you to trust me I am not evil and I am not gonna harm your pack I never harmed another wolf and I just wanted to belong some where

loyalwolf said:
Dante was not pleased at all. First, he had the whole pack in his cabin, while His pup was trying to sleep. Now the injured wolf he had just healed, had run off to who knows where. Plus, his pregnant alpha is dealing with too much stress. He looks at the two other people in his cabin, one of them being injured. He goes to pick up Tyr and hold him close as he approaches them. "How are you two doing? I don't believe I properly introduced myself. My name is Dante and I'm the pack's healer. This little guy in my hands is my pup Tyr." he was about to go out and drag both Valissa and Luna back to his cabin, but he decides to save the lecture until they return on their own accord. @Nuuchi @Profoundcactus
"Im doing terrible actually" nuuch says with a smirk. "But im sure with time all wounds heal somewhat. I was just telling klaus and marina of what i went through before he left, and would like to apologize for any inconvenience i may have caused." Still looking very scared of all the new faces he keeps seeing

[QUOTE="Lucas Shadow]""why is it so hard for you to trust me I am not evil and I am not gonna harm your pack I never harmed another wolf and I just wanted to belong some where

[/QUOTE]
"Prove to me you belong here. You may still stay temporarily until I've decided the verdict. But you must obey Kira."

And if your not scared then touch me. Lucas walks back and turns into the black tiger and walks up to alpha Luna and he puts his head down.

Luna let out a slight growl but still layed a single finger on Lucas's head. She took it off. "See? No big deal." She called out to her wolves inside "Come on out guys, it's clear."

Corin listened to the conversation with calm disinterest. So, he turned into a tiger. Cool! He might destroy the pack, well that was an issue, but they could deal with it. She glanced at Luna and the boy.

@Jasil @Lucas Shadow

One finger and you didn't even keep it on long but OK. Lucas quickly transforms back into a human before the rest of the pack comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back